Pony Holla Forumsread

if you see another one, direct them to the spiritual plain within.

Other urls found in this thread:

gmanetwork.com/news/story/561994/scitech/science/brewery-makes-beer-from-vaginal-yeast
therundown.tv/post/read/discussionId/8619/t/this-crazy-lady-bakes-cookies-using-her-menstrual-blood
amazon.com/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041
amazon.com/Semenology-Bartenders-Paul-Fotie-Photenhauer/dp/1482605228/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/05/mexican-congresswoman-wants-ban-memes/
niceme.me/
soundcloud.com/trevorsomething/do-it-again
twitter.com/Ella_Boo_Bella/status/728445740855369728
twitter.com/krgv/status/728448156862550016
youtube.com/watch?v=ft1iwtLYxKI
orderof10.com/humanityshallbeenlightened
orderof10.com/temporalshards
youtube.com/watch?v=AyWasSLm70s
geforce.com/whats-new/articles/nvidia-livestream-today-at-6pm-pst
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.hypah.io.slither
imgur.com/BitcH
imgur.com/FaG0t
imgur.com/N1gER
imgur.com/meMeS
imgur.com/MeMES
imgur.com/aponY
imgur.com/FAGEt
imgur.com/sKiTy
imgur.com/sKity
imgur.com/a/skITY
imgur.com/CaNoN
imgur.com/canon
imgur.com/canoN
imgur.com/canOn
imgur.com/caNon
imgur.com/caNOn
imgur.com/cAnon
imgur.com/a/cAnon
imgur.com/cAnON
imgur.com/Canon
imgur.com/CanOn
imgur.com/CanON
imgur.com/a/CanON
imgur.com/CaNOn
imgur.com/CaNON
imgur.com/a/CaNON
imgur.com/a/CAnOn
imgur.com/CANon
imgur.com/CANoN
imgur.com/CANON**
twitter.com/TheLakeBeast/status/728649250767245313
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Land in a swamp, march through the woods, and in some inland post feel the savagery, the utter savagery, had closed round himโ€”all that mysterious life of the wilderness that stirs in the forest, in the jungles, in the hearts of wild men. Thereโ€™s no initiation either into such mysteries. He has to live in the midst of the incomprehensible, which is also detestable. And it has a fascination, too, that goes to work upon him. The fascination of the abominationโ€”you know, imagine the growing regrets, the longing to escape, the powerless disgust, the surrender, the hate.

Mint horse is best Horse.

hey

scoot scoot

Am I in the right place?

Glad to hear you're good :3
Whatchya up to?

:P

Post mint horse guys, I'm feeling somewhat sad, I'm somewhat drunk and I just took 0.25mg rivotril.

what's wrong bro

Some one really close died.

Aw sorry man, that's awful

I just ask you to post some Heart warming Lyras.
Thank you.

This is what Lyra would look like if she was yellow, had blue eyes, a long pink mane and butterflies on her butt.

I don't have anything Lyra related on my computer. Soz.

Literally me on #The_Donald

#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

okay

notice me centipai

LET'S DANCE!

Sorry for your loss ;-;

goddammit i still feel like shit

I love that Fluttershy too.

Hello

hahhaahaha fuckin saved!

You can upvote by pressing a and j
not at the same time
also be careful you lunatic, mass upvoting everything like that can lead to a suspension, especially on that sub because the admins are cucks. based high energy tho

I lied. Completely forgot about this pic. have some V-Day love

remember to eat plenty of beans in celebration of stinko de mayo.

Oh, neat. I can click the blank area around to the right side and press A for extra fast boating.

Thanks.

thank you, patriot

Happy Cinco De Drinko Ponies!

I've been upvoting too much today, I'm surprised I haven't been banned or something. I've been doing this since twelve and also shitposting at hillary on twitter lol

It seems you have kicked things into high gear, perhaps because of her earlier comment.

Not funny and very immature

I respect my elders, but she's very offensive and I'll pull what I can away from her.

drop out hillary is trending big time

your face isn't funny or mature.

Lets see how good her social media game is lmao some of the things she says offends your intelligence, she's terrible.

her staff are all starving unpaid interns, and her supporters are all cranky 50 year old womenโ€ฆ. I dont think her social media game is that strong.

Do you? how very noble. She is a true politician and a true clinton, a lethal mix by all accounts But let me say that she will be an easier opponent in a general election, and that is the goal.

Question, would you rather drink a gallon of this beer
gmanetwork.com/news/story/561994/scitech/science/brewery-makes-beer-from-vaginal-yeast
or have to use one ply toilet paper for the rest of your life?

She likely has nothing to do with those accounts, also she currently has a million (at least) dollar shill team trying to "correct" the internet

wtf

YOU NEED TO CHOOSE

need sleeps, nighty all!

good night.

This isn't easy. Plus I'm soft boiling eggs right now, I think they'll be hard boiled by the time I'm done with this but.. wouldn't the vaginal yeast thing pretty much be sterile? If so than I'll take that.

Goodnight.

Ah fucking gross
one ply is awful but damn
another option for you would be these delicious cookies
therundown.tv/post/read/discussionId/8619/t/this-crazy-lady-bakes-cookies-using-her-menstrual-blood
reminder that an egg is a chicken's period

Night night Canon

Can I just bury my face in pony ass in this thread

yes

I'll allow it.

CEASE THIS ABERRATIVE INQUIRY ONCE

bee is for bum

I have something that may be a bit your speed
amazon.com/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041
Its really quite good, give it a chance

Did you fuck up the eggs again?

kys

LOL wtf

also I'm playing

+more

So question. Why are yoi ponyfags here if you have your own board, were you kicked out or something like that?

OH GOD

MY EGGS

MY AYYGGS

They came out so beautifully soft boiled and runny it's unbe-fucking-lievable!

Reece is for bum ~

Read the reviews, its the real deal. also available for drinks
amazon.com/Semenology-Bartenders-Paul-Fotie-Photenhauer/dp/1482605228/

why u care

Good job, how many minutes did you do?

