Gullible leftist losers

Leftypol salt thread

Just like their candidates they are complete losers but their impotent rage is hilarious

Bernie would be far better than shillery if the Democunts were to win but damn i can not stand Berniebois.

Bump

Thank you kek for the salt we are about to recieve.

At least communists aren't a bunch of fags. It's better to kill people for being a bunch of fags imho.

Bump

Trump v. Clinton

You do realize trump has a better chance winning against sanders then Hillery. Damn Trump supporters. The only reason she is winning is because of superdelegates. She will crush Trump in the general UNLESS Sanders supporters start supporting Trump and Trump picks Ben Carson to pick up some of the black vote and older vote.

Ps Im voting Trump if Sanders is axed.

Bump

trump>bernie>a turd in the mud>>>>>>>>>>>shillary

Actually if i had to choose between Hillary and Sanders i would pick sanders but berniefags are such insufferable cunts that they lost him the nomination sooo Hello Trump

Jump

Wrong. It has nothing to do with supporters and has everything to do with the Democrat leadership(the establishment democrats) licking Shillery's cunny. The superdelegates are what's going to win her then nomination. It so bad that superdelegates in the Democratic party would prefer Trump over Sanders fearing an end to corporate tax loopholes. Even if Sanders is elected he would likely a few weeks later clutch his chest from a "heart attack".

There is also talk if Hillery is indicted Joe Biden would become the nominee. I'm hoping it happens. I wanna watch that shit show.

sweet fucking titties Joe Biden! please tell me you're joking

Nope. The Democrat leadership thinks handing the nomination to him wont piss of Sanders supporters. If it does happen there will be ows in DC all over again and likely riots.

It's gonna be a ride.

???????????????????????????

You are right…dog shit and cow shit are two totally different things

lrn2 read.

kill yourself faggot holy shit

shit happens :^)

are you kidding me!!!!!

Whats the deal with the deal with the book in the first picture? I've read that book, and thought it presented a reasonable and fact backed argument for why niggers didn't progress as far technology wise as their white counter parts. If someone has a answer, I'd like to hear it.

I thought that the Red Guard were just a bunch of teenagers running around enforcing communism and weren't an actual part of the government. We're they armed by the government or what? Is there any evidence for it?

Really dipshit? So, you live in a house that YOU built, wear cloths YOU made, eat food YOU aqquired from your own garden, and/or from your own livestock… and you do all of this with tools YOU made from raw materials YOU harvested?

You fucking idiot. NO ONE has time enough to see to meeting every single one of their needs. That's why there are carpenters, farmers, ranchers, blacksmiths, and miners. They each trade their skills to each other for the things they need. Carpenter builds blacksmith house with tools blacksmith makes, for example. Currency exists as a simple way to keep track of who owes what. Legal Tender for all debts, public and private.

This very simple concept that Marxist idealists can never seem to grasp is the very reason that Marxism becomes comunism every. single. time. it's implemented.

calm down fam,
Marxism is a philosophical branch.
Communism is a political-economic system.

btw the URSS or any other country wasn't communist since it is by definition stateless, classless and moneyless, none of which apply to them.
Holla Forums calls it state-capitalist.
I'm not in the mood to discuss this shit right now, I was annoyed by the illiteracy of the guy I first replied to, is all.

have a Lenin quote.

Niggers don't progress because while Africa has plenty of mineral wealth, it's lacking in basic survival necessities like food and clean water With Egypt being the notable exception, though that's entirely dependent on the Nile.

Hence, nigs were to busy trying to not starve, not get eaten by other hungry ass predators, and finding reasons to kill each other in order to reduce competition for scarce resources to do things like sit around and think up new shit.

These behavior patterns have become thoroughly ingrained in Nigs, whether genetic or just passed down generation to generation. gibsmedat is a time honored piece of nig culture.

Oh, yeah. You'll be free all right. For as long as it takes for a State with money and a military to enslave your broke asses.

America accepted the need for the state exist in order to provide for the common defense. You really think living out in the middle of nowhere were there is no rule of law and
your only means of defense is your rifle? That works out real well for villages in Africa, right?

the CIA killing all their good leaders while leaving warlords in power might have something to do with it.

They call it utopia for a reason. Imagine peasants cogitating democracy in the middle ages.
Militias are a thing.
kind of pointless once property's been abolished.

I'm really not in the mood for this shit right now, just visit Holla Forums if you're interested.

.>>5712092

Africa was better off 2000 years ago.

falseflag, lurk moar.

Maybe there's hope for some of these faggots after all

Top fucking Kek.