Computer Humor

You call it cheating, I call it relationship pipelining.

Computer majors only, "techies" stay out.
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

You mean computer science aka mathematician that can't earn $300k starting?
Getting a computing degree is pointless as most employers prefer a portfolio over the "I turned up and kissed ass" that most non-STEM degrees are.

Useless arts major detected.

I am considering aerospace engineering as a mature age student

You wasted money on a liberal indoctrination center? TOP KEK!!!

Why?!? I make 120k as a truck driver, with pension, benifits, 401k, and stock options. I also make an extra 10-20k (depending on the year) doing free Lance Web Development. The web development money's goes to an account linked to my financial advisor, who gives me a 5%-8% return per year, for almost 6 years now. When i have the money (most likely another 4 years unless I hit it big in the market) I'll be buying an apartment bulding. That should bring in 100K-120k after I pay it off in 30 years. I have a GED. Tell me again how much more a college degree earns you over a life time again?

Computer science and engineering.

There are 10 kinds of people:

those who understand binary, and those who don't

HE DID THE KEK

A computer science student is studying under a tree and another pulls up on a flashy new bike. The first student asks, “Where’d you get that?”

The student on the bike replies, “While I was studying outside, a beautiful girl pulled up on her bike. She took off all her clothes and said, ‘You can have anything you want’.”

The first student responds, “Good choice! Her clothes probably wouldn’t have fit you.”

How is this related to computers?

so this programmer goes out on a date with a hot chick

Wanna hear a joke?
C.

Fuck off hipster normalfags REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reeeeing on the internet is 4chan normie tier kys

true

Hint: The only people who can't get a job with a college degree are idiots who got degrees in useless shit like arts. There were countless people in my dorm who signed up for "communications" majors and other dumb bullshit because they couldn't figure out what they wanted to do and it sounded easy. They're all unemployed with ~$40k in college debt now.

Anyone who majored in something useful, basically any science or engineering degree, is making six figures now.

tl;dr if you don't go about college like an idiot you'll do fine and make bank.

Math guys make a lot in finance. Friend from college went PhD math and is making around $200k working as an analyst for a London firm. If I could do it over I'd do that rather than CS as CS is about to implode - combination of a tech bubble and SF companies intentionally flooding the labor pool. In finance, the sweeping cancer of globalism means nothing to him.

Not the person you're replying to, but I was thinking of becoming a truck driver. What kind of driving do you do and for what company?