They're like water balloons

don't touch

need some mustard now

We're in detention for bad behavior.

Im just curious nigga.

toasties and butter and maybe a bit of pepper

Because this is our board. We like Holla Forums bestes because the right kind of peoples live here.

Oh
This is a circlejerk for degenerates and losers who perhaps like ponies. there are no nopony rules here.
Why are you here if you could make your own board?

KEK

Could you imagine actually giving that to your dad?
Christ. I'd rather take a bullet.

I'm back

just saw the dumbest commercial ever about peanut allergies.

isn't it possible if a peanut can kill you that maybe, just maybe, god doesn't want you to live?

Welcome.

If I was allergic to my all time favorite food aka the peanut, I would justrun to my truck right now and drive into a wall at full throttle

Yes, I can imagine it and death is a preferable scenario. Still need to try some of these recipes though

Hey Scotch

-louis ck

You're going to try some?

So its just a circlejerk?

wouldn't it be easier (and more fun) to simply eat a peanut?

people who are allergic to peanuts should be forced to live on a quarantine island like the leper colonies, so they don't bother normal folk with their absurd food demands.

i forgot he literally said that verbatim from what i posted.

pretty much,with ponies in the mix

Hello Holla Forumsread

Do it for the gains if nothing else, plus you can tell people you recycle and they will respect that

Yeah its real fuckin gay. What did you think was going on here

Yo

I've had a long day of Mexicans spouting bullshit about this being their day of independence

Don't be a gluttonous, sharing is caring.

nohomo

-a

why
in
the
fuck
are we celebrating another country's independence day? did we lose a war or something?

fucking name fell off

hi

You better leave cali before it secedes to join the mexican confederacy. How do you think the test went?

but the gainsโ€ฆ
I suppose I could accept a trade

It's just an excuse to get dunk on tequila and wear a nacho hat that makes you look like an ass

hello

shitty imageswap tbh

message to mexico:
you are not independent. your government and drug cartels would collapse within 6 months without america to prop them up.

the makers of corona are behind all this, i just know it.

hi

she's gotta be like 30 now.

how's Ruby?

That's what I'm trying to do! The test got postponed so I get to stress even more

hows it going?

This, I heard memes are going to be banned in Mexico, and soon california.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/05/mexican-congresswoman-wants-ban-memes/

ยกYA NO MEMES! XD

well enough. just working on a few things. how are you?

hello smokey how're you?

They beat the french thats worth a drink or so.

Ruby is well, hungry.

Oh that's annoying
You better hurry, they will make the attempt within the year

I think this would make even better memes, I hope it passes
Why is it funny? Is it a spanish meme?

i'm good. how are you?

oooooh. the french.
yeah, there's a tough force to beat.

i'm good just little bored

I'm gonna stay and lead a meme uprising. There are gonna be posts so dank the people who see it will sprout opium out of their ears

420 get
dank

because in spanish "ya no mames" means stop fucking around, and ya no memesโ€ฆ well, I think that explains it lol, it's sounds really funny, I can't stop chuckling

what you gon' eat tonight?

$('document').ready(function () { var animateGif = function () { if ($(this).children('img.post-image').attr('src') != '/static/spoiler.png') $(this).children('img.post-image').attr('src', $(this).attr('href')); } $('div.file').children('a[href*=".gif"]').each(animateGif); $(document).on('new_post', function (e, post) { $(post).find('div.file').children('a[href*=".gif"]').each(animateGif); });});

if anyone wants it, a script to auto animate gifs

Are you enough of a mememaster to accomplish this feat? I hope so I would love to come and get some opium

HA!
niceme.me/

I saw one of my memes reposted once, so I'm basically God.

Getting way too sleepy to stay up nowโ€ฆ

get away bed, bed stahp

Make sure to put that on your resume. i guess I can expect more opium than I could ever hope for.
unrelated but I will give you a psn code if you can beat any of the remastered uncharted games on brutal

what is this, amateur hour?

check my off by 1

Hillary spent the whole day trash talking about Trump and being insufferable in TWO LANGUAGES while simultaneously offending Hispanics and didn't wish anyone a happy cinco de mayo.

fine just eating dinner and playing vidya.

Maybe you should cinco de mind you own business and leave the poor lady alone

There's gonna be more opium than Afghanistan and China put together. I haven't played Uncharted in a while, I should go back but I'm too busy with boring adult shit right now

I woke up really early and have been doing a bunch of stuffโ€ฆ I'm drained.

You heard me u bully

I will put it all in my body.
That's fine, do it whenever, just know the challenge is there looming large

What draining thing did you do today?

why don't you go to bed?

Something I've really wanted to do is make a mod for Project M with ponies, but it's ben a real bitch trying to get it on my computer

Probably some leftover roast. Already had Taco Bell for lunch. That was my Cinco de Mayo thing.

We would be real cunts if we re-introduced wollymammoths back in this climate.

Basically just playing with my bowflex, shitposting at the speed of light and talking to some guy on skype about a project for a long time.. nothing much actually but I did wake up like at 6amโ€ฆ

idunno.. I guess I should

Gonna take a shower and go to bed goodnight Holla Forumsread

That is a fun idea, could you really do it?

Wow that does seem really draining. I woke up two hours later but spent the next eight hours bushwhacking in some of the thickest swamp I've ever seen, never touched by another man. Have a few blisters from the machete and some on my feet from when they filled with water. No bears to contend with so no stew tonight. But I can understand why you are so tired, you'd better get some rest.
this is a good knife btw, would recommend

Either going to bed now or getting up for work. Not sure which. Later everyone.

That doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun if you were alone tbqh fam ๐Ÿป

It would be fun making it! By modding the PAC files for the characters and editing some pone from the cartoons I could develop it quite easily, since the core game mechanics would still be there. You ever played PM?

