You know how this goes, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/es/firefox/addon/downthemall/
cutebody.ru
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOAR

I'm monitoring this thread.
Keep em' coming.

Here we go lads, last thread I made was alive for 21 days.

I need more loli pissing. Can anyone oblige?

This shit is illegal in my country but I don't care.

Germany 2016: the manga

i think so…

HUE

Why the fuck can't we save by original filename anymore? Or is it just me? Shit doesn't fucking work tbh fam.

because fuck everyone

It used to work, now it just saves it with the name it uploads as here, not the original one.

When and why did this stop working?

Probably something Jewsh broke.

Had to have been within the last week or so. I remember the feature working very recently, and as far as I know Jewsh has been out of the game for a while.

Don't die on me now.

2D CUCKS

a good thread…is such a thing even possible?

lolidom is perfect fam

Anyone has pics of Shinozaki Sachiko?

I do but not lewd

Bump for the dump

Post still, i don't mind if it isn't lewd

Please post all your Sachiko pics, i need them user.

search for them yourself, it's easy, cuck

I did, but there weren't many i could ask.
Why would i otherwise ask here you fuck.

I could find*

sorry anons I keep looking but I think they were in a dead HDD

Fucking fuck.
Well thanks anyways.

At least he tried c:

Guys is there like a site or a program that save's threads and compile them in a zip file?

Much like quadchan?

kys

Which part of the thread? Just the images, just the text, or the entire formatted page and all content?

no u

And what stupid-ass country is that? Britain; Canada? You speak English, so that's all I can think of.

Probably Australia. The saddest of countries.

Fuck off photoshoped images isn't art you dumb fucking nigger.

Both, But really, Saving threads is the easy part, but the images doesn't even come up with the package. They just save it as a low res version.

So lets say All of the Content (Gif/Webm/Mp4/Images)

But sure whatever stuff that you can hit me with.

Because seriously, simultaneously ctrl+s each image is gonna take me forever.

Without getting external shit in the mix, the easiest suggestion I can give you for now is to use the "Expand all images" option, I think it's up at the top right of the page somewhere. Then you save the page and it'll take it with the high res versions. Problem being it'll also probably save the thumbnails. Yer gonna wanna remove those ._.

There was a time I saved 300+ images from a single source, all at once, individually, because I cared that much but was ironically too lazy to write something that would just do it for me. To be fair the display wasn't anything near an imageboard format, so mass downloading would be far more complex. In any case, I'm too lazy to give you a better solution, but for now what I told you will do the trick… ish.

Tbh I'm still doing that trick as of today, well.. at least when I found 8ch.

Because back in 4ch, I just go to Quadchan and just have it saved into a huge archive full of images and medias of other formats.

Reminded me on how bitchy it was to save a 500+ images in one go. Saving webpages isn't gonna really work unless you maximize each and every media that was posted, and its a real mess to find each and every one of them in one folder.

Sticking to that stuff as of yet, but still i ain't giving up on looking for more sources.

It's possible that the alacrity thing broke this, ask codemonkey.

Made a thread on operate. c:

This thread is a big fuck you to 'Stralia. More toddlercon, pl0x?

Kek

straight from tumblr :^)

bump

bump

finally, some more.

Best thread on b right now.

how about pregnant lolis and gifs?

Sorry, user. Pregnancy is not my fetish,

damn. oh well

no

God I love loli. Like, you have no idea how much I love this shit.

Welcome to my humble thread. Thanks for stopping by!

I just wanted to submit a bump to keep it above the spam. I don't care much if everything else gets 404'd by it, but I want this thread to stay.

I made this post.

This post had been developed by yours truly.

Why does Bani not visit this or the pedo threads?
Does she live in the UK?

You are truly sick, I hope you get help.

Why?

You're a closet pedo

nice b8

Nah, I've seen enough CP (on Holla Forums nonetheless) to know it doesn't do anything for me. Actually, it's gotten to the point 3d doesn't do much for me at all. I have to actually work to fap to it nowadays.

You're not very good at being a pedo, bro.

"shrugs" I'm not a pedo. At least I don't think I am. I mean, sixteen/seventeen year olds used to be my thing, but the age of consent was sixteen where I live. So I'm not sure how much of a pedo I am.

16/17 isn't even anywhere near pedo age. Dun worry about it.

Yay! I'm not a degenerate child fucker! Just a degenerate weeaboo faggot! Oh well.

Don't forget to add lolicon to that list, you granny fucker.

Meh. Not really my fetish. If that's what you're into, go right ahead. Old people need lovin too.

No they don't, they've had their time; loli is where the love belongs.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have a waifu, but what if there are people who don't want a loli waifu? If we let them take granny waifus or grandpa husbandos that leaves more lolis for us.

I never thought of it like that. See, this is why you're the boss.

Yup. That and I make kickass baked goods. For some reason the cops always just take my cookies without arresting me. I think it may be the ecstasy I lace it with. But that couldn't be it, since the ex is for personal use and whatnot.

Too much talk, not enough loli.

Can't you guys just make a dedicated board instead of flooding Holla Forums 24/7? It's cool that you do what you do, I don't care but do you have to do it here? Haven't you thought that if anyone new comes they'll immediately leave out of fear of getting in trouble? How do you expect the board to get better if you post this all the time?

How are they going to get in trouble? Unless they live in Australia or something as I had mentioned earlier, where even small breasts are outlawed on adults.

There are some boards, but they're slower and seemingly without maintenance. These threads tend to work well and can last a while. My last one was up for a solid 21 days before hitting a brick wall.

What do the rest of you fuckers think about board dedication over loli threads on Holla Forums?

If shit like /hebe/ and ponyfags can have their own official threads, lolis should have one too.

amidoinitrite

kek

This tbh fam

bumpity bump

I use this to save all the images addons.mozilla.org/es/firefox/addon/downthemall/ only bad thing you need firefox

I use this to save all the images addons.mozilla.org/es/firefox/addon/downthemall/ only bad thing you need firefox

kek

Well some Anons are afraid of firefox

don't let this die so soon

mfw only faggots 2d

post rustle lolis pl0x

Only 10 of these images have even a bit of facial articulation. Why is there so much anime of girls who have no noses, weird big eyes and no other facial features? It stinks.

Post more with facial features!

bamp

New Teen XXX site opened.

cutebody.ru

Jesus fuck dude.

Speak to the people of Israel and say to them, When any man has a discharge from his body, his discharge is unclean
Leviticus 15:2
HELL IS FOREVER

Cucks in Norway and Sweden learn English as a secondary in grade school. They can't legally fap to loli and shota, though. So much for that great freedom and lack of modesty they used to tout over America.

Still more likely that it was Australia.

BUMP