Kendall Jones

Big game trophy hunter, texas tech cheerleader, cumdumpster? Choose a side Holla Forums, is she a vicious huntress or is she culling the population? Maybe she's a rich bitch but she's hot as balls. I can't believe you haven't already friended her:

facebook.com/kendall.jones.146069

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/3142016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She just bagged her first Tom today. Good for her. =)

I see no issue in hunting game for fun.

I love a woman that likes to go hunting and maybe fuck in a deer blind.

Fuck her. I hope one jumps on her and bites through her spinal cord. Still if lefty trash jumps on her looking for their next self righteous crusade, I'll support her. Still hope a jaguar kills her first.

I may not be a b8 expert, but this has to be b8

I'm vehemently opposed to sport-hunting, but if it's for food, I think it's a lot more humane than going to a Super Market and buying neatly packaged meat from animals who suffered immensely in slaughterhouses.

Vicious huntress? How about callous cunt

butterface

There was a gore thread earlier where a girl (yes, apparently it was a female) was confessing her sadistic, homicidal, necrophilic phantasies, while posting quite an extensive collection of corpses – Bible-thumping plebeians like OP-related creep me out WAY more.

insert the meme with the fat neckbeard criticizing a womans knees

Kek

nicest girl you'll ever meet, or twisted fucking psychopath?

what an edgelord

also, stop shooting animals, they can't shoot back.
Muslims are more fun, they can be challenging in groups

Not if you're using Muslim tactics…

How humane is it to sit at home sipping your soy latte and not knowing or caring about the excess game population freezing and starving to death?

I wasn't aware of that, but I was mainly referring to big game (given the picture with the Leopard)

And I'm allergic to soy

Yeah, there's way too many leopards. fuckin leopards. Overpopulating and shit.

If I get dubs, I get to hunt her with a crossbow.
wouldn't even raep/10
What an ugly bitch too Jesus.

mostly a piece of shit

she should be humbled and having white kids instead of fucking off killing useful predators in Apefrica

Hunting helps conservation
Hunters in america spend over 700 million on hunting license which goes towards conservation which has helped a wildlife explosion. Hunting big game in africa is the only thing that keeps wildlife refuge going & after people cried about cecil the faggot lion they had to put down 20 more lions due to hunters not wanting the backlash and them having bref to many for that purpose alone.

True American, hottoe and a hunter

Wow fucking faggots need to go back to fagville land.

Have you anti-hunting faggots apologized to the brave, innocent lion hunter? If not, then you should. Feel free to use this thread to beg for forgiveness. Admit to being completely wrong about everything.

“‘Cecil Effect’ Leads To African Lion Cull: I Blame Ricky Gervais”

breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/3142016/

Poor people in africa care about money not any lefty faggots ideals about how disney told you hunting was bad. The only thing thats going to stop poachers is a gang of niggers protecting their 50 k lions and rinos with ak 47s take the value away no need to protect them.

she kills
she sucks
she fucks
she enrages you faggots