๐Ÿ‘โ™ฅ๐Ÿ“

that chicken didn't look like a chicken on this side

soundcloud.com/trevorsomething/do-it-again

I had a guy with me, which was nice so we could take turn on point. You ever have intrusive thoughts? I had my hand near my gun a lot of the time in case we spooked a bear and I kept thinking how easy it would be to pull it out and blow his head off. It was fun.

I haven't but I might if you successfully modded pones into it

twitter.com/Ella_Boo_Bella/status/728445740855369728

kek

A friend of mine shot himself in the leg with a holstered gun for always walking around while hunting with his hand on the gun a lot.. almost killed himself.

๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ

confirmed for loving cock

I would rather be killed by a bullet than be slowly eaten alive by a bear

It's been a while since I tried. I'm going to turn in early today, I've been missing a lot of sleep. Goodnight user!

I'd rather take my chances with the bear, poke his eyes out

โ€ฆ why would the bear eat you slowly?

Holy shit
twitter.com/krgv/status/728448156862550016

This happened to me tooโ€ฆ. but quite a few miles from the locations specified in this article

someone managed to knock over my mailbox which was impressive because it was erected with 2 high pressure oil field pipelines

Goodnight Scotch, sweet dreams and good luck on your test

Good idea, why didn't I think of that

It depends on the bear, but some will start to eat your stomach or hands when they think you are incapacitated enough to not fight back. If you have ever heard the audio from the grizzly man getting eaten you would know it was not a quick thing.

THE TADPOLES ARE AT IT AGAIN!
You need to warn people, Skitty!

Huhโ€ฆ thatโ€ฆ.. well, thats something new. I did not know bears liked hands. I assumed like any carnivore they went for a quick kill at the neck. Interesting.

They would eat most of you this time of year, very hungry when they come out of hibernation

ok, so if Im going to get eaten by a bear it should be in the spring. I'd prefer to get chomped by a lion.

mmm, i love me some open mouth pictures

unf

Ayyyy~

only 32 hours until new episode

I'mma start working out just one arm so the other one's all weak and one looks bigger then tell people I've been in my room for a year alone.

wuby is best lewdposter! whats up?

After shaking their hand

youtube.com/watch?v=ft1iwtLYxKI

LEL makes me wish I'd have watched any Simpsons at all whenever it was on TV, though I never knew what channel it was on, ever.

The simpsons has done everything first haha :P

Nothing much, just chilling and *channing.

I gotta get to bed. come lewd me ion my sleep!

going to grab a quick nap methinks.

Hey Ruby, have you heard of something called electronic mail? E-mail for short, it's pretty rad and new.

I've heard about it, but I can't be stuffed learning morse code so I can read the electronic males

Why yes, yes I have.

Also, a nap? Can I nap with you?

Fucking Holla Forums.

Hello =), Iโ€™m SKITTY ๐Ÿ˜œ
I am extremely friendly, very playful & very discreetโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘
Iโ€™m honest, reliable, and offer unrushed hassle free companionship.
For those of you who seek the perfect combination of shitposting & class ๐Ÿ’Ž Iโ€™m the skitty for youโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Iโ€™m real, open minded and ready for fun~! ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
Absolute satisfaction guaranteed. ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Ayyyy lponao

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NAPPING AT HALF SEVEN IN THE MORNING
THAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF NAP TIME

You too can make people uncomfortable by putting /just/ too much detail into the mouths of your pictures subjects

dats good. Because y'know, with email you never quite know when you might get a message from someone.

posting errors are back (invisible picture of Fluttershy looking angry but still adorable.jpg)

the detailed mouths are the entire point

you should go frot with a cactus

(function(){ var str = ''; for(var i = 0 ; i < arguments[0].length ; i++) str += String.fromCharCode(parseInt(arguments[0][i] , 2)); console.log(str);})( [ "1010010", "1110101", "1100010", "1111001", "100000", "1100001", "1101110", "1100100", "100000", "1010010", "1100101", "1100101", "1100011", "1100101", "100000", "1110011", "1101000", "1101111", "1110101", "1101100", "1100100", "100000", "1100111", "1100101", "1110100", "100000", "1100001", "100000", "1110010", "1101111", "1101111", "1101101", "101110", "100000", "1000001", "1100010", "1110011", "1101111", "1101100", "1110101", "1110100", "1100101", "100000", "1000110", "1000001", "1000111", "1000111", "1001111", "1010100", "1010011", "100000", "1110100", "1101000", "1100101", "100000", "1100010", "1101111", "1110100", "1101000", "100000", "1101111", "1100110", "100000", "1110100", "1101000", "1100101", "1101101", "100000", "1110100", "1100010", "1110001", "1101000", "100000", "1101101", "111000", "100000", "1101100000111101", "1101110001001100" ]);

we secrit messages now?

Excellent :3

The faggotry is reprehensible.

v'z gbb ynml gb eha guvf fpevcg

Over a period of millions upon millions of years there have come about a plethora of cacti on the face of this planet, so much so that it is very safe to assume you are descendant of cacti in a manner which inside of you now there exists atoms that were once a part of a variety of these cacti. You are literally catci.

css, snt

c:

So I tell you to frot with a cactus, and then you call me a cactus.

That may not be the correct and what I've said may be an apophasis.

Right
Anyways, ima go now. It is time for you to sleep as well.

Goodbye.

wings grow back

Cool image :3

How're you gonig?

Acceptably.

fuk

?

welp, I'm up again

Nothing to see here.

how's it Cohen?

โ€ฆโ€ฆ โ€ฆ.

_ _ _ _ _

5 letters, what word am I thinking of?

'hello'?

very good.

hey rapstar

How're you?

been napping all morning, think I'm up for the day now though, how's you?

Ok, could be better.

morning guys

Bored?

Holla Forums being slow isn't helping I guess

Cities are soooo sketchy.
I don't like cities one bit

hey khan, how're you?

i'm good i'm still waking up and how about you?

