Dunkirk trailer

Just like raising capeshit to another level christopher nolan will elevate the war genre

Scarecrow's ancestor? Is this the nolan cinematic universe?

I hope he remembers that Dunkirk was a RETREAT, not a battle.

I don't know who made the trailer but it's so fucking bad.

Looks like another Intersteller, where its gonna be a avg movie with good action by overall a avg movie.

Christopher Nolan needs to stop being treated like he is some god that makes masterpieces when he hasnt made one yet. I am really disappointed with this trailer.

What ebin memes will be made from this new disappointment?

DUNCUCK

Shitler was such a retard. Without him Germany would of won.

You can thank me later

So Tom Hardy wore a mask in the Dark Knight Rises, he wore a mask in Mad Max Fury Road, he is wearing a mask in Dunkirk, has he worn masks in his other films? At this point is Tom Hardy just an alter ego of Bane?

did someone say DUNKirk?

son of a bitch, the movie is ruined now

YOU FUCKER

No, he's the Masketta Man.

Greatest Brit victory since the Battle of Hastings.

So what are the odds that Dunkirk will be retconned to be a Helm's Deep style last stand against never ending, savage hordes of Nazis dying by the millions to brave British defenders?

And will the French be completely absent despite covering the British retreat?

It's like poetry… BRAVO NOLAN.

Gotta keep the anti-German sentiment going into current year + 1. Hitler let you Britcucks go to try and make peace.

now it's gonna be "nobody cared who i was until i got in the plane"

Around 90%. Cant have the evil teutons wins, or even be looked in a positive way!

You probably won't even see a German in the film tbh, for reasons in this video.

Nolan is overrated as fuck. His best movie was Memento. That's over a decade old.

Germany no longer even exists. At this point propaganda like this only weakens them because the liberals who eat it up become further and further detached from reality. Propaganda without a purpose does nothing more than cloud the brain and make those who consume it useless, not even useful as idiots.

related

They'll have some cartoony villain-looking nazi general gloating that they already won and wishing to extend the siege to starve to death the brave english soldiers while the smart and valiant Churchill sends a fleet to save them, fooling those damn nazis who them turn in anger against the poor civilians of Europe. And, of course, they'll shove a B plot about a jew receiving news his parents just became soap at Auschwitz or some shit.

I was thinking more like this.

Holy shit, that casts an entire new light on this shit.

but who's the enemy? the dead nigger hanging or the proud officer who ordered it?

A movie solely about depicting all the holocaust stories (holocauster, masturbation machines etc.) as the absolute truth would be great.

Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! DO NOT GIVE IDEAS TO KIKEWOOD!

What? You don't want a movie with Mengele greeting absolutely every Jew that gets of the train before personally trying to gas them (but it seems to work)?

*it never seems to

Yeah, and it could feature that woman who was interred at every major concentration camp and was dormmates with Anne Frank and got experimented on by Mengele and got put in a gas chamber but it didn't work!

Got to hand it to the Germans, they were industrous. Despite using such failure prone methods and being distracted by ridiculous experiments, they managed to still murder more Jews than they should have been able to even find.

Or the guy who got gassed three times but "somehow" it had no effect on him.

They should make a what-if scenario movie where Nazi Germany won from the perspective of those Jews who were resettled in Israel by the Nazis.

Is it possible to have the trailer for a movie be Kino, but not the movie itself?

Romantic comedy where Anne Frank falls for Mengele but due to racial laws can never be with him. So she willingly gasses herself and with the help of a sympathetic camp guard, turns herself into soap which is then presented to Mengele. Final scene is Mengele using the soap as lube to jack off.

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK!?!

Right now I'm not sure but I'm thinking about seeing it in the cinema and bringing friends (I know the manager so no charge for them).

I actually talked to a veteran who evacuated and he told me how he saw an infantry transport bombed in front of him right before he boarded a fishing vessel filed with the Expeditionary force to evacuate troops.

As he was boarding Messerschmitts were strafing the beach but AA fire from destroyers meant they couldn't fly so good in formation and basically kept him alive long enough to be part of the next step in the plan to evacuate the beach leaving no survivors.

Anyway I think Nolan will do a great job recreating his tale.

YOU DUN'KIRKED!

Fund it.

I hate to shatter your illusions about the world, but the Holocaust never happened. You can find out more about the Holohoax from our good friends at >>>/pol

Why didnt they have anti air?
So dumb

DUNKIRK is a great name. Just say it aloud.

DUNKIRK

True, it's almost like the holocaust is just an invention of the jewish propaganda to make the Germans look more evil than the allies who commited the same war crimes as the axis powers.

reading from comments it seems cinemas will be full of 13y teen girls because they put some pop star in movie

also didn't germs just let brits go since they wanted a truce with them or something like that? I dont remember reading anything about bombing them and such

They had a truce for letting civilians and wounded be carried out for a short period of time.

mein sides!

>Nolan is overrated as fuck. His best movie was Memento. That's over a decade old.

Yes. And if you watch Following his very first movie you can already see the annoying flaws that are going to be in his scripts later. He has good ideas but he's not a good writer.

>not a retreat, a strategic withdrawl
>not Hitler showing good faith, Hitler commiting a military blunder

CRASHING THIS TACTICAL WITHDRAWAL

Nazis aren't even shown in person except for a plane or two.
Stop getting triggered over such mundane shit.

The same guy made a follow-up video if anybody's interested.

fucking kikes tbh

Well, there are no women in it and as far as I can tell, Nolan's brother had nothing to do with writing the screenplay. So it can only be better than his last two or three films.

That looks like the Star Trek into Darkness poster. Seriously its getting kind of annoying seeing all these movie posters rip this pic off. Pic related.

Why were the french such cowards when the brits were sacrificing themselves for them?

the complete rewrite of steamboat willy really betrays the intentions of this flick, well put together analysis from a perfidious albion no less, although the author is most certainly pog

Nolan knows how to bring out the best in a good screenplay, which is why Memento, The Prestige and The Dark Knight are good films, and why Interstellar wasn't nearly as good.

Forgot the point: Dunkirk will be as good as the script.