15 cm

:)

what country?

as big as your mom's dick

2 inches from the floor

haha you got me hard

fag

4u

Never measured it, probably small, I don't know only had sex one time and I was retardly drunk. I could almost touch my belly button erect, not that I tried to fuck myself or anything.

nigger
did you try to fuck your belly button

I have a tiny dick and can pass for underage, my girlfriend is older and, I strongly suspect, a closet pedophile, she's the only woman I've had sex with, and when we do, she prefers to be the one who takes charge, considering how much she enjoys it, I'm thinking of introducing her to shotacon (she is currently unaware of shota and loli hentai genres).

Not very, but I use it well.

that's kinda hot

Yeah she's totally unaware. Just like you're unaware of the 12" horse strap-on she's got under her bed waiting for you to get brave.

are you one of those guys that only fuck women in the ass? I'm one, I love feminine asshole, though people often call me gay, I don't care though.

I will continue to fuck female ass and completely disregard the pussy.

6.5" non bone pressed. It's big enough.

don't know, don't ever plan on using it for anything other then fapping. I would say around 6in

16cm.

aw naw
big slim dogg
eighty pound balls
dick six inch long

-3 cm because I'm a girl

sorry goys, I meant -6 cm

17 cm

11cm

Not really a problem since I'm ghey

6x6
7x6 1/4 if I'm really turned on and in shape

Impressive girth from what I've read.

It's about the balls user.

2 inches brotha!

69 Knots

a bit just under 4 inches

who am i kidding just a bit over 3 inches erect

finally a fellow non normie

16cm

6.3inch? 5inches girth

INCOMING TACTICAL SCRUFF

twenty centimeters

DAT ASS

Or in your ass rather

I read that as "4au" as in "astronomical units" and thought, that's surely a lie.

18 cm (7 inches) uncut

Still no gf though

I want to kill myself everyday but I really don't want to die before I tried my dick on a girl.

FAGGOTS

Mine is 8". I'm white too, go figure.

You need to fuck a girl immediately. A 7" cock will induce loyalty that you can't believe. Women are cock whores.

Not if you're fat

how do you make your cock bigger

do pumps actually work

There are many ways to make your penis look bigger
1) Lose weight, low bodyfat means more of you dick is visible, and usable.
2) Surgery, but cutting suspensory ligaments makes your dick hang down funny, and it can bend backwards like a dog's
3) injecting stuff into it, makes it look thicker

8 inches

brother i'm cumming

Think of dad.

Your not fooling any1.
- NSA

ive heard "tree trunk" "looks like 9 inches" (which i know it isnt) and "cant take all this"

I'm not. I'm 70kg for 183cm which is pretty alright I guess.

I must just be a giant sperg I guess.

Getting low body fat and in good shape is the best option.

That other stuff is just going to fuck up your cock.

I'd try jelqing before anything else but not too much or you risk damaging it

get in shape it's your best bet for a improvement

I love beer,,

6.5in

Anyone else confused why the flag is backwards?
It's not because the image is mirrored, otherwise the nametag would be backwards too.

for you

wow that's fucking gay

Yeah, that's actually really fucking stupid.

'Merica

Too bad they didn't add some birds, pyramids, praises of a deity, and a bunch of other random stuff.

Is 16 cm

18cm

A bit just over 3 inches

i'm also 183cm, 60kg and 18cm uncut
my fucking metabolism is godlike
i literally had 4 courses a day on a 16 day cruise and gained 2 kilos
in everyday life, where i obviously can't eat that much, i literally can't gain weight. good thing too, since i'm always binging on chocolate to counteract my low seratonin levels.

6-6.5" on a good day. I was a late Bloomer so I still remember being 3 inches, then 4, reached 5 by about junior year in high school. I'm kinda glad I was too beta to have sex back then, no one would believe me if I told them I'm bigger now.
I'm happy with it. It's better than it used to be, albeit barely above average. But at least I'm not a virgin anymore.

About five inches. I'm below average.

Holy shit are you me?

About 5.5inch/16cm when fully erect.
I guess it's not that bad.

I've always been confused on the procedure for measuring. When I measured, I left the tip of the ruler resting gently against my skin. Other people say to press the measuring device into yourself, as you have more usable than is immediately visible. It sounds like somebody that's salty and wants an extra inch for nothing, but I've also never asked. I'm sitting at a healthy 6" even without this bonus, so I'm not self-conscious if it's not the case, but it'd be neat to find out I've actually been rocking 7" this whole time.

Opinions? Sources?

By length or by girth?

2in flaccid, about 5in erect

Its a carryover from the old days of when soldiers wore shields. It was customary to wear your shield on your right arm, so the crest faces towards your enemy if its a bird or a lion or whatever.

crap, i meant left arm

You can also try looking up yelking. I have no idea if it works or if it's even safe, so that's your shit to sort through I guess.

5in erect :(
I wish I had an 8.3in penis that I could ram into ppl

69 inches XDDDDDDDDD LOL LMAO ROFL