Medical/Recrational Cannabis

Hey is anyone out there in the industry (dispensary, grow ops etc) that would be willing to chat with me?

I live in a state that will be opening up to medical in the next year and my life is a trainwreck. I love weed, i truly believ it helps people, and Im interested in every facet of it from hemp to oil productions. However, I have no real money to speak of and no actual experience.

I want to know if its even viable to sart positioning to jump in the inudstry here or if I should move out west and join someones already established op.

You almost have me convinced

Regardless of the posts above, I am trying to have a positive outlook on the future. I need to make up for some lost time which requires a steady income. The cannabis industry has exploded, I have interest and more then average knowledge on the topic. I just dont have connections

You don't need connections to grow weed, you need seeds(you can order them legally online, search engine that shit, nigger). Start with something simple like an auto-flowering, feminized strain.

Potheads, everyone.

I can grow weed in my garage sure man. But if it wasnt obvious, im trying to get into the legal side of the business. As medical marijuana has been passed in my state there isnt a legal way yet to start growing and thus selling

You must really be dense. The cannabis industry has exploded and growers and dispensary owners have gone from "Potheads" to multi-millionaires in the course of less then a few years. College requires a large sum of money with no guarentees. Trade school is a large sum of money with no guarentees.

Again, if its not clear, im trying to do this legit. According to state law. If i wanted to grow pot and sell to people illegally I could easily and already have the knowledge and resources to do so. However, the risk is too great for the reward in my particular case so I dont risk.

Yes, because you'll suddenly become a multi-millionaire just because a few other potheads got lucky.

As long as you don't choose a shit thing to learn about, you'll get a job.

bet you were thinking of gender studies, huh? fucking sjw

ergo there is money to be had, not saying im going for an easy million. Maybe just pay the bills and do something thats not soul sucking?
do you even live in the US?
are you over 21?
cause it sounds to me like you dont know shit about what youre talking about.

I went to school for film/comm in the hopes to grab a PA job out west and branch into hollywood but after 3 years of school and working part time to pay the damn tuition my grades suffered and i came to the conclusion i needed to take a year off to save so i can do school without the job until i graduate. That was during the 2008 reccession and ive never come to such a flush of income that i can afford to go back. Also, Im a firm believer that the whole college concept is a load of bullshit to block those who cant afford to go from ever bringing themselves out of poverty by blocking jobs. So now that Ive been honest with you I implore you to, again, shit on my parade.

What knowledge do you have? How much growing/trimming/extracting experience do you have? In years and quantity of material.

how long is your mom's penis?
the guy's questions are dumb. either he goes illegal or he goes to cannabis university. to grow weed you need to have grown weed.
maybe op's best option is the truckstop?

Do you really think you'll become a millionaire just because others have managed to get lucky enough to do so? If you honestly think that, get this idea out of your fucking head. You're just going to waste more money.

Yes, I live in the U.S., no I am not over twenty-one, but just because I am not over twenty-one doesn't mean I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about. Though, based upon what you've said, you were an idiot who thought he could make it in Hollywood without connections and now is trying a get rich quick scheme which will make him fall flat on his face.

You wasted money alright, picking out a shit career. You want a good paying job? Go to fucking Culinary School. Go learn a programming language. Become a network engineer. Do fucking something that is in actual demand that is realistic for you to be able to get into.

Then again, that's my fault for expecting a pothead to actually think.

Am I giving op too much of the benefit of the doubt?

Based on this I assume that he has some growing experience, even small-scale is op if you put a lot of time into it and produced something really good.

But yeah if OP made that statement with 0 actual experience then yeah probably the truckstop.

OP here
I have zero actual experience growing. Ive been inside some small illegal ops and ive watched many videos of the whole grow process. Not just youtube obviously. What i know about weed is from personal smoking experience and some light dealing in the past. Everything else I know is from online research. Ive grown mushrooms in the past. A hydroponic setup with lava rocks doesnt seem out of reach to me but again I have no actual experience and Im sure its easier said then done.

this sounds like a bigger scam then college tbh. I dont see why I cant get a job in trimming and learn my way up or have the neccisary business licenses and just buy from a grow op?

just going to ignore you, the world hasnt stomped out your ego yet

Stay where you are,user.
My buddy in colorado said everyone and their mom hrows weed now.
They have enough people trying to get in the biz.
Stay where you're at and get in while nobody else really is.
Weed does help people but it also makes people lazy and retarded.
Enjoy in moderation
t.oldhand

Get on jewtube and look up jorge cervantes ultimate grow.

will check it out

I feel like this is the right thing. Obviously missed the cali boom, and the colorado boom. My state isnt going to have any shops for probably 12-18 months but the problem is you have guys from out west already jocking for position, with the money to bacl. I also know guys who get shipped from out west and make money now illegally and when its green lighted the company will basically franchise him here on the east coast.

so back to my OP, how do i find people to get involved with? Hell, trimming is better then nothing

If you haven't grown then I don't think you have more then average knowledge on the subject. Smoking a lot doesn't count.

If you want to do something hands-on with 0 money or connections you can find it. Buy a membership for WWOOF and find somewhere to stay in Colorado/Oregon/Washington/Cali. If they're not totally legal most places don't say that they're growing weed but there are plenty of farms on the site that do.

You get free room/board/meals and some stipend that helps you get to the next place. Stay a week or two at a time until you get to a place that has a decent-sized grow-op. You'll learn what to do and what not to do, you'll have someone that can mail you cheap buds to the east coast and probably an under the table trimming job in October.

I've had a bunch of friends that dropped out of college and went and did this. Literally everyone ended up finding trimming work within 2-3 stops.

fuck off kike lover

very interesting, ty user

alot of weed hate on this board?

Go jerk off to Reefer Madness, kraut

Yeah my uncle processes clippings into help oil out in Sonoma, Ca. His gf/ex runs/works at the dispensery they have a hash co-op of some kind. Cops came by his brother house when he was processing he was like "Yeah I'm firned with the Mendocino county board, judges etc. We're doing some work for the co-op dispensery" cuz neighbors called cops complaining about the block reeking of bud like all over the place.

What.

dank is the last thing kikes want because you can grow it at home without having to go get overpriced prescribed meth that is owned by a giga kike supra national corporation working with the new world order

soon youll be chomping down soma in a brave jew world

An infographic with a bunch of big companies and things that you can do with plant material. How enlightening.