Hayao miyazaki BTFO WEEABOOS

Anime was a mistakeman confirm mad man
Will hayao miyazaki make Anime great again? Weebs are literally calling for his head right now.

Miyazaki's work has never been great.

I see you are shilling for your channel OP.

webm, so you don't have to watch the video in the OP.

This has barely anything to do with anime. They demonstrated a machine learning 3DCG animation system and he trashed it. That's it. Weeaboos–all five of them–have no reason to care.

Whoever you are OP, can you please stop posting videos of some retarded spic talking about anime?

Says the traitorous leftist cuckold that threw a tantrum because Japan is rearming themselves. They should hang the Marxist vermin as soon as they can.

So where does he mention anime?

Did the guy that got BTFO later commit Sudoku?

jesus fuck that fat asshole is hideous.

i've met very few people who were just as or more hideous than this guy. and im not good looking by any measure but god damn, he so ugly that princesses go to his house thinking he was cursed by a witch but they leave when they realize he's actually like that and probably poor as fuck.

iam tired of this nigger speak

Pretty much all the video footage I've ever seen of real Japanese people are always awkward as fuck including this one, the younger guy was constanly going "yes ,yes" as if he was on the verge of crying. No wonder these people are so obsessed with animated fantasy worlds.

The armchair psychoanalysis and amateur cultural anthropology people try to apply to Japan is the definition of cringe, especially when it's hypocritical as shit.

Silly nips.

How is this technology in any way revolutionary? It should be ridiculously easy to program to the point of being common sense.

This is the saddest man I've ever seen.

Never mind, this world is sadder than this man.

Could someone explain the appeal of this video to me?

It seems to be almost all shounen action stuff. That's the real problem.

grotesque

Your average spic weaboo. /a/ is behind the times when they think mexicans worship the zodiac knights. The spic weaboos since the late 90s abandoned the zodiac knights of old and replaced them with DBZ worshi.

Aside from that, most people don't even realize the depths and disgusting appearances weebs can pull off. Half of the spics out there resemble the worst of aborigines and a quarter of them look like him. The last quarter is split between the ones used in media in varying degrees. The minority within that last quarter are the ones that look almost fully european.

also why dont weebs cut thier fucking nails. jesus christ

I don't think I've ever heard him say anything sensible. He's only good at making movies.

almost as ugly as maisie

Why doesn't America have an equivalent to the anime industry?

America has cartoons too user

But it doesn't have such a fully-developed industry as Japan, with different genres and styles.

They don't take animation seriously and think it's for children only, they didn't develop good production techniques for television animation, they didn't develop a robust animation industry, their television industry has been fucked in general (episodic shows, shows that go on and on until the wheels fall off, clueless executives meddling in things), their animation isn't backed by other industries, they don't have flexible and varied financing, revenue, marketing and target demographics…

What is that fucking monstrosity?