CHRIS AND MARK BTFO

CHRIS AND MARK BTFO

Somebody stop these madmen.

i just now noticed the little sonic face on his shirt
if only it was yellow

This has been said before but, this fucking guy truly has an astounding lack of self awareness.

So instead of taking a look at himself and realizing how he appears to other people, he's mad that they didn't include his OC in the episode.

While I find the OP webms funny, and Sega has shown in the past to be aware of CWC, I just want to take a moment to remind everyone that he's retarded, because I see a lot of posts along the lines of "Wow, how can he have such little self-awareness?"

I used to follow Chris before all the tranny shit really took off, then he just became depressing and disturbing to watch, and of course the /cow/ board has become complete garbage now.

Whenever I see people trying to justify trolling Chris the two most common examples I hear are "He drove all the way to Ohio!" and "He got a lot of trophies on PSN!" this is the mindset I wish to dispel with a quick little story from years ago.

To start with, Chris shits himself frequently. He once proudly proclaimed he had numerous pairs of "dirty, crapped briefs" and a doctor at one point recommended he wear diapers, but Chris flatly refused asserting "Those are for babies!"

One night Chris sat up in bed in a deep terror and promptly shat himself. He hadn't had a nightmare, but a sudden fear came over him. He was convinced Clyde Cash was coming to kill him. "Wait, who the hell is Clyde Cash?" A fictional trollsona based on a picture of an orange-faced guido who was repeatedly used as Chris's foil by those trolling him, supposedly stealing his online girlfriends from him. Again, to clarify, he wasn't real.

Chris hopped out of bed, his pants still soiled and had to think, how was he going to keep Clyde from killing him? He devised what I'm sure he thought was a brilliant plan. He took a teddy bear under his sheets in his place on his pillow. But wait! Clyde might be able to tell it's not him… Unless Chris disguises the bear by putting a pair of sunglasses on it! Yeah! That'll fool him!

Chris then -still soiled- retreated to his couch beside his bed, and burrowed under a pile of other stuffed animals, hiding beneath them but still leaving holes he could peek out of. There, he lay in wait to watch should Clyde burst through the window and stab his cleverly disguised bear.

Chris also once attempted to embark on a career as a male prostitute under the alias "Carlos Chantor" and again, his entire disguise consisted of a pair of sunglasses.

I haven't heard the murder story before.
Is there a medical reason he shits himself?

This is actually some really funny stuff, I might have to watch this stuff sometime.

It's almost as if he's autistic or something.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. I don't know if he was pushed to the tranny shit through some intense trolling or if it's just the effect of an autist being exposed to the internet during the SJW craze, but I wish he would go back to being the old Chris we know and love.

We need eugenics.

Chris (sanic be upon him) is the one true god of autism.

Same here, I didn't even knew how old he was. When I learned he was 30-near-40 thats when shit stopped being that funny, and it only got worse when his dad died like that

When I saw that video of him cumming through a self-inflicted hole in his taint that was it for me

IIRC it was some bitch who convinced him that being a lesbian tranny would get him laid and shield him from trolls

You all are obsesed with an autist

Chris Chan did nothing wrong.

ah I hope he makes a new sonichu comic for me to cringe at!

Wrong, I'm obsessed with cunny

Jesus Christ I've been out of the loop

The person in that video wasn't him, though he does have a self-inflicted hole in his taint.

I like to think that it's either blackmail or that Bob was the only thing holding his more bizarre behavior at bay.

>>>/cow/

Umm…

this

kinda mean to make fun of a retard tho

Is this going to be the official line for the next 4 years?

What do you mean?

I'm sorry, I mean Trump is differently-abled.

Thanks for informing us of the basics of Christiology. We all know. Fucking normalfags I swear

Holy Shit, how far did he go?

Holy shit, I never knew how good this would be.