Open milk

What's the worst thing I could have now?

frankly, you deserve to die

The milk tastes salty? You sure it's cow milk?

better that than to drink something that came out of a cow's vagina

It was obviously contaminated in some way. Hope it was just shitty packaging or something and not some fucking immigrant or local schizo injecting it with STDs.

Post pics of mouth.

testicular cancer

of course, that wouldn't in any way be related to your mouth blisters

Did this man make it?

Saltified

STD is just the colloquial term for a set of blood-borne illnesses. They can be transmitted through contact with any orifice or open wound.

Probably some fungi got into the milk due to retarded packaging.

I wouldn't worry

wtf are you doing OP? You're AMERICAN right?

Immediately take photographs of the injury, the affected milk, and go to your doctor to get a written report of the injury done to your person. Then proceed to SUE the fucking supermarket.

You will live out your life a made man. A millionaire lifestyle is no longer a dream for you.

Agreed, adding anything to your coffee makes you a homo-sexual. Unless it's hot out and you add ice - that's okay.

Seems legit

Do it OP

it was my semen >;^)

op go to a fucking clinic jesus why are people so retarded

dumbass

Yeah he's a fucking idiot the girls are called hens

It could be AIDS.

Cows can sometimes get mastitis, which is usually a bacterial infection of the teat. I'm assuming you don't live in a 3rd world shithole and your milk is pasteurized, which means bacteria are dead, but their products (lactic acid, acetic acid, various nitrogenous or sulphorous waste-products) could still remain. Or someone spermed in your milk.

A dirty coffee pot, clean your shit m8

It tastes like toasted mil and is just a way to mask unsanitary conditions and extend shelf life. It is a giant step backwards for mankind.
Thank god i am surrounded by responsible milk farmers and can enjoy the taste of fresh, raw milk whenever i want.