This can't be real

bahahahahahahahahaahahha

Literally the only reason im not voting for trump is mexican food
Oh and jarrito's

Let me rephrase to all the retards here what trump really meant

"I love LEGAL Hispanic immigrants"

A lot of retards must be thinking "uhhh how can he like hispanic people if he's so racist towards them"
here's your answer.

the fuck is a taco bowl?

it's a bowl made out of maise flour, or taco shell shit with all the topics of your ordinary taco
can't you fucking use that blob of fat in your head to think or something?
when you're done you can eat the fucking bowl

Trump doesn't hate Mexicans, you communist retard, he hates illegals

This tbh. When people hear about the wall the retards think he literally wants to go full China and prohibit migration.

It's not, it's so migrants have to go trough the checkpoints

such obvious pandering, almost as awkward as Jeb's gun picture

you may need to type that slower for the really special retards out there

You do know he is only deporting illegals, right? Illegals don't run eateries, nor do they import sodas.

texmex is better

from TEXAS

in AMERICA

he's trolling, gotta love trump

I'm voting for Trump dipshit….but i can still appreciate the humor of this pic….don't become the uptight humorless assholes that you hate

I would eat the FUCK out of that taco salad, it looks delicious

Thats the best jarritos!!! That and the lime! With a fresh plate of carni fries or maybe 5 rolled tacos and a lobster burrito

Naah bro, pickeled jalapenos in my salsa fuck that. Texas has th3 best BBQ and the best faggots but thats all its got

Anybody who eats that kind of shit at that kind of place, well, he deserves a few years in the Whitehouse where they change the toilet roll after each sitting.
Also, the wall, the 11 million out, all that shit: it's a meme designed to get trailor park and retard votes for free. And it works.

that would mean about 500,000 expelled from NY, his home state, alone. How exactly is that going to happen? Will there be gestapo style raids in the latino quarters? Will the cartel gangsters just line up to be handcuffed? How many cops will be killed in the first few weeks of hunting down the illegals?
Your hero has asked himself these questions, even if you haven't. He knows congress and the courts will shoot the project dead, so when the trailor park insurgency begins, he'll start another war.

Probably.

Probably not, not that it will make a difference.

Next to none, probably. The cops are basically a second military now. We can target civilians with pinpoint accuracy using drones.

No, because the Gestapo expelled the fucking Jews. "Illegal immigrants" are not a race. I hope they aggressively remove all of the illegals in this country, it should have been done decades ago, and there is nothing racist about it.

He has a picture of his ex-wife in a bikini under that taco bowl.

That he made sure was just visible.

This, Hillary would need to spend millions of dollars for this kind of publicity

shiii boi
Trump be da bestest meme frfr tbh fam 💯
😂😂😂