DESHI
BASARA
BASARA
DESHI
DESHI
BASARA
BASARA

Is it happening?

This bastid can't keep getting away with this.

WE TV NAO

fire and brimstone will rain down before this happens.

TIM ON SUICIDE WATCH

shit I can't believe I made that shoop in may

A difficult decision.

Who would sue them, you dumb kike? Adult Swim is risking their brand here. Them cancelling World Peace when it had incredible ratings was a dumb fucking move, one they may never recover from if they don't play their cards right.

It's raining down now. On One CNN Center.

… How?

Drumpftards everybody!

Trump won.

Holla Forums AND FREECH BTFO

Sam Hyde is getting desperate.

Reminds me of a certain someone else

Don't have the image he uploaded on twitter where he shooped himself in a picture with kojima

You lost, sorry fam.

How do winners get desperate? I don't understand.

I think he means Sam's getting tired of winning.

i lik gock

GOCK

>mfw AS begs him to come back and he whispers no

me to budy

America lost.

No, Hillary and Bernie lost.
Trump won.

Jewish comedy.
He's like a guy version of Sarah Silverman.

Anyybody who cared about America voted Trump. Sorry you backed the globalists. Cry more, fag.

see, that's why america won

Nice bait faggot.

/leftyfreech/ btfo

i wont rest until america is finished. fuck free market and fuck nationalism!!!!

yeah the guy who cried because a bunch of fags from some musical said mean things about his VP is a real winner. sad!

He won.

leftypol gets BTFO once again.

I don't even know why these cucks bother to run their psyops on here. Nobody is falling for it.

yeah, he "won".

Yep. Trump won.

…Anybody got a carrot?

do they pay you in vodka or just replacement windshields to live vicariously through a capitalist pig-dog, Ivan?

So did they uncancel it?
I don't know how to feel about that.

I bet that was real funny in your head.

oh, that's you? I guess I can see why you fantasize about being an orange billionaire.

First we got his show cancelled, then we got his show back. He must be filled with conflicting emotions.

he really showed that bitch what's what.

Trump won :D

nope

they haven't given him his medal yet though.

Good one.

Any more of this?

The adult swim should fear the strong

MDE UNCANCELLED
WE CAN USE MEME MAGIC TO BRING IT BACK

This was a case of very persistent trolling not meme magic.

Couldn't find anything but I managed to dig up this spicy number.

Pff, oil drilling is a fetish of peace.

I can't help but feel like its cancellation was just an elaborate ad campaign.

Why would they cancel a "alt right" show when apparently to the (((analysts))) alt rightism is on the rise or whatever. They really are just missing $$$

The leftypol asspain in this thread is fucking wonderful.

Keep it up lads.

This is priceless

Didn't they do that with Aqua Teen Hunger Force and every season of Robot Chicken?
That's basically what they do every season.
Their viewers are too high to actually notice what's really happening.

There was a time leftists would have creamed themselves over Russia influencing the US election.

How far we've come.

It's actually quite coherent if you watch it in a specific context and if you have a specific knowledge of pop culture.
Unless it's shit like 12 Oz Mouse.

Holla Forums CUCKS BTFO

You mean for 8 years? He hasnt even been inaugurated yet or give the state of union speech.

And we're still swimming in tears. Just imagine when he's actually in the white house.
2016 best year.

you're right, the trumpcuck tears will be endless

Trump won. Get over it.

I hate to correct you - but you are a wrong man

but he lost, reddigoon

Trump won. Get over it.

No, he didn't. Russia rigged voting machines but he is NOT president yet. There is still time and impeachment is an option.

Trump won. Get over it.

hmmm…time for a new comic.

Sources used: your ass.

Trump won. He's nearly finished filling his cabinet. Democrats are now a regional party.

Follow your leader. Remember, Hillary said we have to be mature and accept the voting results. You can be a big boy, can't you?

Try again in 20 years.

Which is why the stock market is going strong as fuck.

How can you rig voting machines if they are never connected to the Internet?

Even this liberal shit says it cant be rigged… until Trump won.

is that a subtle hint to start caraposting?

trump is the Holla Forums candidate
Holla Forums won the election by proxy

They can be secretly connected.
It's very very easy.

Russia is a master of tricks and illusions. It's a shame they are no longer comrades.

You get your hands on the code that goes into the machines before they're deployed. You don't have to get them all, either. Just enough in the right places around the country. That's what the Republicans did in '04.

I don't think the Russians or anyone else did that this year, and if there's proof I'd love to see it.

Wow he actually said all that.

To be fair Trump too said the vote will be rigged….until he won.

They did rig it. Just not enough.

It was rigged. The one recount proved hillary had a ton of fake votes.

I would love to see this happen.

I'm still calling you sudocuck.
Trump won
BO never ever

Oh man, source on that?

If you can litigate for this, what lawfirm do I call about CNN and friends for promoting race hate?

I think that user is talking about Wisconsin, and I believe the count is 18,422 fake votes there. To be honest, after the Veritas Project videos, you have to be a completely indoctrinated fanatic to believe that the DNC didn't rig anything. I prefer to stay away from "I saw a bus with a bunch of spics on it" type evidence, but those videos aren't just a smoking gun, it's an arsenal, and I know for a fact they swayed a lot of people.

i hope some of you bought stock in butt moistening cream because the amount of chapped asshole ITT and all over is great!

leftypol goon spotted
get back to your cringey shithole of a board, Holla Forums belongs to Holla Forums

Detroit, to nobody's suprise, seems to have some "problems" so Obama appointed jew judge shut the whole recount down
archive.is/2VTHP

how the fuck Soros or any democrat thought having a recount in Michigan was a good idea I will never understand

they cant do this, its an alt-right show full of racism and antisemitism, the producers and actors should be in jail

But wasn't it Jill Stein, the Green Party's presidential candidate, that initiated the recount? Maybe this is what she was after all along.

Jill Stein just wanted to scam money out of stupid goyim like Bernie did, and boy did it fucking work.

I already sent my email. Hope Sammy gives me a kiss on the cheek when his show comes back on the air.

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

We need a where do you think we are parody where a hillshill goes to her victory party but its really a funeral for her campaign

She said she's donating any proceeds that can't be used for recounts.

wasn't that guy the same guy who got on stage and tried to sabotage a trump speech once?

i think those things are ironic
i hope