Holla Forums BTFO

Holla Forums BTFO

Convincing because he is a professional actor. He has to play good goy for his hymiewood overlords but under the surface you can tell he loves the god emperor.

You have to wonder if these people say this shit because they actually believe it or if they're trying to deceive people and scare them into acting like good goys.

They just read whatever is written on the tekeprompter in front of them. Their career would be over in a second if they dared to voice support for Trump.

Is Kurt Russel blacklisted?
Also, why do you keep saging, this thread is prime drumpfsperg b8

this much delusion.

guyes its ok. one of the greatest actors right now has criticism of trump. ita gunna be ok i promise

he did

Why is a German television program interviewing Chris Waltz about Donald Trump?

nope, he didn't

Feel free to post proof.

Trump won. Get over it.

That's Austrian TV.

Fucking Ausfags goddamit.

yes he did

Post proof.

As different as Canada is to the USA, burger.

Because he's the most prominent Austrian who lives in the USA so his opinion is obviously of utmost importance.

And part of the cast of GoT wants more refugees to rape civilians, while they live in comfy high-life villas and hotels.
Does whoring yourself out to companies make your opinion important ?

Full interview.
Jewtube subtitles makes it more hilarious.

Literally the same country. Even Hitler agreed.

drumpfcucks btfo

You have no evidence

Metal

Who the fuck is Christoph Walz?

DELETE THIS

i wonder how quickly the t_ drones & breitcucks will turn on their "god emperor" (le ebic meme XD) when they realize he's just another useful tool of corporate/financial power? his job is to say "controversial" (for normalfags) things and distract people, it's that simple. the way to get t to go away is to treat him like the high-school girl he is: ignore him. he thrives on negative attention & social media rants, he loves to throw hysterical little fits for attention, and the MSM loves to report on it, because normies will click dat sweet clickbait. truly, t__ is the first real post-modern president: able to claim that he's an outsider or rebel while being entrenched in the establishment (he owes his "fortune" to wall st pals), able to be both racist/sexist and not racist/sexist at the same time, etc. he is nothing but an illusion, the ultimate product of the insane capitalist spectacle. he is the MSMs darling cash cow, but he can pretend to hate the MSM. in a way it's easy to see why people fall for it; the average normiecuck still can't handle post-modernity, it breaks their brain and they end up drowning in doublethink.
he's already broken his promises and is hiring the same old evil fucks to positions of power… poor kids got tricked just like the obama generation of drones. if you're paying any attention to t____ you're a normalfag and you dont really belong here, sorry. just the facts.

tbh the movies I've seen with him in it like hobbit and spectre were pretty bad.

Django unchained was fun though.

Man I don't know why I confused the sherlock actor with christopher waltz