Ghostbuster fans

GROSS

I will never understand joining/creating fanclubs which are basically just ads where you spend too much money on a company that doesn't care.

Shit taste that will never go away, Disney's and Sony's dream idiot.

MORE LIKE
GROSSBUSTERS
AMRITE?

Ghosthead offspring are either retarded or pedos.
What a shocker

is that lizzy f

cunny raider schneider is still on the loose

Gaaaay! Since when ghostbusters is about pussies?

Ghostbusters isn't even that good.

If I join the fanclub just to ravage her asshole into a hemorrhagic mess, would that make me a Goatsebuster?

That's a man baby!

kind of sad actually

a hole is a hole tbh

spawncampers

Vanilla Ice please go.

Slimer is the GBs biggest fan. Who knew?

I hate fandom. Someone please post the Illumanti card game card S.M.O.F.

Would a kid that old even know who Jennifer Lawrence is?

I mean, I'm all for hobby groups. Computer, machinery, car-customizing, all that kind of shit.
I'm also all okay with "anime club" or "movie watching" clubs, where they watch different stuff each meeting or whatever.
But having a club dedicated completely to the same franchise? It must get really boring.

Nuh uh weeb. The only trash that think anime clubs are acceptable or social retards/weebs.

A brother can't even walk around as a ghostbuster without being harassed by the alt-right

I hope Trump abolishes the TSA. Gotta be the most useless government agency this side of the NEA.

I AM FROM ZHE GERMAN GHOSTBASTAS NIEDERSACHSEN

VE HAVE IMMPROVED ZHE METHODOLOGY AND ZHE TECHNIK FOR BUSTING ZHE GHOSTS, GAS HAS PROVEN TO BE VERY EFFIZIENT

brutal, u should be ashemed

The sad part is you could replace "Ghostbuster" with furry and absolutely nothing would change. She's either pretending for attention or she has serious problem she's just shoving under the rug. Either way it's not healthy.

TSA have stopped countless terrorist attacks.

Wrong. Stupid. Liar.

DIE GEISTERJÄEGER

Bullshit. They're incompetent slobs. I've accidentally brought knives on board planes under their watch. Every time I fly I think of how easy it would be for a dedicated group to smuggle things past them or infiltrate the agency. The TSA is a fig leaf and those millimeter-wave scanners were a gift to some contractor.

maybe not.
probably knows what a blowjob is though

God damn, I feel bad for his fucking son. You know he doesn't have a choice about the ghostbusting at this point. I imagine he started when he was younger and it would break his dad's heart if he stopped, but he's probably getting beaten up at school now. He's never going to have a girlfriend. Not a sane one at least

YOU FUCKING SEE WHAT I MEAN?

You're not a real nigga.

Good, cause I don't wanna be some gay ass "real" nigga

It's okay. The new ghostbusters will save the fandom by destroying it.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Probably the parents told him to ask for her

There are people that shitty out there

Could a dying kid actually ask for a bj or would it be pedophilia? I mean he's gonna die and never even get laid

They're passionate and love what they do. Makes the autists here angry they can dind happiness.

It's Holla Forums's fault it is the way it is.

tbh ghostbusters fandom ruined ghostbusters 3 just like you said.

Misogyny mucks everything up. Hate breeds hate until it's another political gender mouthpiece against the haters.

See I don't think it was just misogyny, real misogyny anyway.

I think it was a movie producer being overly sensitive. I'm all for sticking it to the elites but the concept of basing an entire movie around "STICKING IT TO THE FANS!" ….how is that logical?

But we're not sinless. if we didn't complain…we wouldn't be in this situation with Barbie as played by Schumer and more and more elite getting to laugh at the "silly" workers.

I don't think Paul feig was overtly sensitive in this situation. While it's true he did lash back in a rather unsporting manner I think many of us would have reacted the same way if our trailer, our idea was attacked constantly by the fans. It's not logical to lash back at them instead of discussing this civilly with the fanbase but I understand why he and the others reacted the way they did. In these types of situations all sanity gets thrown out the window.

I thought we left behind you faggots on 4cuck
>>>/4cuck/

Now that's halfchan behavior right there.

Sorry to embarass your fetish community Louie but using cuck to describe 4cucks is very appropriate considering it was created and maintained by one for a very long time.

True.

Was at the Phoenix Comic Con. All the dudes are beyond dedicated, wiping down the cars at night, polishing their proton packs, helping each other with repairs.

The women? All fucking drinking in the beer garden, getting all the interviews, completely leaving all the guys to prep for the next day.

There was one woman, who's husband roped her into it, but they had kids who were into it too. They all seemed well adjusted and everyone was having a good time.

Wrong.

These people have their own publicists and agents. They have the studio's publicists shadowing them too. On top of that, whatever show they are on, there are fucking producers/publicists there too - in order to protect them from themselves, protect the product/studio/producers from anyone involved fucking up the money.

These people, except for the gorilla, are not strangers to publicity, fans and trolls.

Everyone was eating their bowls of rancid shit and told them it was delicious ice cream for months. Then, when they stepped outside the bullshit parlor, everyone who wasn't profiting somehow told them their ice cream was not only hot steaming piles of shit - but it was inferior to any shit they had smelled before.

They doubled down and told all anti-shit eaters that if they didn't ear shit WITH A SMILE and tell everyone else to eat shit that they hated women and had small cocks.

