Go to dentist because fucked up teeth

why are all doctors such kikes holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/innovations/wp/2016/03/30/a-college-kid-spends-60-to-straighten-his-own-teeth-what-could-possibly-go-wrong/
daily-sun.com/printversion/details/125176/Snake-bites-former-Gaddafi-bodyguard-in-outback
youtube.com/watch?v=3WnS96NVlMI
youtube.com/watch?v=qSjGouBmo0M
youtu.be/TMa_GYsdlmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The AMA

You should have listened to those kikes while you could… It's far cheaper (short term wise) to buy toothpaste and a toothbrush and just brush your teeth. It's all your fault.

Nigger I've been brushing my teeth twice a day everyday since I was four, I just have shit genes so my teeth grew all crooked.

( ° ʖ °)

Ah I see well… fuck.

shoulda got on dat obamacurr yo

There's a slight chance, that after all is said and done, your teeth will revert to their natural position.

yeah, it's great being a parasite

( ° ʖ °)

go to bed because gender studies tomorrow
like pillow much
ask mom for a new one
she says it costs 2much
fucking 2much for a cheap chinese pillow

how is he a parasite?
he pays into an insurance scheme, the same as any solvent american.
difference is, his scheme is fit for purpose and the american one, not.
in europe, kikes have no choice but to finance the healthcare of those they exploit.
in america, not.

this

he doesn't pay shit unless he produces added value, which he probably doesn't since he's here

er?

I think he's saying that since he's posting on Holla Forums he's probably a neet therefore not getting his paycheck docked for insurance.

Its like a zoo

You can smell the fat from this post

exactly

well then the other taxpayers pick up the bill.
they have money, he not.

in which case he's a parasite, like I said in the post that started this conversation

this post sweats lead bricks and smells of future hospitalisation. perhaps you should call home.

wealthy peolpe who refuse to maintain the workforce they rely on for their wealth are the true parasites.
nobody profits more from a healthy workforce than the already rich.
your argument depends on healthcare being affordable for john doe, which it isn't. So you and I pay for more than we consume, or live in a toothless, aids ridden ghetto.

because of government interference

because usury, dumbass

washingtonpost.com/news/innovations/wp/2016/03/30/a-college-kid-spends-60-to-straighten-his-own-teeth-what-could-possibly-go-wrong/

Orthodontists and dentists are fee-for-service. Shop around. Lots of people even turn medical tourist for dental work.

potus earns 400k
that's small beer for a dentist
business interferes in healthcare provision. where govt. assumes the burden, it is cheaper and more evenly available.

Back in the day a dr would come to your house for a couple chickens.
Fuck doctors today.

ok if your teeth are fucked and you need braces its because you either had bad teeth gentically, injured your teeth or jaw somehow, do meth.

as for the cost let me tell you. my family owns an orthodontic practice and we have an in house lab which makes all the molds, braces, retainers etc

I worked in that lab and those "thin fucking wires" are not a joke. Not only is the material expensive because it has to adhere to industry standards but someone very talented has to sit in a chair for 10+ hrs a day generally bending each wire and cleaning and setting every piece, if its not PERFECT then thats all wasted material and time.
The guys in the lab did more work then the dr. Who basically looks in the mouth for 10 secs and OKs the procedure. Generally the molds taken, the braces applied and the creation of dental appliances is all done but lower staff that generally dont break $20/hr

also they had a new dr. in house and i got to talking with her and found that between her and her husbands medical school loans they owed over $600,000

Im not saying they deserve to pay this off in less then 5 years but they will and thats what people pay for. We have a generally more expensive practice due to our customer service and quality of work. You can get braces for less sure, but you only get one set of original teeth so who do you trust?

you just made the commie's case while arguing for yourself

8/10

This. I get my dental work done in Mexico and its great, only costs a couple hundred bucks, and the dentists will usually let you get fucked up on their nitrous after the operation if you pay extra. Arbitrage opportunities are great too, Cuban rum that goes for $60+ a bottle in the US is only $12 a bottle in Mexico, and a $8 pack of lucky strikes is just $1.30 I actually end up making more money than I spend on the trip and the dental work. It helps that there are greasy arabs in my town who own a gas station and are willing to buy tax free cigarettes by the thousand. My work is really kikey with vacation and personal days but lax with dental work and such as long as you get a note so I have an excuse to miss work, get fucked on nitrous, make money, and generally have a good time I look forward to dental work. Healthcare tourism is the shit.

