Is it wrong that I like the Sena poster more than Sena herself? I would really love to meet him...

Is it wrong that I like the Sena poster more than Sena herself? I would really love to meet him, I think I have a crush on him.

and yes I'm serious about this

Make yourself a cute 2d girl or you will never see him

but how? I'd do it in a heart beat if you just told me how.

animefucks are cancer

It's done, guys. It's over. Time to leave. This place is dead.

OP is a faggot. Sena is OLEV.

Just run yourself through a printer

I've already tried that didn't work… is there any scientists that would be willing to experiments on me to make me 2d? I don't care about the success rates. I want to love him.

You can upload your consciousness to the internet and have someone insert it into an animated computer program that has a 2d babe avatar and sena poster can download you onto his computer
Maybe.

Oh I hope this works.

I want to use and abuse Senafag's boipussy

No he gets to abuse yours not the other way around. KYS

They can just 69 it

Sena herself would make a better top

You're an asshole. He's the one that gets to decide that not you!!! He'd be the dominate partner not a douche bag like yourself.

I-if that's what he wants. I don't think I could say n-no to him

Op dedd
r.i.p.e

So how come Senanigger hasn't shown up in this thread yet?

I smell fishes. Senafag created this thread and should kill himself

I wanna fuck senafag in his tight butthole.

Nice try Senafag.

Wrong I love him to death and would do anything for him STFU.

I like senafag but he's been posting less and the imitator(s) have gotten more subtle so sometimes I'm not sure if he's posting.

As for Sena herself I'm not going to insult a man's waifu but I don't like cow tits.

I really wish I knew what other chans he browsed… I think I seen him on masterchan once… but I have no idea where else he is. He's probably the coolest tripfag on this entire site.

That's a pretty low bar

I don't think the actual senafag ever used a trip.

No I've seen him do it before he sometimes does it when ever he arrives in a thread. A few days ago I remember him tripfagging in a thread. Chen tripfag, sena tripfag, and opiates were all in there. Hell I've even seen a board where they're trying to crack tripcodes.

What makes you think opiates isn't Sena?

Look my man… I think truthfully you can't prove that this entire thread is just one poster. inb4 muh screen capture it proves absolutely nothing.

Meow

>>>/krautchan/

I never said it was.

Opiates, to me, acts like Senafag might after a bad day at work and a few drinks.

Dude lmao all three of them are all the same person.

Don't forget Uncle.

No. I like kennediposter more than Kennedi, because Kennedi looks like an ugly guy

you win all the 8chanz

How do you crack a trip? I assumed the only way to generate one you wanted was brute force?

This was in response to this

Nice trips barthem

what the hell kind of thread did I just read

well… you're a bit late to the party

To sum it up;senafag fanboy who is probably senafag wants to meet said senafag and then it spiraled into conspiracy theories regarding tripfags

Sennafag is an autistic retard who lives with his parents or i think his parents kick him out. Either way hes an idiot.

or it could be someone butthurt over tripfags so he made this thread ironically.

You have fans now and this place is still shit. Fuck you, gi back to disappointing your parents.

op here… my love is quite genuine. I legitimately would like to meet him in real life. Unfortunately that's likely a far fetched dream that I will never be able to follow through. All I can do is encourage him and do my best to support him when I can here, on this failing site. I wish you luck in life, my love.

Senna is the fattest, dirtiest, hairyest, most obsessive multiple-personality in interwebs history. His nudes are bigger than the youtube file size limit and banned by international convention. he's a jewish, fascist, mason homo. but I still love him more than kennedi cockarello.

That's a lot of bullshit you're projecting there user… may I suggest suicide.

I wasn't expecting a reply as stupid as that!
At last you have surprised me, user.
bravo

Yup… keep projecting your bullshit that you can't prove.
GOOD FUCKING JAWB

op is a fag

okay… while you guys are fucking each other, I'll fuck Sena

Hi sena… I know you might hate me… but I'll still love even if you do.

I agree.

This thread is so cute!!!

Cow tits can actually be quite nice. As long as they aren't flabby as fuck or full of veins, they're pretty nice.

I find them unattractive.

What a cute little dick. Lovely girl.
Looks like Disney's Alice. Is she from a anime?

to each his own.

I can't remember what anime that is. I think I remember watching some of it on netflix or some other streaming site.