Trumpcucks are about to get BTFO

Here's how it's been in nearly every state this season. Trump "wins" with like 10k votes total while the dems pull 10-100 times that many.

I literally won't be suprised if the entire US is blue this November. Trump has polarized so many people against Republicans it's ridiculous.

Practice saying it now, Holla Forums:

Madam President Clinton!

When she takes over and shuts shitholes like Holla Forums down, I'll be crying tears of joy. You people are vile and need to die already.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/trump-pulls-ahead-of-hillary-in-new-national-poll/
nypost.com/2016/05/02/trump-has-pulled-ahead-of-clinton-in-latest-poll/
nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-hillary-clinton-paying-trolls-attack-people-online-article-1.2613980
youtube.com/watch?v=Pw3JzEhia84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP if you keep talking like that you will give me an erection

infowars.com/trump-pulls-ahead-of-hillary-in-new-national-poll/
Say it with Holla Forums
P R E S I D E N T D O N A L D J. T R U M P

I'm not surprised,
Realclearpolitics has Clinton beating Trump

nypost.com/2016/05/02/trump-has-pulled-ahead-of-clinton-in-latest-poll/

Like we have a choice. Soros and the other handful of multi-billionaires have already made their decision.

Such a fucking waste of trips

Fucking retard it's

G O D E M P E R O R D O N A L D J. T R U M P

Kek.

split 13 ways.

You are literlly comparing the votes a party got to the votes gained by one man, with over 4 times the competition. This apples to oranges bullshit comparison is both obvious and pathetic. Don't forget the number of people who switched parties to vote for Trump. His poll numbers are sitting at the 45-50% range non-stop. Hillary's crimes are legion, and everyone fucking knows it. Muh Vagina has run it's fucking course; no one is having that shit anymore.

Also this is an old fucking argument. So, I'm guessing you're one of Shillary's paid bots. nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-hillary-clinton-paying-trolls-attack-people-online-article-1.2613980

Don't worry though, Hilary will be serving her first prison term soon.

This is not like Romney V. Obama, nobody is diluded and over looking numbers, Trump is going to win.

WHO CARES ABOUT WHITEWATER? WHO CARES ABOUT BENGHAZI? AS LONG AS SHE HAS A VAGINA, I WILL VOTE FOR HER!

so you're saying she relies on the same clit cult of personality Trump does

So, I haven't really followed the whole thing too clear much, but is Clinton going to go to jail for her mail crimes already or not?

No, and can you please tell me how Trump's past compares to the whitewater scandal or the Benghazi emails?

Or are you just pretending to be an ignorant leftyfag?

It's sexist to put a female in prison for mail crimes.

Don't care, did anything come out of the case already or not?

You know how long the Justice System takes to fucking move. The Feds have confirmed an investigation is underway. Of course, we won't be able to get any info on an ongoing investigation.

What we do know is this: Putting all those Top Secret documents on her home server like that was a massive breach of protocol. Like, if literally any other person with the kind of security clearance to have them in the first place did that they would have been rotting in a cell in Levenworth years ago.

To be clear:

"Mail Crimes" is some limp wristed language being puhsed by Hillary's paid advertisers. It seriously downplays the severity of what she did, which was jeopardize national security by utterly mishandling classified information.

No, I did get the joke, but I don't care. I want to know how the case is going.

I said "mail crime" because pretty much everybody know whats it about. But yes, calling it mail crimes does not convey the seriousness. Although I barely care about things like state secret, what she did was against a whole number of rules, many with serious punishment which anybody less important would have been put in jail for already.

I am seriously hoping this case is finished before elections. She deserves to go to jail for what she did and should not manage to become president and clear herself from all blame before it happens. She clearly knew what she did was not allowed.

Won't happen
feds are waiting to see if she ends up POTUS or not before they act

its the only reason to wait this long

what is 538 saying so far?

nice deflection

Trump is pulling a Beeblebrox, it's no different than I HAVE A VAGINA

What does that even mean?

Anyways, anything the polls have to offer don't mean a goddamn thing now, when will you casuals wake up and realize it's all about delegates?

because it's not

both parties are in danger of destroying themselves over delegate bullshit and everyone knows it

So you are saying that the votes ultimately come down to the popular vote? I don't get it. Do you live in some other country or are you just retarded?

I'm saying that they know it's dangerous to contravene popular sentiment. Republicans especially have been taught this lesson in recent years, quite fresh in their memory.

Democrats haven't learned as they put Clinton up again, but why would you expect a machine to learn I guess.

