Extract this image for dank memes

extract this image for dank memes

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2015/07/31/windows-10-upgrade-spying-how-to-opt-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do i change it to a .zip with windows 10?
rename didn't work….

nm it isnt even an archive

i could im just using windows atm

install 7zip

Get winrar

just tried. it isnt an archive.

how hard was that?

You are remarkably dense.

yes it is

$ unzip 1462300922859.jpgArchive: 1462300922859.jpgwarning [1462300922859.jpg]: 3940 extra bytes at beginning or within zipfile (attempting to process anyway)

Is this CP?

well idky 7-zip didnt recognize it. it worked with winrar.

naw mane. just memes

if you count utterly shitty, banal forced maymays as CP, then yes.

Rofl, retard.

Open a folder, doesn't matter where. Hit view at the top. Click options on the far right. A new window will appear, click view then in the list of items one will be;

uncheck that.

Rename to then open it with winrar.

yea thx i already figured it out on my own

hey b/ro have a little respect. this is anons priv8 collection were talking about here.

It's easy, you need a USB stick tho.

Go on the bay download win7 install it with the stick and stop being a faggot

no thx. 10 is faster and has cleaner UI

oh shit, this stuff could make you become the most wanted criminal.

you're a colossal nigger for doing that.

Did you get the new service pack yet ?
It comes with a free v& and time in jail.

Sorry I was just so shocked

yes i did. and it didnt do anything you describe.
i dont see why you people hate on windows 10 so much. its a decent OS

How new are you, we talked about it in threads for days without end.

enjoy your out-of-the-box complete PRISM compliance.

just got here last tuesday, why?

don't care. PRISM is only used to track foreign nationals that are out of the country at the time of being raided. do some fucking research jfc

bgr.com/2015/07/31/windows-10-upgrade-spying-how-to-opt-out/

I like how this article starts with everything you said and then explains why you are a dipshit

Shhh goy, truth is not kosher.

lmao you think i didn't disable all that on my own?
and tbh i really dont care if they collect data. its supposed to be for revising their OS. and that article is just spam advertising some programs that are probably malware.

well i use windows 10 and conduct raids as well as look at cp. never had an issue.

1.comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process
You took the blue pill a long time ago my friend it's time to see reality

Citations needed

don't know what you're implying m8.
you dont know what i took or didnt take.
all i'm saying is windows 10 is a decent OS

That was the citation you faggot

Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to: 1.comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies; 2.protect our customers, for example to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of the services, or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury of anyone; 3.operate and maintain the security of our services, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks; or 4.protect the rights or property of Microsoft, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the services – however, if we receive information indicating that someone is using our services to traffic in stolen intellectual or physical property of Microsoft, we will not inspect a customer’s private content ourselves, but we may refer the matter to law enforcement.

No matter what you did with it, it still spies on you , some fags on Holla Forums might still have the info graph.

I JUST PIRATED SHREK 1 2 & 3 on WINDOWS 10

AM I GOING TO PRISON

HELP IM ONLY 13

so drawing up graphs and charts with GIMP and photoshop counts as evidence now???

only if it was the uncensored version

I am just trying to help you but if you want to be an ignorant faggot without any privacy, fine. I suggest you install google chrome btw.

lel XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i already use google chrome nigger.

it doesn't respect your freedoms, you can't even open up photos of currency in photoshop

that's what I thought. Just leave user… please just leave.

fuck off nigger

wouldn't know i've never used it.

why? because i dont buy into the hype that faggots are maikng about windows10?

If you want privacy install google chrome. It's the most secure web browser on the market.

i use it because i use gmail and google voice and its conveinient and also chrome has all the html5 codecs.

Firefox is the least secure browser on the market. It's 2016 and it still doesn't have a sandbox.

yea makes sense.

okay you started it, they will see all your family videos, infarct they already uploaded some onto youtube

links?

I embedded it

If you use shitty insecure browsers like firefox, russian/chinese hackers will turn your computer into botnet and fap to your family photos.

i use firefox with ublock origin. never had a problem.

wrong person, was for

only oldfags know how to extract dank memes from this

epic

these rare dank memes will never be seen

It's just one jpeg

not if you do it right.

it's a zip file

Open the PNG in gimp

File > Export As > Select File Type (By Extension) > Raw image data

export it as raw image data, save the file as 1462305675967.zip. extract it

cuck

danke

make me

this applies to all computers using Windows 10 since it uses a peer to peer system for updates, effectively making you part of their swarm server arcitecture.
this means they monitor your computer, even if you try to opt out, try to block direct network access to their main servers
only way to avoid it is to unplugg the computer from the internet before that shit gets a chance to infect your system and scan all your files

oh my god she's so cute!

You're wasting your time. Anyone who's dumb enough to use something shoved down people's throats as a "free upgrade" without reading the ToS and privacy policy is a retard.

And then when you give them like 5 lines of actual quotes from that "big-ass tl;dr shit", they go into full retard mode, by saying they don't care because they have nothing to hide.

Also, I'd like to shout out to all the faggots that enjoy 10 for its "clean" (codeword: made for retards) interface. Ever heard of Rainmeter?

so what is it?

can anyone tell me if its sfw?

no, it's pizza. if I were you, i'd clean the browser cache just to be sure

You can do this by deleting the "system32" folder within C:\Windows.

Thank me later.

lol, no seriously is it?

*safe for work?

No.

stop being a pussy