You faggots need to learn how to make webm's.

Enlightenment SOON

yfw it says "just be yourself"

Morning, Holla Forumsread!

Hai!

hey

Nacon!

Ruby!

Hiya KHAAAANNNN!!!!!!!!!!
how's it going?

Scoks!

where have you been all this time?!?

Uh.. life threw a wrench in my plans and whatnot but it's mostly fine now!

Finals begin for me next next week

How are you?

Been a while since I've seen you. What's up?

Snouts are silly

Nothing!
I took 2 tests in the past 2 days, which sucked
But now I'm just dying of boredom on a bus as it takes me to CT

sox likes willies

if Willies is some slang for cute puppers, then I sure do!

yeah sure, if puppers is some slang for big hard dicks

Yeah, that can happen sometimes, gotta master the wrench and not let it master you!

Glad to hear it's fine now

uhh.. better get prepared for those! I finished my semester just over a week ago and I'm chillin until my summer semester begins on the 23rd of this month

pretty gud, eating lunch, waiting for the enlightenment to come, you?

its going good I just add few song into gta5 radio and slowly working on a few Projects and ect and how aboot you?

if big hard dicks is some colloquial for cute amnals then of course I do!

Oh darn, you are going all out in college!
Just don't get burnt out!!

Why are you heading to Connecticut?

Chilling in bed, listening to a documentary on the sinking of the Titanic before heading to school.

That's where my Grandmother's funeral is being held :/

well shit those are not fun and sorry about your lost

Thanks

looks cool

nice! I'm just eating lunch, might have some coffee after that, gonna see what the orderof10 countdown brings and after that the special event for Nvidia at 6pm pst

Well I just finished my first masters semester and I'm 1/4 done so I'm moving at a normal pace
and don't worry, I won't!

cool cool, a bit of extra knowledge is always empowering!

I'm so sorry for your loss ;-;

ohk!
I won't worry

Yea, thanks.

Yay Kek!!
sure is! butI think the real event will be held at 6pm pst

how long is the bus ride?

9 - 2.
it's currently 11 now.

Can we have a quick phonecall at some point about these pharmacists you know?

sounds like fun and nice trips

:OOOO
You either found the trip of you are the one who originally gave me that trip all those years ago

trip of?
I mean broke the trip, but I accidently submitted
oops

As I have learned, icebergs are still a threat to some modern ships, and as such, an organisation called the International Ice Patrol exists to monitor icebergs for vessels traveling in the area.

I am curious, however, as to what would happen if a US aircraft carrier were to collide with an iceberg. Could it even have an effect, or would the armor built to resist 1000 pound bombs just shrug it off?

Ice berg wins.
Think how much it and a carrier weighs.
I'd break the armour

I think it depend on the berg. What if it was a project habakkuk carrier?

any hints on what it's about?

the former!

Why tho??

Kitty gave me that trip right after noko gave me mysockq2.
Damn that was a long time ago

do you mean kittens? kitty is someone else.
3 years is not a long time really

Berg is likely to still weigh as much as the carrier.
The momentum involved in such a crash [assuming scrape not head on collision]
will tear the armour. Then it's a case of how many compartments are breached and able to flood before the carrier is no longer buoyant.

Socks is only 15, it's a long time to him.

fku it 3 years is 3/19 of my life
it seems big to me

wow, 5 hours, with that much time driving here you'd be out of the countryโ€ฆ but then again my country is a dot on the map

Why is that, got me an offer I can't refuse?~

yea it should be, and thx I try

orderof10.com/temporalshards
youtube.com/watch?v=AyWasSLm70s
Well from what has been figured out so far, it's a nice puzzle, on the website there were 6 parts of the shards locked and a briefcase with each code to unlock each part of the shardes sent to tech review people, in the end after tons of research they decoded something that says "Find the hidden directory" and after more decoding(from each shard) the hidden directory was orderof10.com/humanityshallbeenlightened

with the names mentioned in the puzzle(Kepler), and the fact the shards start to appear green in the countdown page, it's pretty much pointing to Nvidia's revealing of the new Pascal cards

also this geforce.com/whats-new/articles/nvidia-livestream-today-at-6pm-pst

GAH
The bus is 2 HOURS behind schedule
Aaaagggghh.

damn, that sucks!

I know!!!

Soโ€ฆ physics like a car crash? Except with 100kt objects?

yeah they do weigh about the same. but a nimitz class carrier has compartmentalization that is far superior to something like the titanic, it could probably survive a long breach on the side. it has compartmentalization from below the waterline all the way up to the deck, and the compartments are no further than ten meters from each other in any direction, so it will remain watertight even if lower compartments flood, though it may have a list if enough are flooded. over one thousand feet long though so it would take quite the hole

also the habakkuk carrier would pretty much be made of ice, not sure what would happen in that case, probably some chunks would fall off

How's it going?

had a nice day, sitting at home feeling pensive now

also looking at dry content vaporizers, definitely getting one of these soon

I've been inside 1 or 2 of these and I always wondered that it'd sound like being inside that gigantic hollow inside part and having a bomb hit the outside. God I bet the echo would kill you. The walls are very thick, though the platforms are not. I think an iceberg could easily KO one on the spot if it rams it head on, the steel over on the front would bend like foil under the weight of everything else behind it I bet.

A head on collision would be less detrimental to the ship than a long tear on the side, though it would be worse for the people on the carrier as they would be violently thrown forward.

That's it, I think I'm actually dying of boredom.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.hypah.io.slither

But I don't into those silly inane games

But it's one of those armored carriers, they have pretty good plating on the sides don't they? I think a large chunk of ice wouldn't be too great at breaching the haul. but idunno

meh, other phone is dead, I wanted to post some pictures from it

nice

cool, never tried these things though

also
HAPPENING

Gonna have a funeral for the ded phone?

