Start watching Wander Over Yonder to see if it's any good

>stop because I'm not done crying and weeping
What the fuck, I just finished 40 episodes of Gravity Falls but it took 12 11-minute episodes of something by Craig McCracken to put me in this state. This hasn't happened to me since the ending to Cardcaptor Sakura's second movie over a year ago. I am not even one sixth of the way into this show and I'm a total wreck.

Other urls found in this thread:

horse-news.net/2016/04/interview-with-lauren-faust-4chan-girls.html
change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3
yp1.yayponies.no/yaywoy/woy.php
owner-of-wendys.tumblr.com/post/142940021414/are-there-any-agender-characters-in-woy-or-any
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

COCKWHEELS

The same law that applies to Twin Peaks, Avatar more specifically with Iroh and Rorouni Kenshin.

The whole aura is so positive and so unlike the rest of cynical tv that when something bad happens, even if its something little you can practically touch the contrast.

Oh god don't remind me

S-soulja boy t-tell em…

Much like the Gravity Falls ending.
When Stan recovered his memory everyone was pissed at the copout Yes it was a copout even if it makes sense and its justified because of how positive was Stan for the fans that when something bad happened to him it was truly heartwrenching.

But that didn't last long because everyone realized that in their feelings, they didn't care if it was a copout. If they wanted a character to have a happy ending it was Stan.

The ambiguos clues at the Stan recovery where there to make the coping with the copout easier.

That reminds me, I did tear up a little when he was talking with Ford alone and mentioned that Dipper and Mabel were the only family he had. That really fucking got to me.

Dude fuck this shit

Okay I fixed it

Where do I download eps

Kisscartoon

just wait till you get to season 2…

It has just been confirmed that Craig and Lauren lurk on half/co/

horse-news.net/2016/04/interview-with-lauren-faust-4chan-girls.html

and?

If it wasn't normiechan before, it is now.

If she's mostly talking about MLP, I guess she knows they're raping her vision, but doesn't care to understand exactly how. Good for you, you pathetic has-been cunt.

Having recently watched season 1. AMAZING

Now im starting season 2.

And lets try to get season 3, if possible!:

change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3

That will work as well as a snowball in hell

So WOY is cancelled because it proves that you can make entertaiment whitout being gritty or having a deep lore and complex plot or obligatory character development in a serious mood (Not that you can't make it with it as long as is well made though).
I don't think so.

I think that is because it proves that you can have an entertaining show that is "experimenting" constantly, and god forbids that.

It also does the old roadrunner/bugs bunny style slapstick comedy pretty well.

That and there's some good spankable ass as well

Well, strangely LF vision of MLP was more girly and safe, but with a more solic continuity.

A solid, long and dark continuity.

For contrast that's nice, it reminds me to trollz.

Much like they tried to do with the season 5 finale but without being shoved in your throat as I've been told.
idk, I haven't seen that thing since season 4 finale, it was never good, but then and there just burned all the posibilities of being good.

I can't be the only one who saw the build-up for Luna turning evil again all around the season.

Twilicorn and EqG are more girly and safe, but in an arrogant insulting way

Come on, son!
Also, because I don't know, is the show "canceled" persay or is it just ending with the second season? There seems to be a few more episodes to come out, so so I wonder if there isn't a big finale that'll just get fucked over by another season. I mean from what we've seen, it's looking like there won't be much more material to work with for another season unless the plot goes 200% motivated.

All I know is the crew had plans for a third season, but the show never really caught on

Then I'll sign it. I'll have do unsubscribe from (((change.org))) when they email me later but with Andrew Jackson actually getting replaced on the $20 bill, I'll put my faith in this petition.

Can we have a WoY thread?

I have just watched all episodes. Late, I know, but I would like a Wander thread with discussion and fanart.

Dominator is worst girl

I just finished "The Bot"
Fucking feels man.
I would say that 10 minutes cannot compare to "The Iron Giant"
but as
stated.
It may be because everything's so nice that when something sad happens it really hurts.

I don't see what the big deal with WOY is.

The episodes with dominator is okay, but the rest are decidedly meh

She did an AMA on /mlp/ once.