That has nothing to do with what I am talking about though, It's like you are just asserting your own opinion while thinking it is okay. Do you know anything about the "electoral college"? Is this something new to you?

That would be shit. I understand the huge backlash of having somebody running (and doing pretty well) for US president get jailed and thus lose their ability to run, but to not get this case over before the elections are done is even worse.

Its sad that its about delegates. Then again, I could see both Trump as well as Sanders run as independent if it doesn't go their way, both have enough support to make life of the primary candidate a lot harder.
Delegates really are just another way to have less democracy, isn't it? especially for the democrats where super delegates are a pretty big part.

Both parties certainly have a huge candidate, that isn't getting the full support of the party, which might run as independent.

I t has everything to do with what you're talking about. The rules don't matter during a popular rebellion. Why are you clinging to them?

Not really, it's just a way to become less of a republic, which is where our country first came from. However, the amount of corporate interests that are invested in our country now reduce our voice into corporate values.

Why do you even bother posting here?

What does that mean though? Are you saying that a popular voting class that is based on whatever you want it to be based on should rule this country? That's like saying all of the corporate powerhouses should rule this country (which is what they are already doing). It's like you are voting for the establishment, while pretending not to.

this

America was never a democracy from the start, it was a republic. Plebs need to realize this.

It means that order is easily lost. We all know it.

Don't you anti-American cunts ever get tired of being completely wrong?

Trump hasn't even started campaigning against the witch. It will be glorious. Here's a small taste of thing to come.

“CNN Host Ends Interview When Guest Mentions Hillary Defending A Pedophile Rapist”

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw3JzEhia84

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

FUCK OFF HILLBOT SHILL

A Beeblebrox is VERY different than a vagina card, because it relies on people having so little faith in the existing system that they just want entertainment value and HIGH ENERGY out of a President in order to block any of the evil bastards like Hillary/Sanders from getting in.

I mean shit, Sanders supporters yell Hitler this and Hitler that, but Sanders is the one standing against international banks…which is good, but also like early Hitler.

>A national poll released on the eve of Tuesday’s pivotal Indiana primary showed Republican Donald Trump with a 2-point lead over the presumptive Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton.

>The survey of 1,000 likely voters was conducted on April 27 and 28 and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3 points.

Indiana

Trump (god emperor): 589,416
Sanders (won): 334,348

Your logic is invalid. You just want to see Hillarys dick/10 gtfo back to reddit.

>>5702777 (Kennedi check em)

Lmao that guy on the right didn't even get to say anything.

Trumps set to beat Shillery
Bernies supporters are either writing him in or voting for trump out of spite "known a few Bernie supports who hate Hillary that much" plus the dems have won the last two elections makes it harder to win.

Yea but it also has Sanders loseing in Indiana shows how much they know

Before the primarys started I told my friend "trump seems to be winning debates he looks strong" my friend scoffed at me told me he won nothing and he was a joke. Then went on to suck shillerys cock

Trump starts to win primarys
"Wow man have you seen this he's doing it" friend "that means nothing… hes a racist nazi! Ask him why if he has any proof he cant explain
Talk to him again tonight
Looks like Trumps won, how about that :^)
Responds with "whatever man i fucking hate politics"

Everyone falling for the b8

He's right though, Shillary will probably win…

good job going full jew there

oh no I see the mitt romney already

Trump will take the gloves off when the two of them are in the ring together.

Hillary will probably be reduced to a continuous long screech of MUH_SOGGYKNEES! MUH_OUTSIDER! MUH_RAYCIS!

It will be glorious.

hillary terrorists are about to get btfo when they see their useless pussy not even good enough for bill being put on trial for the crimes she has commited against americans. and its all going to take place in the debates

hillary wont even see the ballot, shell be in jail or hanging from a hotel ceiling fan months before thats even a possibility. and good fucking riddence, fucking murdering bitch

(((They))) are saying 'Fuck my shit up.'

yall idiots took the bait

Bottom line is this

if you hate congress, hate that they fucking jew money out of everything, and dont' give a shit about the american people
Hate the fact that the presidency is decided by THEM and not the voting public.

You need to vote trump

Fucking upset and dismantle the system.

HOW THE FUCK are you going to improve your way of life and your political system. If you keep buying into the same old shit.

I know, I will vote for 2 parties forever. Because that's just the way the game is setup and im going to eventually expect it to be different some how.

Seriously…you all can't be that stupid

Good. Fuck Republicans, I prefer the constitution party
k

[Citation needed]