What's the difference between this site and 4Chan?

What's the difference between this site and 4Chan?

the amount of users

oh

Less normalfags

4chan is shit this place is dead and neither are gud

The posting errors

lol

dud

This place is more friendly to pedophiles.

Your mom is more friendly to pedophiles.

wow
that was so horrible

I'M DOWN SYNDROME

SON OF A BITCH SMART PEOPLE

SMART PEOPLE IS PIG

DO YOU WANT A HIGH IQ?

DO YOU WANT A SOCIAL SKILLS?

SMART PEOPLE IS PIG DISGUSTING

EINSTEIN IS A MURDERER

FUCKING MENSA

This

4chan is less terrible than this place, OP.

drug addicts

They're both the same, they have cancerous namefags, we have cancerous namefags, they have shitty posts, we have shitty posts. It's pretty much exactly like 4chan but with a more pretentious user base

We have kennedi and sage :)

Kennedi check em

Are you even aware that your activities are partially responsible for the fact that Holla Forums is almost completely dead? If so, was this your intention, and does this satisfy you?

Also, what mental illness do you suffer from? I can certainly make an educated guess, but I'd rather not assume.

Don't worry, it seems we're the only ones here at the moment, so perhaps you can attempt to actually engage in dialogue, instead of your usual display of autism (it's ok, I know it's scary).

more intellectual users

yes, had a hunch but yes, artificial personality disorder

I love kennedi, I hope she forgives me đź’–

gilbert kennedi does not care for you. this obsession has to stop

but it's fun

Kennedi check em

This is true, but unfortunately we also have people like

I believe the IQ is significantly higher, but given that it's an obscure site that mostly caters to incompetent, lonely outcasts, the intelligence is often overshadowed by the various mental patients that also dwell here.

I do wish it could return to the days when stimulating discussions weren't interrupted by spam. For a short period of time, Holla Forums Holla Forums basically made 4chan look like the kids table. And now the freeze peach experiment has gone down in flames.

my sides EXPLODED

Care to elaborate? Normally I wouldn't care, but I'm lonely and it seems you're the only moron to talk with.

On 4chan, you know for sure that you are being spied on and all data is being sent directly to the NSA for processing.

On Holla Forums, you're being spied on and all of your data is being sent directly to the NSA for processing, but you don't know about it.

There are a few fundamental differences.

When you provide new, or useful, or unique, or intelligent information you are called a "shill" or a Clinton supporter or a Ted Cruz supporter ( even when you aren't) by some teenage youtubers that post on here.

Secondly, Holla Forums has a unique meme called Baskin' Robin ( pic related). This concept / meme is unique to Holla Forums and has about 200 variations.

Oh no, user! They might be going through your completely inconsequential digital activity! Theyre probably fapping to your Hentai collection as we speak.

Because they DEFINITELY have nothing better to do. I mean that must be how their mass data-collection system works, right? Just a sea of NSA agents perusing our private info.

here's your >>

i was being sarcastic

heh

First of all , fuck me for asking this

I havent entered Holla Forums in 5 months , the last thing i saw is that hotwheels had fired the faggot that caused a lot of posting errors, why the fuck are there 10 people here what the fuck had happened?

I figured; however, If you go back and forth like I do, I think you'd probably notice an elevated dialogue on Holla Forums (as ridiculous as that might sound). As few and far between as they might be, I've had many more stimulating debates with anons on Holla Forums than 4

Mainly spam, and the management's refusal to do anything about it.

Ostensibly, they don't care that it's a sinking ship. And before it basically became fucked beyond repair, they clung to their wrongheaded notions of "free speech", and so autists naturally exploited it, and in the process, managed to prove that it was a ridiculous concept in the first place.

that may be becouse on 4chan there are more retarded maymay underage b8 that do not have the capacity to fucking undergo a conversation so they focus on shitposting to try to be like the other "cool kids" that post autist garbage

Pretty much. I don't know if you're the user who was laughing at the notion that Holla Forums can be fairly cerebral, but I believe that along with the pedos, autists, and mental patients, Holla Forums is (or at least WAS) mainly comprised of underachieving social outcasts who have some very interesting things to say.

Well , that´s fucking autistic, you give people free speech when that´s the only thing that differenciates this site to other chans, then the inevitable happens and people get upset becouse spam and they leave

Fucking jew worshippers , this is fucking mental retardation, if you have free speech use it you fucking mongoloids , counter spam the shit out of the board, find the motherfucker who spams and raid him, destroy his fucking life, leak shit out , that´s how Holla Forums works, not fucking accepting spam till it passes away, i belive that spam makes a board stronger, becouse it will make furious the people on the board and by result some happening will occur and people would bound together to raid shit , not fucking leave like little pussys

Well another benefit of this is that we are 10 fucking folks here, and that gives me a sense of comunity , like im a part of something, and that , at least for me , makes the quality of this site better , also that is why we have anonimity, so that the social outcasts that wouldnt dare to speak up without anonimity rise up and say their shit to the world

Mfw all the people posting on this thread are 2 people

But you really don't. You only have varying degrees of difficulty in expressing yourself, due to genetic and environmental constraints. Unfortunately most people are content with their superficial notions of freedom, and they end up promoting it as if it's this objective thing to be revered – and politicians, religious leaders, and various other types of charlatans reel you in, hook, line, and sinker.

You want to come on over to freech.net friend
Epic Memes cuckime and freeze peaches

The only thing that site is good for is a laugh. And no, we're not laughing WITH you.

That´s some heavy determinism you belive in ,user

It doesn't require nearly the leap of faith that free will does. The refusal to acknowledge causality, and the fact that our choices are the result of a maelstrom of constraints and causal factors is what goes against nature. "Autonomy of will" is ultimately what you're arguing in favor of, and THAT is what I'd call heavy.

That is most ceirtainly true, but , there is one thing that you can´t negate, that is the fact that we are self aware of ourselves, that we have the capacity of thinking of various ways to overcome hardships , and by being self aware, we are breaking the "destiny" chain, becouse if you launch a ball , its destined to fall, but we launched a international space station and its still up there

what im arguing is that your point of view its the same as mine , but i belive that the self awareness gives us the possibility of disrupting the casuality and making it certainty

The culture

that's the worst reply in this thread (so far)
what is culture, child?
Holla Forums is a 4chan clone and 4chan is derived from 2channel is derived from….
and the userbase here comes via 4chan and goes to pedochan and is as racist as 7chon.

the culture and history of Holla Forums is indissociable from that of 4chan and you are a moron.

IM THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON HERE

Alacrity daemon

I don't place much emphasis on that, myself.

We make conscious choices, but I believe we have as much freedom to make those choices as a planet had to form. But I suppose because of entropy, it's much more difficult to understand what leads from one judgement/choice to another.

Most people find the concept of determanism yo be unsettling, because we like control. But for me, this doesn't change a thing, due to the fact that every moment is new to us anyway – it's not as if we can predict an inevitable future.

Kennedi check em

sorry, went to sleep… Anyways, I simply found it funny XD

4chan is faster/better

you are such a fucking nigger it's un fucking believable

Then why are you here?

and that's not even my true form

moar lurking here less kiddies

not much these days

Fullchan moves a lot slower, but the average post quality outside of Holla Forums is a bit higher.

We're not cucks

This site has k00ler memes