You just need to be more positive to appreciate it.
No, seriously

That's not surprising in the least.

4chan is so cucked by heavy moderation and shit users that it might as well just be Reddit at this point.

Mark my words in three-five years it'll be mandatory to make an account and scores for posts will be introduced.

It is the whole point of the show

That episode was like the only musical episode of any series that I enjoyed.

Bumping AND RISE AND SHINE

Looking forward to what will likely be the worst in the upcoming SU musical episode

Taylor Swift was on Holla Forums years ago. Your point?

Ah fuck I just realized

In the Cartoon episode, when they make a Gravity Falls/Scooby Doo reference, they didn't bring Wendy in as a cameo. LITERALLY VELMA/HOT DOG WATER. SOMEONE FUCKED UP

Oh god, you had to remind me.

Pretty much. It's not really surprising though, this place attracts cynical edgelords like a flytrap.

Since when did it become Holla Forums-faggots?

We're not faggots. WOY along with Rorouni Kenshin and Twin Peaks are ones of the less cynical, bleak things on TV and are capable of making you a more positive person.
We're not being sensitive, our soul is just coming back.

No user it's pretty clear that you're a faggot.

Sorry.

See, see how negative you're being just for trying to say something good.
You need WOY.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

The animation quality alone keeps me coming back- the action lines are so pure.

I'd bet Craig really makes sure the animation doesn't just turn into soulless CalArts shit. He must be like the Hideo Kijima of the modern children's cartoon industry.

Thanks for the distinction because he himself is CalArts

What does that scene make you cry?

Its heartwarming.

It's so nice it makes my eye water.

I said soulless!

I said thanks

Craig is the hero we don't deserve, but the one we need.

Craig just knows how to write and focus on characters while delivering the story he wants without being influenced by others.

Bumping for more WoY

No one gives a shit.

yp1.yayponies.no/yaywoy/woy.php

Dave Thomas is at it again.

owner-of-wendys.tumblr.com/post/142940021414/are-there-any-agender-characters-in-woy-or-any

In fairness, I'm sure Frank said something similar but less SJWish

who? also wikis are shit and usually full of fan speculation. stop browsing those autistic shit holes

Fucking hell. I really hate SJWs:

"Oh its a Parasite that devours souls, but hey, its genderfluid!"

This is like Mars Attacks the movie made real.

Oh no, I'm aware of that. Francisco and Craig usually give very level headed answers like those but with no tone of SJWness and don't usually respond to whiny SJW posters and if they do they don't try and sound preachy even when humoring them. Most of it is usually Dave "I am so hip and down with Gen Z" Thomas despite that most of his answers usually go against Craig's and Frank's own info. Reminds me of the time Dave moaned with some tumblrfag because it was a "shame" that the show was an alien setting with no chance for racial representation. People can't like ayy lmao's now?

WoY supervising director

A producer/co-director with the mindset of a 15 year old whose main job is making story edits/suggestions while taking credit and replying to the socially inept tumblrfags who were too autistic for Craig and Francisco.

You should see Dave's tumblr history. Most of it are just questions about what genders the characters identify as.

I imagine a slapstick cartoon series about Craig just trying to make a good series and Dave always trying to sabotage him in front of the big boss so he can retool the show to focus on stupid bullshit gender politics.

wouldn't genderless be better? it's not really a sandwich, it's some kind of electric snake that took over the body of an old woman and tried taking over a skeleton's body

lol you weren't kidding. Also anyone mind telling me what the fuck is an "Ace-Sexual"?

genderless obviously seems to be the correct one since it is technically a fucking slug/spirit/demon that became an inanimate sandwich and no one ever uses 'they' as a pronoun for it when its a freaking sandwich

Check my genderfluid digits guys

Google it you lazy slob. But apparently this is what the first result I got said:

So yeah… I don't think we can get a solid answer for this shit…

Sage for being mind boggling.

what a fucking waste of quads

That shit's cringy as shit.
Although for some reason I would believe Emperor Awesome would fuck anything that moves.