If you leave your teeth crooked you won't have to relearn how to play brass instruments.

please elaborate as i am an idiot

So did she suck yout dick or what. Do tell user.

I left my teeth crooked (keep my teeth clean though) and this benefit never occurred to me.

With only shit flinging albino monkeys.

You forgot the wait 3 years part.

Just get in a bar fight, and make sure he clocks you one in the problem tooth

Let the bourbon kill the pain, you'll be right, don't be a sissy

t. West Australian

You have no say in this considering your government forces you to put a bike helmet on anytime youre in public

daily-sun.com/printversion/details/125176/Snake-bites-former-Gaddafi-bodyguard-in-outback

Remember, goy: Brush at least six times a day!

Why the fuck is this a gif file? Is the person who posted this a retard?

Well, Dubs don't lie

Travel to a 3rd world country in Mexico you can get the bracers for $700 dollars.

Prostitutes cost 15 dollars in Mexico anal included.

toothpaste wont prevent crooked teeth, also mericans and there shitty overpriced health care lol

Just live with fucked up teeth user, i do and its not really a big deal

plus you get free AIDS with both

How about you go down to the hardware store and pick up some wire OP? Nevermind the education you need and precision hands to size out and place them there. Plus the last thing anybody wants to do is stuck their hands in your gross ass mouth.

Higher chances of get AIDS in the US.

Because people keep volunteering their money willingly. If all the people refused to pay that much, they would not charge that much. We get what we put up with…

Why is brushing bad

That map probably is because there are more people in the US

doesn't know it wears out your teeth enamel

only if you're a nigger

Unless you're an actual dentist you're talking out your ass buddy

if you got the materials yourself it should cost less then 100 bucks

they charge you for their holy oversight and coming back every now and then to check up on it.

watch/study how dentists learn this procedure, its not rocket science, they're just kinda winging it half the time.

of course the high power UV light to set the brackets and adhesive is a couple grand (when you could get one for 400, tho you'd probably only be able to set 4 at a time at most, + all the other tools they get, they need to rack up the price to pay all that stuff off, pretty clever racket if you ask me, why they always got a lot of green, rent space, buy expensive ass EQ that makes things easy and convenient, charge up the ass cause your wearing a white coat and have a framed piece of paper on your wall, let the cash flow in.

remember that straight teeth thing is a concept of western beauty, i think woman are still gorgeous if their teeth aren't THAT fucked up to the point where its distracting, don't you have any other options, if i remember there was a mouth guard setting system (multiple mouth guards you wear over time)

poor dog ;_;

did it survive?

Braces mean having to relearn trumpet, trombone, horn, tuba, etc. just to get it not to hurt. Then, once they come off, you have to re-relearn everything without braces again.

They'll try to sell you strips of wax to cover your braces and cushion the impact, but those produce mixed results at best.

hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=3WnS96NVlMI

youtube.com/watch?v=qSjGouBmo0M

I had the best dental insurance my work offered
Needed 4 root canals
First one blew through my insurance " 1000 $ a year cap in fine print" cost me 4000 for the rest

Doesnt cover dental
Only emergancy extractions

Wow
He uses a straw man argument to try to discredit health insurance reform

preventive health care would help save this country billions, why not have lower cost dr visits so people can go to the doctors before theor bodys break down to the point of needing 100k plus medical care

youtu.be/TMa_GYsdlmE
American healthcare

why are all doctors such helpful merchants allah akbar

which country is that, heaven?

none. there's no such thing as free

This. I hope you fags are using the term "free" figuratively and realize that, while it may very well be cheaper than, say, America, you're still paying for it in taxes.

America spends the most on healthcare
Yes receives the worst health care
Explain why we shouldn't look into solving this

mfw i got braces for free on the NHS

you spend 28% of tax spending on healthcare, we spend 18%

the difference is we actually get healthcare for that money and you don't

Sounds simple enough to me.
Do it yourself, you aren't a pussy are you?