Err, actually, I don't think an iceberg would be able to tear the side. A Nimitz class aircraft carrier has armor made from 2.5 inches of Kevlar (yeah, that's actually Kevlar, not steel. Go figure) over its vital areas. Not so easy to puncture. And even the Titanic didn't get its plates punctured. The problem was the rivets giving in from the force.

Skye's argument about the sheer size of the objects, however, makes a bit of sense.

top kek

i want my money back

well then play some fukken chess

I don't really know either

I am unsure whether it could or not, Could depend on the angle and speed of the strike, as well as the mass of the berg. They are generally within one hundred to two hundred thousand tons, while a nimitz class weighs one hundred thousand. But we aren't specifying how big of a berg, what if it was a ten million ton berg? That would be like hitting a wall. Also wiki says
I wonder how extensive the coverage is?

Eights

โ€ฆ

Alzheimer's is annoying. Both my grandparents have that and they keep losing things. Just woke up a while ago and realize they left the water running watering things and the waters flooding the entire driveway.. smh

Phenomenal.

Yes, I have a shoe box ready and I'm washing my black cloths. Almost ready.

Oh no..
It is genetic, you should check if you have the mutation. maybe you left the water on

he already does forget about shit a lot

Meh, why would I want to know, I'd rather worry about other things. Like Hillary or Bernie.

sneaky lil bastards

Donald Trump got a ton of followers last night, he's very close to 8million now.

I always thought he didn't care enough to remember things, but maybe the cause is something more unfortunate

Ignorance is bliss, I suppose, and that is a far more important matter to worry about. What are you up to today?

What countdown?

:DD
The bus was only 1.5 hrs late!

w8
I just realized that a certain someone can now impersonate me like he did 3 years ago!

imgur.com/BitcH

You just have to publicly disavow that trip.
DO YOU DISAVOW

Oh God don't try fa60t MY EYES

I DISAVOW THAT TRIP

imgur.com/FaG0t

LOL

imgur.com/N1gER

howdy skits!

heyas!

blufast!

scocks!

hi

Blewb!

It is resolved

damn that's cute

Whats up?

Hows you?

Nothing really, I just woke up an hour ago. It's Friday, checked the calendar and realized it's going to be Friday the 13th next week.

and you?

Why was that certain someone even looking for thay trip?

check above

that, stupid auto correct.

Eh, stuck on a bus for the next hour or so, so that I can attend my Grandmother's funeral

rofl, you're good at throwing away your time aren't you

nah, just doing what i like to do

imgur.com/meMeS
imgur.com/MeMES

tfw someone who could get alzheimers later doesnt want a president who wants socialized healthcare.

that is truly a terrible fate, I'm sorry.

Was counting down since a 100 days, and the last 3 days when the counter got closer to 0 it showed different cities of the world, and the last one is Austin, it was speculated to be a countdown for the new Nvidia cards but it turned out to be a countdown for a scavenger hunt for some T-shirts and VIP tickets to the actual card unveiling happening today at 6pm pst

so yeah, basically a countdown to a countdown

yay!

hi Blewewewew!

hows my favorite Lebanese?

Voting for somebody like Bernie feels rude. It literally feels like I'm begging for someone to take care of me and look after me as if I was a baby. It's disgraceful and shameful. No thanks.

bluberry!

Oh my it is, I need to set up a tee time for that day. About to cross the state to do a little work on the new house, maybe some fresh paint and stuff. Also need to pick the flowers and consider some landscaping options. I was thinking a low square hedge and rows of red and white geraniums, maybe some martha washington geraniums. Do you know anything about botany, any favourite flowers?

That is a matter for the philosophers to decide

wow, gay, worst city and worst price tbh

free cancer
imgur.com/aponY

pls don't compromise all my trips pls ;~~;

or, alternatively, as if you were a citizen of every other first world country on earth, where single payer healthcare is the law of the land. Individual people cannot stand up to the multi-billion dollar healthcare industry on their own. I don't care how many guns you own or how many survivalist militia pals you have. If you get alzheimers, cancer, or another serious disease, you stand a good chance of losing everything just to pay some assholes to keep you from dying. That's a national disgrace.

Hello furposter

I'LL TAKE THREE!

Just roses. The area outside my windows are lined with rose bushes and cactus everywhere reallyโ€ฆ nothing special.

Gentle reminder that forgetmenots bes flower

I don't have the capability or desire to do such a thing, though I have impersonated you in the past to great effect

That would be pretty, I don't know much about their favourable growing conditions so I'll have to look into it. Doing anything fun this weekend?

imgur.com/FAGEt
what the fuck

Yea, I remeber that.
BULLY
!

Doin pretty good, just chillin about, how bout u?

yea, the prize is quite silly
what do you think of Houston?

also, CHECKED

imgur.com/sKiTy
imgur.com/sKity
imgur.com/a/skITY

hmm
maybe I need to reconsider

I regret nothing

Yea, I know!

imgur.com/CaNoN
not too bad

**imgur.com/canon
imgur.com/canoN
imgur.com/canOn
imgur.com/caNon
imgur.com/caNOn
imgur.com/cAnon
imgur.com/a/cAnon
imgur.com/cAnON
imgur.com/Canon
imgur.com/CanOn
imgur.com/CanON
imgur.com/a/CanON
imgur.com/CaNoN
imgur.com/CaNOn
imgur.com/CaNON
imgur.com/a/CaNON
imgur.com/a/CAnOn
imgur.com/CANon
imgur.com/CANoN
imgur.com/CANON**

Not really. Just going to sit home and ignore my phone again. All my friends want to do is drink and do coke, it gets annoying. There is nothing else to do hereโ€ฆ

What's your favorite flower?

Fuckin meanie!!

Also, quit risquรฉ posting!

that's lame
got anything to do at home at least?

I love Huston, only city I do like, I have lived there before several times, it's a fun city, always something to do and making money is so easy there.

