Sweaty women

This is one of my many fetishes.

If anyone has pics, vids or links to find more it would be much appreciated.

Sweaty tennis players are a plus.

preferably white women

sweaty……

No

yes

fit girls only plz m8

I would lovingly lick the sweat off of her body

i can smell mcdonalds through my monitor

skip to around 15:00

a Cheese McMuffin?

You know I used to have that fetish too, until I tried it in real life. That shit taste really bad.

you must have dun good'd it

I didn't have the fetish until I tried it in real life. Tastes good if it's white woman sweat.

And now I'm interested.

I wonder if they still film fat/old/ugly women doing their business?

Or perhaps a hot girl with explosive diarrhea?

I don't know if I want to find out or not….

Somehow, that's grosser than the previous skank pulling the tampon out of her snooch.

I actually talked my ex gf into doing this once, it was awesome. My dick was caked in her sweet shit.

Do it before so you get a poop noodle

Who the fuck trains women to use the toilet? They waste so much fucking toilet paper all the time for the tiniest of things. They grab a giant wad and put it in the shape of a mostly ineffective blob, instead of grabbing a square or two and gently/ neatly folding them onto each other once over. Jesus fuck I've never seen or met a women who doesn't do this retarded shit.

do you often observe women while they are on the toilet?

Maybe you could teach them user?

The less you know, user.

Would they listen?

I'm sure women will be receptive to a man telling them the best way to clean their urethral meatus.

I never knew that piss just ran all over a woman's ass when they have a piss. It makes me want to smell their ass and see if it smells like pee.

How sure? Kek.

Bitches just don't know how to piss properly. It doesn't have to be so inaccurate and run down their fucking ass. But then, they also don't need shitloads of toilet paper. So bitches basically can't handle doing this shit right and never learned properly tbh fam

Perhaps if they opened their flaps a bit they might get a cleaner stream - like retracting the foreskin for a guy.

Then how does a woman piss properly?

See

that is one cute pussy, and i'm mostly into asses.

For this reason and applying the same logic, when I take shits I often do two things. I use one hand to actually pull one of my ass cheeks aside to open up more, and I typically rest my legs/ feet up near the front of my ass. This puts me in a comfortable and natural squat position making the feces come out much easier and leave much less of a mess behind when it does.

You should she what comes out of it though…

*see

I thought I was the only one that did this.

Fuck user, you too? Awesome. I feel slightly more normal now.

Yeah, I do it so shit doesn't get on my cheeks, I am paranoid about having shit residue on my ass. I use the toilet seat to my advantage to spread my ass when I take a shit.

I literally do the exact same thing for the exact same reason. The only other reason is that, like I said, combined with the squat position, shit just comes out of the ass like 50 times easier and faster then when you sit the way most people do.

isn't this the normal way? I mean who doesn't?

M-Most people don't.

hot but she's not sweaty.

I want girls dripping with sweat

he's so hot, I love his adams apple. His face is so cute

I want to know why I enjoyed those toilet cam vids….

just accept the degeneracy

white women only pl0x

some of these videos are cute but none of them contain SWEATY women. Fuck off faggot.

Why was I expecting anything different

That was not really intentional. I spam my shit in a lot of threads. Turned out people like it so I posted more.

You can smell McDonald because you're eating one, you fat fuck, while that lady in the picture does something to lose weight.

This is faker than the moon landing.

are you trying to give me cancer or something? That's just a fat model doing her job. Not an actual picture of someone trying to lose weight.

They are women though. You may be giving them too much credit.

it's obviously fake? Who would record that shit and then sell it without censoring the faces? Like if you go to their website you can find the owner and shit, they would totally get sued for that shit.

Also just closely inspect their videos. Like in the attached one you can see a fat ass hole in the wall with a camera inside it, you really think nobody would notice that? Also who the fuck tries on underwear before they buy it?

sensible and erotic. v nice

I was trying to find more of that girl in the brown dress, google send me to a weird tumblr and I found this pic there. Anyone happens to know the source of that one? I am not sure, but I hink it is a pic by metart or some site like that.

Mcfucking kill yourself.