Soberity

I quit smoking and drinking.. and now I am aware if how empty my life is.

Well just go back then

get a hobby, faggot

the path to enlightenment will often seem like the worse path to take, if it wasn't easy to be a degenerate, so many people wouldn't be doing it.

if you given something up, you have just hollowed out something from your life, of course there will be a feeling of emptiness, of weakness because your ego and your feelings have been relying on them.

in the vacuum that is left though you can, in time, fill it with things that make you stronger. instead of going to the pub and being a degenerate you might read a book, when you get to the end of that book you'll look back and think, "i could have never done this if i was still degenerate".

activities like drinking and smoking become part of your identity, you feel like you have to spend time and resources on them and often you can't see yourself moving past this, they stagnate your growth or often degrade it, this is the nature of degeneracy. If you are truly committed to this you are taking the steps to making a new and better you that is better for society.

keep strong br0

At least you can quit …

fuck off'

I'm a lot less degenerate than I thought I was.

nice non sequitur paraphrasing you have there

i sincerely hoped people wouldn't troll up this particular post / thread but i guess i knew it would happen

Now that you have become aware of it, you can finally start filling that time with something creative.

Sorry if you felt I was taking away from your post. But I was honestly not really sure where you were going with it. By most people's logic the little things like reading a book can be done regardless of lifestyle- the bigger things in life are what's impossible to do as a degenerate.

I guess when I read it again was the point to make it seem like baby steps?

if you are genuinely this retarded i dont think you are ready for what i have to say

I didn't even bother reading your original post but this is pretty funny.

wow, the troll in this thread, someone offers someone some genuine advice and the trolls flock in

it may be well intended, but that doesn't make your advice more than rubbish. perhaps this modus operandi helped you overcome mild teenage angst, but to offer it up as a serious solution for people as mentally ill as the average Holla Forums user is as about as ill-conceived as it gets.

were you banned from 4cuck? hope it wasn't for long.

well i might have known it was you again "back to reddit / 4chan" troll

cant u do something worthwhile and go troll some mainstream politics thread?

I don't think you know what that means

to
is a logical flow, sounds like you just didn't explain what you were trying to convey very well- if at all.

Christ, Evola fags are the worst.

flattery will achieve nothing

such originality, user! you belong here, really

Fuck off, child.

back to dumb nigger chan tbh fam fam

I was trying to be nice and give you a chance to clarify something that was poorly explained instead of making fun of it more because you seemed upset about it. I don't think I want to be enlightened anymore.

it's not that you don't want to, it's that you can't handle it at this time

69 when, you two?

here i think i found a picture of you "back to reddit" guy

i swear you do nothing with your life other than try and derail online forums

This guy is clearly the troll in the thread and everyone else has been b8d

i'm fucking up my life pretty hard
i'm "studying" in another city, lying to everyone i know about what i'm really doing (which is basically playing dota2, lol and drinking all the time) using my parents money

the worst part is that theres nothing i can do about it, i've slacked off so many classes that i'm already reproved (i'm not reproved in like, 3~4)

Exercise, and masturbate.

what are you doing on Holla Forums?

Fuck the Rest of the fucking world and all society.

that has become the norm of chans.

Yeah you don't quit drinking idiot.