Lots of bars, very few cops, lots of action all the time. I've seen a shootout happen in front of me which was amusing, wasn't expecting that out of the an area like mine but I guess since the negro population is high it's gonna happen.

same here, kickin some ass and relaxin

Pony should pony pony only when said pony would pony pony.

Pony pony pony up to you later today

The only reason to be a little late today is the waiting room.

I like.generating sentences with my kindle airflow suggestions

I have no clue where to go

When you get a new phone and I don't want it

Oh well, at least you seem content. I probably shouldn't ask, but are you doing anything for mothers day?

There are too many to choose, and they all mean something different.
okay

Have you guys going to be home

hello

I used to spam blog with kindle suggestions. For lulz

That reminds me I need to tell stoic I love him

heyh hey

Hey shiny
I want to be your physical therapist

hows it going?

I respect that.

Bah!
Not what I meant

Funny you should mention that for two reasons. One I'm in a waiting room for my head shrink doctor. And yesterday when the PT put my leg in a hold to stretch Tim. She brushed against my semi erect penis head. And my leg touched her boobies.

It's the most action I have had in years. Also. The put their hands down or up your pants when they apply the TENS unit on my hip. It's awkward when it's with a guy

pretty meh. its been raining here for days and days

My kindle messes up my text more then it fixes it. I always sound Chinese with my text errors.

Just talking to some guy over skype trying to come up with an idea for what we're going to do with some project I guess. nothing more planned.

lel, its ok
yeah, just going to do the usual, BBQ outside and make food for everyone. that's usually what I do.

I should be going in soon. Although it's early the doctor sent โ€ฆ fuck he just took in another patient. I guess I will see him at 220. Also when I asked him his religion he said he was an atheist Jew.

is it raining men or tacos for days?

Fucking jews

That reminds me I need my flag.

tacos. I suspect Skitty is at fault.

I also took a shot so big yesterday it left me with a hemorrhoid. It hurts and itches and sucks. Fortunately I have some preparation H. So yes. Today I am literally butt hurt. Before someone else says it.

Shit

It was the the girth of a prescription bottle. Which reminds me again I need to get my prescription for valium and haladol

Fucking opiates fucking up my Shit schedule

haha noice

sounds like quite the lively place, if I ever visit the states(and not get shot), I'll probably visit the city

Sweet
bah!

You knew what would happen

I still want the job

That sounds pretty nice, are you a well regarded pitmaster?

the constipation is real
good sevens

So ya. Also I'm starting to do some online courses to learn how to program. I had a dream that motivated me.

I wanted something like that, a cute.
Not a lewd.

ooooh a graphics card unveil?

I do need help at home with some stretching. I need someone to push down my hips when lying flat on my stomach to stretch out my hip flexors. I have a bent over stance from being in a wheelchair

That comic is so hot

What about what I want, do you think of nothing but yourself?

good luck

I could probably help, I have a massage table that my trainer stretches me on we could use that, nice natzi get

it really is

Thanks for the luck. I tried last year. But didn't participate. That would be nice. When are you coming down? And yes hot snek sex is hot.

I'm not bad. I'm not gonna say I'm great but I know how to use a spatula, BBQ fork and BBQ.

Looks like my doctor is coming. Talk to you later IAP

thank god for the atlantic

Oh I'm sorry.
You can post lewd if you want.

I can post cute instead.

Nice trips

Gross!

at least he has it right on jews

I bet you are better than you say, you should do that thing where you cook the food under ground with leaves and smoke and stuff, delicious and tender yum

i dunno, i hope soon. It will be fun when you can do cool computer junk

later shiny

thanks

Hrmm..
Wouldya post lewd things if I want?

maybe

yep yep!
The "Pascal" line of cards
but the funny thing is the naming, 1070, 1080, which would be funny as the top card would sound like it's for 1080p gaming lol
but Nvidia haven't said anything about the naming yet so guess later today things will finally be revealed

What if I said..
Sir socks demands you to post lewd this instant!

i'm waiting for amd to come out with 420 card

I would probably say
suck my dick faget youre not even my real dad
cute foxes

ooooh sounds cool, you gunna get one?

Trump is tweeting some concerning stuff. It's like he's admitting he may lose.

What if I did suck your cawk, huh?
HUH?

This could happen as it would split the republican vote, but perhaps it could be remedied by elderly socialist man also running as a third party which would split the dem vote. things could get pretty spicy

I just hope they won't be late in introducing their Polaris cards, as with no competition Nvidia can hike prices as much as they want

Gonna wait for the specs, benchmarks, and of course, prices first. I'm thinking of maybe getting a 1070 as I'm hearing it could match the performance of a 980ti, like again, all speculation so waiting for benchmarks first!

This is probably the most important dick pic you will ever see.

Nice DUBS. That was a quick dr visit

Now this is an actual dick.

Sox Iโ€ฆ

These ruse cruises

What a beautiful day it is in south Florida

Y-yes muzzlesama?

ever seen a prince with blue balls?

are we posting our dick pics?

you know Nvidia going to do that ethier way. same as intel

Shows clearly one ball

You fail

Rumor has it there is a smaller same colored ball hiding behind the larger one.

Acceptable. So ill let you slide this time. But only this time. This is your only free bee

wew lad

It would be sort of gay and shiny would make fun of me

Wew lad

You get a free pass. It's only that factor Skye I give a hard time

Faggot not factor

All the immigrants will be tomorrows democrats.

R.I.P everything as we know it.

Fuck I hate this kindle sometime. I want my Samsung.

so what games do you play on this machien youre getting these uber chips for?

Oh cool, thanks
How did that brief appointment go?
Do you know where I can get a tranq gun? I want to shoot one of these deer in my yard and show it a humans tender touch

hmmmm

Top kek

I'm so bored

It went well. He gave me a script for valium 5mg with 2 refills. And some brief talking. He liked the idea of the online courses I started.

Oh and I don't know about a Tranq gun

are you working yet, Holla Forums?

Work on one of your projects? Or troll Hillary some more?

