'

\

;

How is that even possible.

Ayo dis gay mayne

nice

COCKSSSS

Anti-cocks!

My favorite kind of cock. Severed and dead. Stump >> any dick.

Mmm.

You know you'd love a cockless slave.

I really wish more men would cut off their dicks. It's beautiful and I want to be like this myself, if only I had the balls to chop off my own dick like this guy.

Anyone else joined the club and want to share?

There's a board for this, >>>/nul/

"Enlarge your penis" spams make me laugh. Maybe if they said "Make your dick fall off" I'd buy something.

Gone but not forgotten.

Want it off. Can't make myself do it.

Banded two hours today instead. Can't feel a damn thing in it. So horny… it's the closest I get to losing my cock.

I don't usually band erect but the other pictures are all hard so I figured that's the protocol.

what the FUCK is wrong with you

what even is this thread

If you throw it does it come back?

Nothing a blade and stitches can't fix. :D

So goddamn horny. I want this feeling to last forever. Or lack of feeling, rather. But it always comes back, mostly. I lose some sensation every time I abuse it this way but I can still jerk it normally. Right now I can't, and I have to find another way to cum.

There's nothing wrong with the no-dick look. I wish it was more popular. Dicks are ugly. I don't want yours, and I don't want mine. The only men I would be interested in are those who have had the chop, but I'd rather find a woman who wants a dickless man.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys

But….. why?

I don't understand why you'd want to chop your dick off. You'd just make it difficult to piss.

On the other hand, I understand chopping balls off. Because I want mine gone.

Dicks are ugly. I prefer pleasuring a woman with my fingers and tongue. While it's much more difficult, I can and do still cum with my cock numbed and have confidence this would carry over (probably even better because the banding process hurts) to having a stump.

I mean, is this not beautiful?

hahahahaha user you're crazy
what's it like not having a proper dick you fucking faggot

we went from inventing the first jet powered plane to landing on the moon to.. this?
dickless men?
what the christ

kek

(checked)

How is he still even concious with that thing erect?

This thread reminds me of my old catholic school.

But you need those

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE!

This is worse than cp

fuck off faggots

This is now a >>>/nul/ thread, that's what.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE YOU DICK LOOK BLACK WIGGER

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT CUCK FEMINISM THEY WANT TO CUT YOUR DICK OFF AND TRY TO MAKE YOU A WOMEN, FUCK THEM!!!!

Well he's halway there - it's turning black!

halfway

Still mostly numb from the last time, but managed to cum twice anyhow (who needs a dick anyhow?) Hoping to make 2.5hrs this time and do more destruction.

large

nuke

bmp tbh

gay tbh fam smdh

tfw mad curvey down penis