If we go down agaij, cya @

masterchan.org/b

I ain't clicking on no gubmint hunneyportz see you non pedos at freech.net watching cuckime while being cucked by Bui

Dead

Why dont you just leave right now

there's at least a chance
we know Holla Forums is not secure

interpol pls go

8ch logs all ios in plain text

all websites on the internet are insecure

Blonde girls are definitely the best girls, only loser CUCKS would fuck a brunette girl

well… your mom is insecure

post more or fuck off

masterchan, kek

So why would I leave here and go to a place where I can't post, with lower traffic, no better quality and faggots with superiority complexes everywhere.

I'll pass

is this for real?

is for me, i've got a paid for VPN service and none of my exit nodes work through that shitty site.

Tried to raise it on the irc with no response.
can't post to any /meta/ about it because IP blocked and there is no fucking way I am hitting a chan site with my actual site IP.

you need to make an account and acquire a certain level of reddit gold

just tested. seems to work just fine for me
since they allow tor posting and "user accounts" this seems a bit counter intuitive. are they even aware of this?

you could try their irc or something?

wouldn't know, can't exactly tell them and don't really care.

you could try reading the post you are responding to.

new exit node as VM crashed

missed you tried it already
you could try it again though. it could've been a bad time so gadmin never saw it

user, the last place secure is in your head, and they've already got a prototype device to fuck that over too.

works fine for me. my home ip was shadowbanned this morning for claiming that masterchan was shit at raiding and i've been using tor and also cyberghost to connect there and haven't had any issues.

I don't care she loves Karl Marx, I would just kiss her feet and tell her I was a stupid goy man.

Masterchan is a big piece of shit, every time I click a picture it takes me to random ad spam websites.

I'll stick with the little cripple, at least he isn't Jew enough to try and do a shekel shake down on you if you want to open a picture.