u.teknik.io/aen3D.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YASSSS QUEEN SLAYYY

what does that mean

motorized wheelchairs.

(((Feinberg)))

Like finding hay in a haystack

underrated

Morons. Liberals need to realize that they're getting illegals, Gays, numales, and hipsters. That's all they're gonna be left with by the end of 2017.

did trump blacked melania?

This is the first time I've actually laughed at a BLACKED post.

I'm curious as to how a movie can empower anyone. A word like "empower" requires some sort of action, some effect to its cause.

I hear it occasionally said that for example, a disabled person is inspiring. Inspiring to do what? Similarly I would ask this guy, what did Rogue One empower women, blacks, hispanics etc. to do?

Will Smith is pro Trump?

Rogue one empowered me to not watch the movie.

Trump's Secretary of the Treasury produced Suicide Squad and Batman v Superman (which both had subtle pro-Trump and anti-Hillary message sin them)

Also, check this out. (Will Smith did publically kvetch about Trump though, I'm guessing he had to)

This.

HOL' UP
I thought Will Smiff hated Trump.

Did you not see The Cuck Awakens? It was the most blatantly anti-white Hollywood movie I've ever seen. It made me appreciate Django Unchained, as much of a cuck as Tarantino is, he doesn't hate whites nearly as much as the people currently in charge of Star Wars.

My post was about all things [current glaxy far far away]

Explain user.

I think Trump has bigger things to worry about than shit movies.

It means he can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy.

Rogue One is just a bullshit fantasy.

You forgot Boss Nigger.

well maybe there is a good side to president trump after all. the only way the black population is going to change is from these alpha males demanding morals instead of bitches and green

It gives them a false sense of feeling powerful.

For example, seeing a strong womyn fighting the evil fascist empire makes liberals feel validated and strong. Even though a 5'3" woman leading a ground charge against ATAT's is ridiculous, the movie depicting it confirms their beliefs that WOMEN AND MINORITIES CAN BEAT THE EVIL WHITE MAN, effectively "empowering" them.

This. What the fuck is that nigger on? Nearly everything ad I've seen for Suicide Squad is Margo and Smith on one side starring at each other, and Leto in the fucking corner.

Don't enourage him.
He'll just sperg something about the lady in charge who fucks everything up being a sheboon and that is somehow politically chraged or some retarded shit like that.

This, maybe?

I'm not clicking that shit, Matt.

TURN IT OFF PEOPLE

how can a disabled person drive a starship

MP4 upload till someone webms it
u.teknik.io/aen3D.mp4

No

You can upload mp4's here, you know.

Not when over 12mb

He's a retarded kike that thinks Trump's personal beliefs are even a tiny fraction as hardcore as his alt-right fanbase

wow

>feinberg

Is this a dark edgy Star Wars spin off or an 80's cartoon for kids?

Also
Everytime

le evil Putin! :^)

wew lad

They're already saying Puddin' is rigging France's upcoming elections.

And the German one.

maybe…there's something wrong with us?

You mean…like Trump?

like being president of America.

You're more than welcome to leave, faggot.

Star Wars has become a gold mine of faggotry under the House of Mouse.

Every time

[Red Leader In]
Comic inbound.

nice try Shlomo

drumpfcucks btfo

/thread

>>>/suicide/

#cucksignaling

really makes ya think…

django unchained isn't an anti-white movie, it's an insight into the black man's mind, which is kill all the whites.

this is why we oppress the nigger, so they don't chimpout to the max.

(((they))) really should be gassed

I know, but think about the fact that a movie about a black guy going around and killing whites while enjoying it is more positive in its portrayal of white people than a science fiction movie for American children.

I fucking wish Trump was a white supremacist, but he's not.

that's because the weinsteins are red-pilled kikes. they understand that entertainment > political agendas in kikewood.

also, for everyone one film of a nig killing whites, there's at least 3 of the opposite.

I don't even care if there's movies about nigs killing whites, if that's what they want, fine give it to them. Just don't subvert white culture. That's what they did with Star Wars, they subverted it. The kikes don't get this, but them destroying our escapism (video games, star wars, comic books) is exactly what is leading to the next shoah. White males were comfy, we were happy, now we're fucking pissed and there's no escapism anywhere.

i agree, jews have destroyed our outlets.

thank fuck we'll always have great films like robocop and a boy and his dog.

THE EMPIRE DID NOTHING WRONG

You've convinced me.

terrible choreography, shit cinematography

This headcanon is fucking retarded. If Palpatine knew about an outside threat, why didn't he just say so instead of inciting a gigantic galaxy-weakening civil war? It completely misses and detracts from the entire point of Sheev as a character and the story of the fall of the Republic.

Goddamn this is bad.

The old republic didn't even have a real military.
The Yuuzhan Vong are trash though.