Its been shown that he's into bestiality that one time when he flirted with a non-intelligent female snake and apparently Sylvia is considered an animal by most other aliens and he wants to fuck her so I guess that partly counts me thinks. Or are they basically saying Sylvia's a filthy Troq?

I would imagine Awesome being a stereotypical dudebro. The kind to say "No Homo". He would fuck whats hot/ has money, but I would have trouble imagining him to be anything other then strait.

Fucking vaginas of any species is not gay tho. Its basically being an opportunist. Some would call it desperate, but after spending years fantasizing about wanting to fuck a fictional skunk I… I lost my point, but I still think she's hot as fuck.

I hate to play devil's advocate, but if it is just a big soul-stealing parasite, it probably wouldn't have a gender the same way a human does. Yes, using the phrase "gender fluid" to describe hermaphroditic organisms is incredibly stupid and cringy, but that doesn't mean saying it has non-binary gender is inappropriate in this particular case. That being said, if they actually expanded on the creature's biology and confirmed that it was a male or female, then it would definitely be appropriate to ditch the "gender fluid" label.

Thats the point though. Gender Fluid is not a real thing. Tumblr Genders are collectible trading cards, and the fact that people slap them onto characters before anything else just shows how shallow they are as people.

Like sure, it can switch genders. But not because it feels like it, but because it STEALS BODIES.

They are just chomping at the bit here to slap their stupid labels onto anything they can.

"I am a Being beyond this reality! Beyond birth and death!"

"OMG ASEXUAL REPRESENT!"

Angones said he's "into everyone and anyone" (something like that), though presumably for partying purposes

Honestly? I haven't been on Holla Forums in years, but after watching Wander Over Yonder I decided to come and see if it had any threads. Let me just say that I love this show so much. It's so delightfully simplistic - not trying to be more than it is beyond its own plot. Plus it's just like Foster's Home since Craig is directing it.

My favorite character is Lord Hater.

That means you're attracted to rocks. What the fuck. Is this SU shit?

Whats there not to love about an easily angerable Skeleton who loves metal?

did someone say rocks?

but user, there's already an autist on the show

Wander Over Yander is such a fun show that knows how to effectively use its 10 and 20 minute formats. 8ch.pl/fim/

Every minute is always filled with action unlike other shows that just fill it up with dialogue.

so it's confirmed that mccracken is better than sucrose

Who?

Can't wait for the DreamWorks movie

I don't think anyone other than Jack McBrayer could have voiced Wander. He's just too perfect.

rebecca sugar of adventure time and steven universe fame

Well, Wander wouldn't have a personality beyond those doodles if not for Jack requesting to meet Craig and Lauren

Yeah, he's been around the block more

no shit, he & his wife have been animating since like the 90s

also recently found out that faust or whatever the fuck the horsefucker's matron goddess of cum's name is (idk if she took craig's last name or not) animated both cat's don't dance (animated the female cat) and animated on quest for camelot (and it pissed her off because of muh feminism)

And Iron Giant!

Shit, this might actually make me watch the show

Dave Thomas and most WoY fans on tumblr are huge SUfags so its no surprise they wanna fuck rocks. I'm only disgusted that the wiki morons actually take Dave's worse as fact, despite that most of the shit he says goes against Craig's tweets.

I meant *words

FML

But this was a really bad movie with a really botched feminist message.

Lauren Faust kept her maiden name in memory of her dead father and since she wont be having kids anytime soon it really doesnt matter

I thought it was because she's feminist/Craig's last name is gay

would you wanna be named user McCracken?

Actually that would've been rad as fuck.

Who wouldn't? It sounds badass, like you're a Scottish Cthulhu.

That said though, Faust is a great surname.

Too bad she's kind of ruined that name

Please, I don't see how anyone could watch literally reddit the Children's cartoon. The only thing I can compliment is it's animation.

😂

Because it's an incredibly mediocre and overhyped show.

There is a whole reddit and other meme references in the show. I honestly don't see why anyone likes it outside of waifu shit.

Is anything in the world not literally Reddit the ___?

oh great, the reddit guy is back

Oh yeah, I guess Narwal bacon bullshit was totally started by a more sensible website and totally not random bullshit made up by reddit because "LOL so random!" bullshit.

