So what do you think about the Star of the hit tv show the apprentice being the president of the united states?

so what do you think about the Star of the hit tv show the apprentice being the president of the united states?

Other urls found in this thread:

greatagain.gov/statement-from-president-elect-donald-j-trump-on-the-attack-in-berlin-62ab3af41c17#.c61fch1ws
salon.com/2016/09/03/dead-in-the-water-why-the-tpp-and-ttip-trade-deals-probably-wont-go-anywhere_partner/
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/10/the-trans-pacific-partnership-is-dead-schumer-tells-labor-leaders/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tpp-tipp-trade-deal-dead-in-water-congress-donald-trump-election-barack-obama-asia-us-europe-a7421741.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I enjoyed watching him win as the results were reported and analyzed on TV.

I am cautiously optimistic about his presidency.

I think it's going to get bloody.

They should film a reality TV series of the Trump administration. Just have a camera crew operating in the White House and Trump Tower for the next eight years. This would answer the press complaints that he's not giving them enough access while playing to the Donald's strengths as a communicator and leader. And the whole nation could enjoy it!

I like it because all I have to do is mention him and a certain autist will have a mental breakdown every time.

To be perfectly honest, I didn't really like him or Hillary, but he was definitely the lesser of two evils so I'm thankful he won. The liberal salt was also pretty nice, especially after they have been on a war path against everything that isn't them for 8 years.

Right, sorry. I meant 12.

Any man smart enough to win a rigged election against him is one worth fearing and respecting.

6,000,000D CHESS

It was incredible to realize that Trump wasn't a bumbling idiot like I'd always thought, but that he's actually very smart and making everyone else play the game by his rules.

It's called WINNING you beta faggot

He hasn't won yet.

I only see irrational emotion from trump supporters, my good man.

He won by a landslide and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Incorrect.

Very true. I am a massive faggot.

Trump won and there is nothing I, the electoral college, or the MSM can do.

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

Bloody amazing!

…by Russia…

HEIL TRUMP GAS THE DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS

This is not me. Cease this vile corruption of my honor.

I really want this to happen.

Two words: …you're fired!

He should say that to Obama on inauguration day.

Slightly annoyed how often Holla Forums will argue with itself on Holla Forums by trolling and bait each other thinking they're Holla Forums.
Other than that I don't think he's that bad tbh. He won't change this country but he's not gonna ruin it any more than other presidents have in the past.

This is what idiots actually believe.

he's a distraction, business as usual

user…It's the internet. People are fucking retarded, you're a good case.

No fucking duh about changing the country dumbass

I only see emotional breakdowns famalam
Go to any college campus and mention his name
I had a final the other day and right before the exam people were getting worked up about it

Honestly I'd like to live in your world where only Trump supporters are getting emotional about Trump winning

Really glad.
Why is this still a meme?

but ron reagan was shit

an alzheimer's ridden commiefornian cuckservative who was the last guy to get commiefornia to vote red.

I certainly hope so.

Then you are blind.

And a pretentious faggot.

TRUMP ADMITS CAMPAIGN TRAIL WAS BULLSHIT, Holla Forums BTFO, TRUMPTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

He's going to change a lot of shit because the Republicans own government right now.

Not with those women you ain't. Looks like they picked up girls from a dive bar in New Jersey.

Why does anybody care?
It's not like presidents even do that much, they're mostly figureheads for people to put them blame on for whenever congress fucks up.

Trumo can't even get hillary in prison

What hope does he have of fixing the economy?

Well duh, that's the FBI's job

lol fags

Oy vey, this is an outrage. Why couldn't the electoral college do justice and elect Hillary? Everybody knows taht Trump had Putin to use 300lbs h4ck3rz to rig this election. This is totally not kosher. Shallom shabbos!

I think this guy (who?) will be thrown over a beautiful wall soon enough.

greatagain.gov/statement-from-president-elect-donald-j-trump-on-the-attack-in-berlin-62ab3af41c17#.c61fch1ws

New Crusades when?

dont worry, he wont last long

Now

I think burgers are the most worthless people on the face of the earth and they must be removed by any means necessary. Hopefully Trump can help this along.

cuck plz

SOON

Stay cucked, trumpdrone.

Keep bitching, it makes my penis harder.

He's not an illegal immigrant. He'll still be incredibly wealthy from his YT bux while you stay in your basement yelling about spics for your shit life.

This needs to be played to the star spangled banner. So much potential, so little use. Winners deserve better.

lol

8 years

Lel he played you Holla Forumsfuckers good. Can't wait till he signs the TPP so you loyalists have to defend it too.

I wonder if Trump will allow his fanchildren to wear MAGA hats in war when he deploys you dumbasses to fight in Iran.

I shouldn't be enjoying this much salt, but it's so delish.

salon.com/2016/09/03/dead-in-the-water-why-the-tpp-and-ttip-trade-deals-probably-wont-go-anywhere_partner/
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/10/the-trans-pacific-partnership-is-dead-schumer-tells-labor-leaders/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tpp-tipp-trade-deal-dead-in-water-congress-donald-trump-election-barack-obama-asia-us-europe-a7421741.html
ayy lmao

Let me guess because he said it multiple times means it will happen? The republicans will simply bypass his authority since the party is extremely pro TPP. Plus he's backtracking on the wall and arresting shillary.

Trumpshills are brainless

Keep going truthseeker, I love watching you sperg out.

Have some TYT salt while waiting for spergseeker's next post.

sad tbh. america is a joke

The whole world is a joke tbh

And leftists get to be the punchline every time.

His cabinet picks for the military are nothing but Warhawks against Iran. Even Trump himself has stated that he'd start a war with them over naval bases.

I bet your ass believes in muh Pizzagate too right?

Don't sperg when Trump won't build the wall and allow amnesty to the immigrants.

THIS

#feelthebern

In all seriousness though, Trumpstein was th

the best choice by far this year.*

Fuck off, Marina.

Alan Sugar is not the president of the united states.

Hes not even a US citizen so he couldnt run for President.

His picture looks diabllical

Yes because I'm not a sheeple like you.