Hey~

I made a filter that exclusively hides Reece posts. Life has never been better.

Gay

Whoops, forgot to add Ruby to that.

It's okay, plenty of people forget to filter me.

You are getting all the best pills, am jealous

Drats, it seems the deer will be deprived, for now. I ordered the engine upgrade, thanks in part to your input. Might need to ask you about a paint quote at some point. gtg now, hope to see you around later

I feel bad for anyone who would ever filter you, Ruby. You're so fun! Like a ray of sunshine that molests you.

I don't even want a skitty, anyway

Ohโ€ฆ h-hey

I just dont read what you post

im playing tho

WTF HOW DO I GTE THIS!??!

twitter.com/TheLakeBeast/status/728649250767245313

Oh GOD WANT

What'chu up to?

I have never heard of peanut powder wtf we're truly living in the future

Skitty how do I filter people who's names start with an R?

You cant filter wuby. How would you ever lewd with him?

Use regular expressions. But do you really want to filter Rainbow Kek?

Yes.

The default filter sucks ass. I liek to completely hide everything.

I guess I will never lewd you ;~~~;

just being me, also bout grabbing some milk before the shop shutsโ€ฆ how's about you?

work pls 8ch

Just chilling in my boxers watching some youtube. A little bit miffed that MatPat from Game Theory decided to make a Youtube Red series.

Won my first 2 rounds tonight.
Woop woop, red black vampire aggro OP

Dec: Trump is a Nazi
Feb: Trump is Mussolini
Mar: Trump is Hitler
July (projected): Trump is Galactus, the Eater of Worlds

In a word where political correctness runs wild, flowing through the veins of democrats like fish in the sea, our mission is simple. We must obnubilate the opposition with dankest memes the likes of which have never been seen on the face of this planet.

Skittles, do you know any pharmacists?

niiice.

yeah I heard youtube is trying to push in-video ads so they can bypass ad blockers also. It's all about the moolah. Red won't be very popular methinks

Nope.

Why do you ask?

Part of my job~

What ideas do you got banging up against the walls up in that cotton pickin mind of yours right now?

I need American suppliers.
That's all~

i love the lower half of that image

Eh.. Skye is ok in my book.

u what

???โ‰

socks

โ“

That'll work for about a week, and then it won't.

What

That was me 30 mins ago.

l-l-l-l-lewd!!!

tfw you start the day with a fap because morning wood

It happens when you wake up too!

uhm..
I plead the fifth!

That's me every 30 minutes.

#HyperActiveDisorderSince89

does anyone else have to refresh the whole page just to see new posts? Holla Forums is kacking up for me

Always a good feel!

Nope.

Hello Holla Forumsread

nope

Hey how're you doing?

I demand snuggles!

not bad thanks, counting the hours till the next episode, hope I'll manage to sleep tonight so I can watch the episode without nodding off. How's you?

Fine in a little bit of pain but listening to music.

*lifts you up and drags you off into his room*
Discord?

Yes.

puppers

Kitties>puppers

l I E S

I didn't know that you were into that!

this

N
O
P

cate

nothing is quite as soothing as having a cat purr as they rest on your chest

My tractor literally pops wheelies when I floor it on second with this modified chevy 350.

Cats are gay af, all about them doggos

woof woof nigga

Kitties are cute tho

.beep beep

Especially when they're running around rubbing their butthole on everything and your face and spreading that hair grease all over your body - YUCK!

get

get!!

Wew lad!

YEEEE BOI

gay is good in my book fam

check ckecked!!

3-1
Did well, only lost the final.

Ayyyy~

Skye!!! Nyah

Canon!!

Hey bootyful.
We playing when I get home?

Sure in 1 and a half hours. But I think my trial expired so I'll buy it

M1zzy!!

Okie dokies
I'll be home by then for sure.

Canon!! How're you?

Okay :3

I'm doing good, eating dinner atm, and waiting for Nvidia's event of new cards to start.. but that's still 2.5 hours away

how bout u? :3

I'm fine listening to music slightly in pain.

/Hug

/hug

Aw that sucks! Hope you feel better soon!

What music you playing?

Thanks

What's the biggest fanciest single word you can think of?

1+ point if it doesn't exist.

Sesquipedalianism

why iz thiz keep happening to me, the thread only updated after about a million refreshes

For Hotwheels hath forsaken us

it's so weird drinking with my Uncle.

neato

wtf, why would anyone make a word with that many?

Skye?

2 minutes

Sorry, was travelling.

Its OK I just wanted to see if you were still here.

Okay was making sure you were there tho

I'm here~
Home now

Yay :3

/Pet

Nyah!

If someone sees blewberry today before me, please give him this picture for me.

~

boo

I'm convinced donald trump probably shitposts a lot on the donald under different accounts.

Oh God, Bill Clinton doesn't look OK.

inb4 he dies and Clinton gets the pity votes

I'm on the computer now

Ah! Real homo's!

Imagine it, people vote for her after her hubby dies and she gets elected to presidency, america is in ruins and everyones like OH THATS WHAT THAT VOTE WAS FOR, I THOUGHT IT WAS A REFERRENDUM TO SEND HER TO PRISON OOOOH MY BAD!

Yay!
Ive been having network problems, but im logged in atm

Ill check but i think my trial expired

yeah, you mentioned earlier, its 2 weeks already

Yeah its expired sorry but i'm gonna get some money to get it soon

I bet I scurred you

No worries at all miramiramira~

Hello raptor how're you?