The humor of the show is pretty mediocre, the slapstick style animation is the only good thing int eh show but the whole thing is pretty mediocre and incredibly overhyped.

It's the steven universe of this board and it's getting just as annoying as Undertale at this point.

The show LITERALLY has a reddit meme that Redditors use to identify each other in the show.

isn't Steven Universe the Steven Universe of this board?

No, Steven Universe is mostly a tumblr thing. It's a mediocre show that tumblr massively overhypes and they'll defend it because "MUH PROGGRESSIVENESS!" despite it's really bad and fucking blatant faults.

Wander Over Yonder is a show literally made by redditors, figuratively shit, and incredibly overhyped. Even before the reddit episode I wouldn't even call it anything but mildly amusing.

I defy you to find even one currently-airing show that does not have at least one reddit user working on it

Il say this. Im not in it for the Waifus.

But I think its the last cartoon thats just a cartoon. Its got decent jokes, and solid slapstick humor. Has dud episodes sometimes.

But point being its the last cartoon not to be deep loring, shitty "Deep" characters, or shitty "Deep" emotional moments.

10 years ago we would have like 6 of these types of shows going at once, and all the attention would be focused on the best of the best show.

And its not even close as the Steven Universe of anything because Steven Universe is Popular and cancerous. Yes this show overdoes it on the "Grill Power" sometimes. But thats not even close to the massive amounts of progressive pandering and shitty, pointless, directionless, hollow characters SU is full of.

Is it super exceptional? Yes, only in the sense that we are in a black void.

And could anybody point to specifics as to when I could understand where the "Reddit" shit is?

Does anybody even explain themselves anymore? Just vague "Its SJW, its Holla Forums, its Holla Forums, its reddit" accusations?

You don't find it good? Good for you. Feel free to explain in depth or not. But just drive by "Boogeyman!" is the worst.

But there are several posts in the thread lauding it's emotional impact.

If anything this show is just another Star VS. There is nothing deep about the show, it's just as shallow as the fifty billion other shows out right now. If you want a dumb, retarded show go watch CN's daytime programming or Johnny Test on Boomarang.

And I want you to tell me a single show that blatantly shoves the fact the creators are active redditors in your face.

Newfaggot detected.

I actually started watching this show a year ago and thought it was retarded as shit.

But then I watched Rorouni Kenshin and Twin Peaks and took a more positive feeling on things with Kenshin's reluctancy to kill and Cooper charisma without being a negative chatacter really railed me into some good places.

Its a really lovable show.

It has actual character development, actual lore but overall turns you into someone happier.

Because people are stupid and shallow. Doesn't lower my enjoyment of the show for me.

Fair but better. Star is also trying its fair shake at "Deep Loring" when it just doesn't have the range for it.

Just overall this show is fun because you get to see a variety of different environments and shit happening. And the animation is pretty good.

Also I find Lord Hater pretty Enjoyable so he is my pull to the show.

Fine its a wolf. Its there, but when you spam it, whatever the effect is looses impact.

Character development in that it progresses in in one season, rushing everything to shit, what other shots take for years. Not even 20 episodes in and Lord Hater is a joke compared to the first episode. The characters don't grow at all, and in fact seem to rely on situational drama.

The show is simply mediocre.

It loses it's impact because idiots like you don't understand why people hate it.

Well, I heard people complaining on character development taking more than 10 episodes.

He was a joke since episode 1 is just wasn't that obvious.
And it's only made obvious because of Peepers character development.

Look, I really want you to like this show because well… Why I would want you to hate something?
Just believe me, I thought like you about it not long ago. Just try to be more positive. Please.

Try harder, idiot.

Hey don't be hard.
Although you're right, just shutting people out is not gonna work at all, ad creates hugboxes.

Elitism is best.

If you don't like it go back to whatever shitty forum you crawld from.

Did you not even watch episode one? I'm starting to think this is bnlind fanboyism.

Nuh uh, I called you a name, therefore you are it.

Yee irony. Just declaring shit worse simply because its not from this website without even any evidence to back it up.

what happened to this thread?

what is it?

This only proves you fail logic.