4chan Thread

ITT we pretend we're on 4chan.

Memes were a mistake

wew lad

It doesn't count as pedophilia because you're under 18! xDDDDD

hey guise anyone else get the official anonymous man starter kit? its le dank :_)))

This thread is forced as fuck.

just lurk 4chan for a minute you nigger.

that's right i saged.what are you going to do bump? it won't unsage this.

bump :^)

re-bump

DOUBLE BUMP

FEMBOT FEELS THREAD

sigh.. If only I could whore for attention from unattractive neets to gain a sense of personal worth…..

keep the butthurt coming user. i'm getting a boner already m8

anybody here like traps or is it just me?

me2 brosif!

yes, but we all know you will post trap regardless of what we say becuz we iz 4chins

We Holla Forums

four chinz

five chins

Czech em

hai guise i got kwads XDXDXD

YLYL niggers :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

need food. will give nudes for tips

how do i user vpn?

I've been to one of those threads.

Here's a set from a poor girl that wanted steak.

nice tits wouldfuck/0

4chan has all the "quality" women.

better than here. all we have are 4chan reposts

am i a normalfag guise?

there are no girls on Holla Forums, it's a well known fact.

tell me about it

(USER WAS VANNED FOR THIS POST)

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

THAT'S CEEPEE YOU SICK FUCK

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

this IS MISOGYNY!!! BAN HIM KILL HIM MAKE HIM SUICIDE!

you sick fucking pedos have pulled the last straw. im reporting this post and contacting my bros at anonops to backtrace the ENTIRE INTERNET and find your IP and then we are gonna completely ruin your pathetic like
NEVA FOGET

Nah, OP. We're better than 4chan

MODS MODS MODS MODS

KILL YOURSELF PEDO SCUM

WE ARE LEGOS

kek legi.on wordfilters to legos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXPECTO PETROLEUM

reported you sick fuck
MODS MODS MODS

test.
legion

STOP I repeat STOP BEING RACIST TOWARD MUSLIMS they are good people ok?

WE ARE LEGOS

a LINE CAN BE A TRIANGLE GUISE xd

you have to add "we are"

two triangles makes a circle in the 4th dimension

WUZ

we wuz kaings

just because someone is muslim DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE A TERRORIST!

so you wanna join anonymous, be one of the big boys. well user there are some rules. first and foremost you must respect all nationalities, races, religions and sexual orientations. second pic related.

hahahahaah
I mean wHat the fuck, I'm going to hell for laughing at this xDD I'm a bad person lmao

me too user. people should be more considerate of other users when posting images like that.

i was browsing twitter to communicate with my friends in anonymous when i stumbled on this post. its abhorrent the levels of racism that prevail in our society.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

viva la revolucion!

why is she holding a gun to todd howard?

besides the obvious reason

dick rate thread

YLYL Thread

Post your dankest memes :^)

too soon, bruv.

I almost forgot that fucking banana existed.

You're a fuckin prick.