Turk hate thread

I'm armenian and I love seeing turks getting rekt, only good thing isis ever did. I remember 1915

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Tripolitsa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

humans really do hate each other over random bullshit.

spelled genocide wrong there

Turkroaches are worse than niggers

Here's a turk that got rekt pretty hard.

We should breed them together

SCIENCE!

Totally retarded nation. Just look at the embedded video, that shit is shared a lot on yt. It's a turkish tv show about how the whole world wants to attack and take over turkey, and of course they beat all of them.

Those guys have north korea style propaganda in their tv.

Turks work together with other arabs, they are in their "safespace" and circlejerk about how they are the best people in the world.

They are rekting Kurd.Those at the S-E border aren't turks.Sadly

i dont really give a shit about Armenians either but if you want to slaughter Turks i wont stand in your way

Kurtlar Vadisi is an action series.

==REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt==

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Go home, Mr Sarkeesian

More like a propaganda show. Taking recent events and showing them wrongly to make turkish people hate other nations.

Also what is up with them turning the turkish flag b&w? Come on now, this is basically them siding with isis. The flag was always red and white in the show just like the actual flag, so why would they recently change this to black and white? Especially now that they want to create a new muslim ottoman empire.

Sultan Mehmed IV to the Zaporozhian Cossacks:

As the Sultan; son of Muhammad; brother of the sun and moon; grandson and viceroy of God; ruler of the kingdoms of Macedonia, Babylon, Jerusalem, Upper and Lower Egypt; emperor of emperors; sovereign of sovereigns; extraordinary knight, never defeated; steadfast guardian of the tomb of Jesus Christ; trustee chosen by God Himself; the hope and comfort of Muslims; confounder and great defender of Christians - I command you, the Zaporogian Cossacks, to submit to me voluntarily and without any resistance, and to desist from troubling me with your attacks.

–Turkish sultan Mehmed IV

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are you, that can't slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil excretes, and your army eats. You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of Christian sons; we've no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck your mother.

You Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw your own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks

Everybody hates the Turks.

Jesus Christ. You people really insist on giving the Jews a run for their shekels.

heh

The Turks have been pretty generous since my grandfather and his buddies withdrew from Gallipoli. So I will give them that.
But I am mystified why they continue with this denial that what they did in 1915 to the Armenian's was not genocide.
(ofc rek the Kardasians just for being not talent wannabes)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Tripolitsa

They roasted little Turklets alive on spits in front of their parents.

kek

they

I really hope you guys aren't series…

Look what happened to Germany when they admitted to the Holocaust. Or us with the abos.
Confession to these sorts of things is the always first step towards national cuckoldry. It's bullshit that you have to act so low, but the only way to keep your shit unfucked is to deny everything.

hat

pretty old thread, how is this not dead yet?