It must be a popular strategy though, Hillary and the DNC did they exact same thing and paid all the same people more money for the exact same result.

m8 they never faced this much opposition and hate before.
The trailer for the new ghostbusters film was the most disliked trailer in youtube history.
It didn't help when the SJWs started getting in on it and spewing hate and bullshit as well on websites against the haters which got a more heated reaction by the haters which made the whole situation spiral out of control.

Now that's just an illegal opinion that doesn't have a place in 2016 nor 2017 for that matter. I'll invite you to discuss this over my place.

I don't think he'll understand unless he experiences first hand the joy of having your GF fucked by another man in front of you.

why do "alternative" chicks try to look like fucking bikers?

There is nothing remotely healthy about the girl in that first webm. Even if cisbusters didn't exist, even if she was just talking about the first two movies or god forbid the cartoons, her entire lifestyle and everything she's talking about would be incredibly unhealthy.

There are people like this in every fandom. That sould be Star Wars shit behind her, she could be walking around in a Tardis costume or dressed up as a Klingon, or walking around in a Link outfit playing the ocarina. It doesn't fucking matter.

There's nothing wrong with being a fan of something, I have no problem with her collecting all that shit or dressing up for conventions, that's all fine. But her attitude about it is extremely worrying.

She's empty. There's a great sadness inside her. Bad parenting I'm guessing, and I'm being that vague because it could be anything from neglect to being spoiled all through childhood.

Empty people have to fill that void somehow. Some choose religion, starting a family, contributing to their community, politics. Others turn to substance abuse, collecting, tattoos, self-harm, promiscuity. Hollywood is full of people going through this cycle because their wealth allows them to go through life never stopping.

Angelina Jolie is a perfect example. Promiscuity, then drug abuse, then tattoos, then starting a family, collecting children. None of that filled the void spiraling inside her, so finally she cut off her breasts, had her ovaries removed and lost a bunch of weight. Is it any wonder she's so miserable?

At the risk of sounding like a fedora tipper, stupid people need religion. Now that's not to say religion is bad or that smart people can't be religious, quite the contrary, I'm saying it's the safest place people like this can end up, provided it's one of the religions founded on morality, decency, abstaining from hedonism and doing public good.

I'm saying this as an agnostic, but I wish we as a society would just agree at the first signs of this sort of bullshit, the first time a kid comes down the stairs with the side of their head shaved and rainbow highlights and says "Dad, I identify as the rings of Saturn now." it would just be agreed upon "That's it, you're too stupid and hollow to be trusted with your own judgment. We're going to send you to live with mormons for a month. When we come back for you, you better be a puritanical prepper who wears magic underwear and refuses caffeine, or we're sending you to Tibet."

I bet her daddy was never around but his favorite movie was Ghostbusters.

checked.

Because your dad, my dad, our grandfathers AND their fathers never stopped failing shit tests.

At some point a bunch of thirsty weak betas pointed at a man and shamed him for backhanding a roastie when she offered an opinion, and it's been down hill ever since.

50 years ago this "woman" would be commended by her fellow mothers for making her children incredible Halloween costumes instead of fucking up group of guys hobby group because normal guys became to reticent of sticking their dicks in this particular inked up briar patch of crazy.

Bretty good post.

You cherry picked hard there.

Along them way not once person, producer, director, financiers, studio-heads, former ghost-busters, actors and camera men stopped and said,

Someone had to fail every step of the way, like a "Choose your Shittiest Adventure" game to end up with what happened.

Movies bomb. It happens. The Wachowski sisters didn't hold press conferences and call critics transphobic problematic low test basement dweller faggots when JUPITER ASCENDING shit the bed.

These delusional faggots TRIPLED DOWN ==AND== paid/told their media proxies to TRIPLE DOWN and shit on the same people who they expected to buy tickets and merchandise.

They were too fucking lazy to even make it a consecutive sequel and made a cashgrab remake, which was the last thing the fandom and average movie-goer wanted, regardless of the genitalia involved.

this statement has never been true at any time
even if you meant 'overly'

Too jewish

They'd have had to pay the original writers if it had been a sequel

Short sighted and jewish are synonymous Except when it comes to culling the white race and ruling all goyem

I wonder how much it would have cost them? Any guesses based on past contracts?

Wait….are you saying….

TruthSeeker is right?

mental health is a social construct.

ur mum is a social construct

I'll socially reconstruct your cornhole, bitch.

don't make me trigger ya sistah m8, i'll fookin do it

aus hours is best hours

How? The extremity of the situation isn't comparable to other films plagued by bad publicity and PR. I was pointing out how much hate the film got before it ever got released and how that might have soured the relationship. Why the fuck wouldn't I point this shit out?

Nice gif user.

No

JoJo fanbase is shittier than ghostheads tbh

This isn't relegated only to ghostbusters. Plenty of other properties have diehard fans pull the same stunt

And I seriously doubt they care about Extreme Ghostbusters or any of the videogames except maybe the 2009 one. I'm calling bullshit on this, it has to be some sort of Viral campaign.

Ghostbusters was just that good. No one cares about the cartoons or Ghostbusters 2.

It wasn't even that good. Just a decent flick for the time. The actors were very ameurish too.

Atheist here, you are 100% right.

Tbh I would be inlcined to believe you if it wasn't heralded as one of the great comedy films of all time.