I just realised how fucked i am… my semi gf had a girls night out yesterday and so i went out with a friend...

i just realised how fucked i am… my semi gf had a girls night out yesterday and so i went out with a friend. she was out partying and makin out eith people untill 4 in the morning while i got home 12 at night. not only did she make out eith other guys but she had sex with a mutual girl friend of ours. i think i was naive when i thought we were somewhat exclusive it seems. i dont know what to do. either i break things off or maybe some time in the near future have a threeway with her an the friend.

The underlying problem is being too passive. i need to fucking change myself.

we should have moved in together soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencecompany.com/Sulfuric-Acid-Concentrated-32oz-P6550.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you deserve everything that happens to you

based.

Cut her Clit off. That'll teach her. Eat it afterwards. Post a recording of you eating it.

OP you're really goddamn retarded, honestly.

Break that shit up. Don't become a fucking cuck, you goddamn nigger.

The problem isn't that you're too passive. The problem is that you're brain is so tiny you can't tell the difference between a girl who is legitimately interested in you and a girl who is just fucking around with you because you told her you "have a crush on her" or some gay ass shit. Go die

dubbs decide how to break it off.

and im op

Kill yourself
Dubs get

Shit

Kill her.

I was so fucking close too.

No get :(

Kill her parents.

Rape her and cum inside.

Strangle her while you rape her.

Slit her throat and fuck her throat through the slit

Secretly piss in her coffee and then tell her you pissed in it after you told her it was over because she's a major whore

After she's drank some of it, of course

Whore poker

Order some pure Sulfuric Acid and make her drink it in her sleep

sciencecompany.com/Sulfuric-Acid-Concentrated-32oz-P6550.aspx

/thread

GEEEEET
CHECK EM

she isnt yours in any way or form
you're her fallback guy

are you dating a truck wtf

You're also an autistic cuckold faggot just like Jon CJG by definition so stop posting here

hehehe