So sad…so pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xGQPA
archive.is/jd4tv
archive.is/K99zj
archive.is/VALGf
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you ever get bored doing the same thing everyday?

here's the original

YUGE

Ib4 Stefbots crying.

Oh look, another trump shill thread
How much is Trump paying you guys to shill for him?
Because at this point I would rather vote for Hillary

It's pretty damn obvious. Whenever you point out how wrong they are about something they immediately go into their dismissal mode. You're fucking a Holla Forumsack!" and all that shit. Or they argue semantics while pretending they don't get the whole fucking point, like when you point out how feminists are sexist and they whip out the dictionary. Or when you point out how communism has never worked and they argue that since they call what they want Marxism it's different.

Though I think my favorite piece of bullshit they use is the very reason most people just ban them: The way they abuse skepticism. You know how it goes, the whole "there's no proof I'm wrong so I must be right!" Classic example is when you point out that they're shilling, and they go "yeah everybody is a shill!" despite them having thirty posts in a thread that are all well known to be the talking points this or that faggot's PR team is pushing.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, and all that. Or, if you prefer: Don't piss on my head and tell me it's raining.

It seems like it`s you who refuses to understand some basic terminology form dictionary.

Nope, not buying it.

wew lad

1. I'm not a lefty.
2. I have never once posted on Reddit
3. I'm exclusive to this chan

This argument between two people is sure swell :-)

Holla Forums have a nsabook maymay cancer page named "De-classcucking memes for commie proles" and it is loved by SJWs.

archive.is/xGQPA

archive.is/jd4tv

archive.is/K99zj

archive.is/VALGf

Checked.

See how much better Holla Forums is than Holla Forums?
We can exchange words, pictures, and information freely without anchoring, banning, deleting, and censoring.

This is great.
Now, you just gotta make Holla Forums like this.

indeed

Both are retarded, but on a different level. Holla Forums is full of idiots, like really I keep running into idiots that know nothing about shit. Other boards, like tech for example has way better members.

And while pol is slightly smarter than Holla Forums, like you can actually talk to them and it doesn't feel like you are talking to a redditor, they are still retarded. They are blinded by their weird world views.

whoops, wrong thread…

Anyone have a screencap of the Holla Forums advertisement threads on /furry/ and /cuteboys/? As far as I have heard, they did make threads there, but I don't really browse either of the boards so I haven't screencapped it

/n/ too. They start posting any news stories they can find about "crabs". Serious autism.

That's pretty fucked up. They know they're wrong but they create guides to trying to trick people that they're right. If only they also did the physical versions of the mental gymnastics they do, they'd be able to marry someone they're attracted to.

Why would Holla Forums ever visit Holla Forums? Holla Forums is made up specifically of people that want to avoid degenerates.

yeah i've only looked at /N/ a couple times but it looked like a real shit show

It was and got worse and worse but we figured out it was one of the janitors that was shitting up the place, archived the evidence and presented it to the mods. It's been pretty nice the last few days. Just news. No shit posts.

Oh, oh yeah? Well, you are a, you're a faggot.
Enjoy your crapitalist crap.

I like this thread

You've never been to Holla Forums, have you?

There is a simple explanation for all those apparent contradictions.

Pic related.

Disgusting.

The startling truth about pretty young women: the closely guarded content of their trousers (formerly dresses) is utterly underwhelming. Literally nothing to see there, move along!

Added to the Bible: when?

After years of being told to “go back to Reddit”, I have finally opened a Reddit account. And guess whom I have found there…
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
I wouldn’t be surprised if 4chan anti-redditors were actually reverse-psychology spamming paid Reddit shills. Even Haramoto seems to think so: pic related.

Inbefore:

Inafter:

My next stop: Tumblr.

Leftist detected

>>>Holla Forums

i just looked again…still full of shitposts

Yet you come here to cry about lefty pol.
just gtfo brah.

wew

hhb

found the leftyfag….keep crying hhhaha

why

?

sage

sage

nope

stay triggered faggot

sage

and yet who is it that made this thread on Holla Forums to complain?

a Holla Forums regular

wew

up

left right same shit

hehe

commies butthurt again

leftypol is the best

at what…sucking cock?

at dialectical materialism

yup

I see the autistic man-children have left their containment board again.

omfg lol a Holla Forumslack is whining about people calling "shill", that's classic.

>i post on leftypol
IDPOL get out

wew

There is NO debate about this…

remove cultural marxism

God Emperator make feminist protests great again

leftypol pls

wew