Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Alliance_to_Restore_the_Republic/Legends
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. Literally every single movie has a war in it.
2. Rogue One is shit.

Retarded headline but if i had to guess they mean it's the first movie that actually centers on boots-on-the-ground soldiers and not superheroes?

Are you watching Tucker Carlson, too, op?

Jesus, Vox gets dumber every day. Star WARS. It's in the fucking name, holy shit.

You have to be really fucking retarded to not know that, but it makes sense Disney loves the retards who throw money at anything.

The original movie wasn't far off. You spend a good amount of time watching the Resistance going up against the Empire, and Luke couldn't really do shit until the very end.

you dont get it, this movie is about the REAL victims of war: women & people of color. you're too privileged to get it though, this movie isnt made for pasty white nerds anyway, its made for the real star wars fans.

feels kinda bad

"Movie critics are split" on this pos….
Does this mean this will be a repeat of "Ghostbusters Answer the call"?
I hope its worse! I hope people walk out on this pos & leave the theater angry.

it means some of the paychecks didn't get in the mail in time yet

You are probably right.
I hate movie critics

(checked)
I know you're being sarcastic but it still rustles me that people think like this.

Feels good.

I forwarded your statement to disney….. tranny tumblr tier Republic commandos coming soon.

marxism/jews will subvert all of it eventually.

I thought Vox couldn't get any more retarded but nope, seems like they're trying to break each record they set by the end of the year.

(checked)

Rebels, Resistance. Same shit. Who cares?

Actually I remember it as Resistance, is this de Manedla Effect?

that was TFA.
it was the Rebel Alliance in the real Star Wars movies.

"the resistance" in any context are a bunch of criminal ,terrorists, & insurrectionists trying to destabilize a country/nation for their own aims which in most cases is funded by foreign interests. The jews/communists love the name resistance and glorify it for that reason.

I know I was just acting retarded (Re the Mandela Effect.)

technically, there were several resistances that formed the rebel alliance, according to wookiepedia/wiki/breast/, and some of this might have been recanonized.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Alliance_to_Restore_the_Republic/Legends

Admiral Ackbar's first name was Gial? wtf that's stupid

But it doesn't make any sense for the "Resistance" in TFA to be called the "Resistance." Who were they resisting against? The New Order were just a bunch of nobodies before they attacked and they weren't even really fighting each other.

it was just Jay Jay pulling his "it has to be the same but different" thing. like, there was no reason for the First Order to not just call themselves the Empire, even if they couldn't really back up that claim.

They're two words that are used interchangably by just about everyone.

It's like when a bully drives some other kid to the point that the kid lashes out at him, and then the bully feels justified in retaliating because it was "self defence". That's the "Resistance" of TFA. The biggest, toughest kid on the playground, pretending to be the victim.

there's some nu-EU that explains the situation a little better, but you have to read something written by someone who looks like this to find out.

It's always great when something is so poorly written it needs supplemental material to make sense.

the weird thing is that a major character in that book (Bloodline) was supposedly in drafts of TFA, so JJ was actively removing material to make his Mystery Box more mysterious and boxy. (Rian Johnson also had some input, because I guess the political state of the galaxy is part of the episode 8 story)

What they are saying is that Rogue One will actually acknowledge in-movie that this war they are fighting is truly a star wars.

0/10

The intro crawl of TFA implies that the Resistance is basically a Republic-funded seperatist group in Order-controlled space fighting a proxy war.

Hence the speech of that Order-numale General where he talks about the Republic being liars and hypocrites because it's obvious to everyone that the Resistance is just state-funded terrorism basically.

What is your fucking problem?

Good. I don't want to see Sev ruined.

Fuck, I really hate kikes.

"The jew cries out ion pain as he strikes at you".

And how did you come across this, op? Why were you deliberately looking this up?