Does Southpark suck now?

so wtf South Park, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here but only faggots would liike the season finale.

are you a faggot that liked it?

South Park has always sucked.

It's literally always been shit. The only people who have ever liked it are natural born reddit users.

The last scene with the old man was funny. A nice way of ending this awful season.

I agree with what you're saying, but that image you uploaded is getting in the way of intelligence.

very true. I laughed out loud at that

You like this one better?

This Season in a nutshell

Thank fuck they ditched the autistic Lorde plotline, but now they've only descended further into autism. The Jew bros have only proved that they're frauds who don't even stay consistent with their own beliefs.

SP was never good since season 7

we should create a South Park board. it could be called /sp/

also checkem

I do, thank you sir

I was right with you until this part. I think the changing beliefs is part of the show. If they had only one set of beliefs they'd lose a lot of viewers, this way they don't alieate any viewers.. they've always done things this way.

I guess. I can accept that beliefs change over time, but it feels very dishonest to change them just to get viewers. They've spent over a decade saying the same shit, only to turn it all around right as 2014, the year of the SJW and the rise of progressivism, rolls on.

very true, but they would lose like 85% of cuckfaggot viewers if they didnt do that. I think its amazing that they can make the show espouse such different beliefs and still have it make sense.

The board you're looking for is >>>Holla Forums

This. It was better before every episode was just flavor of the minute social commentary. At least they had the balls to admit the only reason they shifted the show that way is because they ran out of ideas for real episodes.

Haven't even bothered with South Park after how awful season 16 was.

The last good episode was You're Getting Old.

The whole season was a mess. Member berries are stupid. The Trump parody was low energy. Troll trace and the segments focusing on trolling got boring quick. Cartman wasn't funny pretty much the whole fucking season. Every plot they were juggling just got boring fast and felt dragged out.

Hi reddit!
SP was good for about 10 years, just like The Simpsons.

whats wrong with mocking trump and the brain dead conservacucks who follow him? the show hasnt been funny or creative for a long time, I'll grant you that, but making fun of the establishment is what south park is about.

Trump won. 8 years lol.

South Park made fun of Trump and Hilary, but left out a lot about Hilary. SP is a part of the liberal media.
Sup faggots?

lol

Pic Related

He will. :^)

They lost their balls.

But i found it kinda funny that the only reason Cartman would say women are smart and funny was to avoid getting kidnapped and used to write jokes and be pumped for semen in an underground lab on Mars.

But fuck, the season overall was damn cuckish.

get out vegan fag

I remember watching the 04 election episode when it came out, or maybe a few days after, and thinking it was terrible so I dropped the series. Hearing people regurgitating lines from the manbearpig episode the next year or whenever it was didn't help.

yes

The fuck are you talking about, autist?

Most reddit thing I've read all day.

I thought it started sucking ass around the imagination and family guy episodes whenever those were

It has actually gotten a bit better after a string of seasons that sucked big-time

That blockbuster episode from years ago felt like a fucking apple commercial

Southpark has been shit since the "DUDE EVERYTHING IS SHIT LMAO" episode, ironically. It was getting worse before but that was the point it went completely into the trash.

That was actually the turning point for their shit seasons, the following episode with the matrix assburger jokes was pretty good tho the rest of the season was shit

Again, south park was even worse years ago, doesn't means the current episodes are as good as the first seasons tho

Because a massive component of comedy is rebellion against the societal norms. Southpark always was funny because it was politically incorrect. Thanks to the last 60 years of leftism, making fun of whites, the right, Christianity, straight people, or men is not only not politically incorrect, but it's politically incorrect to not do so. There's been an unending media crusade against Trump for the last year, do you expect Trump jokes to be biting social commentary?

Lose that component and your jokes better be real fucking good, which Southpark's jokes are not.

The only thing more terrible than South Park are its apologists. View the Holla Forums thread to see some extremely delusional fags who will go to any length to defend matt and trey.