Humanity

Why would you want to continue this violent species?

I sure wouldn't… they're going to end up killing humanity and earth with it.

The Earth will kill them before they kill her.

Because violence is fun

It's what we were born to do

If you don't like violence, you must be broken

Go break down somewhere else

fucking normalfags

Then why are you shitposting on Holla Forums, go kill your parents, retard.

Is that a scrotum?

kill yourselves
literally, just do it

already did

yes

Why not just get a vasectomy? Was he taking pain pills? Did he just want some quick fame?

I don't. And we won't.
We live in the biblical end times. the extinction of humanity is nearing. soon our character in the theatre of earth during the play of history will be pullled offstage by a long wooden hooked staff. Our final act, dialogue, and last-resort actions are already taking place. These are important times. enjoy them while you still can.

Damn, that's a beautiful picture. Do you have an artist source?

YEAH MY
ASSHOLE

AND I WANT TO FEEL YOU TONGUING DEEP INSIDE ME WHEN YOU SUCKLE UP OR I'LL KEEP YOU LOCKED ANOTHER MONTH

Same dude wanna go lynch niggers?

Because the divine glory of memes will make it all right in the end.

Milo Manara.

I even solved the captcha for you.

" In the whole vast domain of living nature there reigns an open violence, a kind of prescriptive fury which arms all the creatures to their common doom. As soon as you leave the inanimate kingdom, you find the decree of violent death inscribed on the very frontiers of life. You feel it already in the vegetable kingdom: from the great catalpa to the humblest herb, how many plants die, and how many are killed. But from the moment you enter the animal kingdom, this law is suddenly in the most dreadful evidence. A power of violence at once hidden and palpable … has in each species appointed a certain number of animals to devour the others. Thus there are insects of prey, reptiles of prey, birds of prey, fishes of prey, quadrupeds of prey. There is no instant of time when one creature is not being devoured by another. Over all these numerous races of animals man is placed, and his destructive hand spares nothing that lives. He kills to obtain food and he kills to clothe himself. He kills to adorn himself, he kills in order to attack, and he kills in order to defend himself. He kills to instruct himself and he kills to amuse himself. He kills to kill. Proud and terrible king, he wants everything and nothing resists him.

From the lamb he tears its guts and makes his harp resound… from the wolf his most deadly tooth to polish his pretty works of art, from the elephant his tusks to make a toy for his child: his table is covered with corpses … And who [in this general carnage] will exterminate him who exterminates all the others? Himself. It is man who is charged with the slaughter of man … Thus is accomplished the great law of the violent destruction of living creatures. The whole earth, perpetually steeped in blood, is nothing but a vast altar, upon which all that is living must be sacrificed without end, without measure, without pause, until the consummation of things, until evil is extinct, until the death of death. "

Joseph de Maistre

This is actually beautifully written.
Never could have understand the people who think that violence is something alien and unworldly, like a creation of man.

Violence doesn't feel nice, so inevitably someone will refuse to accept the truth. It's how the human mind keeps sane under pressure.

But I have to say

I bet vorefags somewhere are getting moist over this.

I am not having children, if that is what you're getting at.

why didn't he just kill himself if he doesn't want pleasure in life?

Ain't that how we rollin' these years.
I hate when people call killers "unhuman". There are rare things more "human" than victory through blood.

because he wanted to stop suffering and stop the stupid Biological Imperative that controls most humans.

Not "born to do" retard. Its a periphery at most. If it was a main human tenet then humanity wouldn't exist, they would have all killed each other before recorded history even started.

Dude all he had to do is practice abstinence that's fucking it.

There is hope for the violent species. When the causes of violence and their liberal worshipers die out, we will have peace on earth.

Why don't you know what is next?

Raep.

So we can fuck more, of course

It is the duality of light and dark in every man. We can be violent but we can also be very kind.

You are a faggot.

Who added the white woman with the fat nigger at the end?

Killing everyone off is harder than you think.

If you think the world's problems are caused by the people you label as "liberals" i.e. everyone who disagrees with you, you're part of the problem.