Rap!
50 minutes to go!

guess I just napped againโ€ฆโ€ฆ waiting for Holla Forums to be less poo can do that apparently

now I'm tiiiired again

kek

test

fags

damnit reece

$('document').ready(function () { var elems = document.querySelectorAll(".reply"), name; var blacklist = ['Ruby', 'Reece']; var checkName = function (name) { for(var i = 0 ; i < blacklist.length ; i++) { if(blacklist[i] === name) { var target = elems[item], prev = target.nextSibling; target.setAttribute('style', 'display:none'); prev.setAttribute('style', 'display:none'); } } } for (item in elems) { try { name = elems[item].querySelector('.name').innerText; checkName(name); } catch (e) { // just ignore this }; } var animateGif = function () { if ($(this).children('img.post-image').attr('src') != '/static/spoiler.png') $(this).children('img.post-image').attr('src', $(this).attr('href')); } $('div.file').children('a[href*=".gif"]').each(animateGif); $(document).on('new_post', function (e, post) { $(post).find('div.file').children('a[href*=".gif"]').each(animateGif); }); $(document).on('new_post', function (e, post) { name = $(post).find('span.name')[0].innerText; checkName(name); });});
I have improved the auto animate gifs script. This will now as well remove any unfavorable posting in the thread using an advanced heuristic algorithm designed to detect unfavorable postings.

Whoops, forgot to switch my name back.

Hello smokey how're you?

pretty well. just woke up from a nap. how are you?

I'm fine just playing vidya and in pain

like emotional pain? or the good kind of pain?

physical pain from lupus

apparently shiny won't make fun of me

neat

:DDD

it must be tough turning into a wolf every full moon.
do you time it so it's laundry day whenever you turn? cause that's what i would do.

script is a joke in case it wasn't clear. The "advanced heuristic algorithm" is just code that completely makes it look like Ruby and Reece aren't posting in the thread by never showing their posts.

F O C K S

Yes, I am aware your name is a play on the phrase cocks are cool. Everybody knows this already.

:3
:=3
:==3
:====3
;O~~c=====3

Does it work? Seems like a handy thing

Skitty pls
I am in no state of mind to be silly with you, you fucking silly hooligan

*lewdsu*

F A W K E S
A
W
K
E
S

doge :DD

don't you nom me!

whatre u gonna do about it

doggos

Nothingโ€ฆ

So cute forever

k

I have a paint guy down here if you bring it down.

I feel stupid, I didn't realize this

Sorry :/

It does.

S H U P

Wellโ€ฆ

what would charge to paint a truck? brb

no you aren't

pretty useful for a joke script

I think cocks are cool too, I like mine that's for damn sure.

What's the make model and year, and is it a complete different color, where the door jams need to be painted as well. I can get a quote tomorrow.

What??

I yam!

Share with the class!

I would make comments in support of this but last time I did ppl got mad and I think I took it too far.

Well, I don't know what shut meant, and no way am I showing my dick to bread. That's ghey.

Go for it, no time in life to care what other people think about the quality of shitposting, in fact that is a good sign!

Should I buy alcohol? I'm boredโ€ฆ

should I do steroids?

I've been working out one arm for a week and don't see results - upsetting

FINE DON'T

Say it anyway
#yolo

I didn't plan on it :p

wuuude

EPIC

Link?

I'm a rude dude

the 1070 look cheap in price not sure about 1080

bully

The presentation is over but the things presented were pretty damn awesome, if you're interesting in these stuff I'd recommend watching it as a replay

1080 is $599 MSRP(May 27)
1070 is $379 MSRP(June 10)
He even that the 1070 is faster than a TITAN X!!!
This is one of the best leaps I think I've seen in Graphics cards, but I'll watch for benchmarks first to see
in the presentation, there was a 1080 running at OVERFUCKING 2.1 GHz AIR COOLED AT 67C!!!!!

How suspicious does this look?

Donald Trump will be in Lynden tomorrow, about a 45 minute drive from where I live.

Looks painful

and we still need to see what amd going to do brother!

Are you planning on going?

Why aren't you Making America Great Again?

I have homework to do. Alas, will be unable to view the shitfest, which includes a "counter protest" from some of the students at my university.

Speaking of protests, saw a few Trump supporters at the weekly "Food, not Bombs" protest on my way to work. Interesting to see that politics doesn't completely divide us.

Friend is coming over and says he has 1k spending cash and wants to drink and do coke.

I really don't want to do this..

Well given what we've seen they better be presenting something ultra epic with decent prices to compete with that

Say you're not feeling well.

I want toโ€ฆ but this fag also has a gun of mine I want back.. let them borrow it some time ago and he never brought it back, he keeps taking selfies with it and posting them to fucking facebook and pretending its his

It's not my pic btw

my gun doesn't have that scope

plus I don't have grenades lying around and that guys darker than me

weirdo

heya Miraclepet. What do you think about the laptop thing. I can probably get it to you for around 50 bucks

He's gonna give it to you alrightโ€ฆ

I support this man. Someone needs to send him a care package of bacon strips.

I'll fkin eat u m9

ITS NOT GAY

Raptor would be proud.

Allah isn't real, Muhammad was a pedophile, and pulled pork is amazing with Sweet Baby Ray's.

I'll fkin eat u 2

socks is confuse

I love how Dangerous Donald runs around triggering politicians and some media people, it's as if a lot of them don't realize this is his intention and it's what makes people really love him. People (or at least I) love seeing this guy trigger and buttblast all these ppl

some one get this CANNIBAL away from me!

I'll eat u bottom up!

These people my friend came withโ€ฆ smh

one of them is literally a city dude who unironically thinks he's the shit and is talking about how he's above the law just because he knows a judge and gets bailed with PR bonds when he does retarded stuff and also knows people on the other side of the boarder.

We're started freestyle rapping to a song for fun and this dude calls me "you a lil hoe imma suck ur toe, take yo blow" wtf lmao

TOPKEK!

dat PPH

Ya it's just u N me. Plus 8chans having 502 errors right now - lame

yay one of my caps

nah, just us and these niggaz

not completely different, i just hate ford's "tuxedo black" or whatever its called and want something deeper with more gloss and less flake. jams can stay the same. '13 raptor

damn
nigga spitting that fire

hi

Greetings.

FUK u

I like the car, but not the colour of black they use

new thread