Sup Holla Forums. I'm tripping on acid right now and starting a thread about it. Pic unrelated

Sup Holla Forums. I'm tripping on acid right now and starting a thread about it. Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/search?q=dj kentai
reddit.com/r/Psychonaut/comments/3a39sy/so_there_is_a_drink_made_from_giraffe_bone_marrow/
jstor.org/stable/41716779?seq=14#page_scan_tab_contents
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What have you done/plan to do?

MOTHER FUCKER, HOW IN THE FUCK DID YOU GET ACID? I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO BUY THAT SHIT SINCE THE 90s

That sounds like a personal problem.

Some dude that I used to know. i think he's voting for Bernie Sanders, but I can still pretend to be cool with him in the future and score shit. I also got MDMA and shrooms from this guy. Some legit weed too. I'm gonna have one hell of a fun night.

I just hit a 4:20 bowl (Chicago time) and I might be too high to post.

Holy shit you guys. Holy shit. I may have gone a bit overboard with that weed.

But this is some bomb tastic music you guys. Holy shit.

soundcloud.com/search?q=dj kentai

DMT, son. Get some.

That shit wears off too quickly. I want to make an all day affair of this.

What are you thinking about?

Keep in mind that, even though a DMT trip can last for multiple weeks, it's still just a few minutes in the real world. I got a whole weekend to burn though.

I'm thinking about how awesome this weed is, to tell you the truth. Acid is just too weird for me, I can never get used to it. There's all sorts of cool things I do all the time on weed, I can't really do them on acid. It's definitely nice to do acid once in a while, but I still prefer weed.

forgot the pic unrelated.

You can take it orally with an mao inhibitor and it lasts way longer.

That's the way that jungle niggers have been doing it for thousands of years. It's how they are able to commune with familiar spirits. This is literally how all religions got started.

I was able to shift into the anime realm for a couple minutes. That's usually pretty hard to do, but it was easy today.

This is simply not a true statement.

He didn't ,he got some shitty research chemical.
Real acid dried up back in the late 90's early 2000.

I got plenty of those real research chemicals, I've done them on multiple occasions, and every time I've been told it was acid. But this time, I managed to score some real acid. It does exist, just very hard to find.

It's clearly a full of shit statement but the variety of test kits that can differentiate even between different analogs makes this demonstrably false.

Please elaborate

Do you have any evidence that people combined DMT with MAOIs anywhere other than the Americas?

The Hamar people of Sudan do this shit that is made from giraffes, and causes a DMT high. Some freaky shit. They've probably been doing it for over 100,000 years.

reddit.com/r/Psychonaut/comments/3a39sy/so_there_is_a_drink_made_from_giraffe_bone_marrow/

Be careful not to take a double dose

R.I.P Derek

yufufufuuu

chake it eajy!!

Did you read anything other than the title?

Wikipedia has two sources, one is cracked.com the other is an anthropological journal from the 50s in which the guy concludes that "the intoxicating effects are a matter of convention".
jstor.org/stable/41716779?seq=14#page_scan_tab_contents
last page

Oh and now I see on reddit the whole conversation is full of people talking about how poorly sourced it is.

I've never taken drugs, and I always see threads about how the experience of the situation is but my question is how does acid taste?

have fun OP

It's pretty tasteless. But sometimes stuff it's in tastes funny.

like bleach
its literally amanda todding yourself in the brain
el ess dee was made in a feduril goobermince labritory playing fallout enclave for ~80 years now

don't google darknetmarkets. literally don't. literally forbidden

Ohhhh shit you guys. I was so high I forgot to check a source on something. My mind was literally fucking blown for 24 hours straight, still going. I just thought that it sounded accurate, so I shared it. i did not even realize that link was reddit. Holy shit you guys, this is why you should never do drugs, people do stupid and irresponsible things on drugs, Linking some poorly sourced bull shit on reddit is something I can only do while on drugs.

But on a side note, although nobody outside of mesoamerican tribes that take part in sacraments form pre columbian times, was able to get any DMT until relatively recently. However, the chemical is produced in the human brain, so in a sense, all people all over the world have some source. The earliest homo sapiens likely had more of it in their brains than we do, or a the very least, since they had few distractions and needed their imaginations more, they were very susceptible to the effect of it. near death experience could very well be an involuntary DMT trip caused by a panic response that releases DMT stores from within the blood brain barrier, thats why it's similar, (but not identical) to a DMT trip. Other types of religions experiences, supernatural sightings, and even extraterrestrial contact can be explained by DMT. Alien abductions are very trippy because the aliens cause a DMT release when they wipe your memory.

These pre historic DMT experiences could have been the root of all religion as we know it.

It's literally paper, you just taste the paper, the chemical itself is in tiny doses. If there is enough that you can taste it, it'll be enough to have you tripping for a week straight.

Theres some other drug I do, often passed off as LSD, the blotters are very bitter, burning the tongue, and after a few months in storage they get these black streaks. The effect is psychodelic, but nothing like LSD, plus it takes five hours to kick in.

MY ASS IS VIOLATING ITSELF

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP

Hey. watch what I posted there
You will have a better trip.

FUCK MINE IS TOO

It's definitely possible and impossible to disprove that dmt in people's brains started religion, though speculative. I think mushrooms probably played the biggest part of cultural development of any drug.

I don't know how true this is what I am about to say but I heard the some scientist said that he strongly believes that language and paintings happened accidentally while early humans were drugged out on the gas of ox shit or so, probably false but interesting thought non the less

I get them on these strips that are like five doses on one blotter, but it is easy to cut into squares with one dose each. I did a rectangle, a hit and a half, that usually what it takes to make someone legitimately high. The seriously trippy shit only happens why you do 120 micrograms, which is a double dose. It's how much I did my first time on acid. It was pretty freaky, so I've been doing single doses since, always gets me high but never seriously tripping.

Keep in mind however, that in hippy times, they did not have the measuring tools necessary to measure out such tiny amounts (A thousand micrograms is one milligrams, you literally need sixteen thousand doses to equal one gram. In hippy times where were blotters with 240+ mocrgrams because that was the smallest amount that could be doled out. So, a double dose in hippy times, would literally be an octuple dose today, which is nowhere near enough to be truly dangerous, but enough to cause anybody to freak out.

Sounds like Food of the Gods by Terrance McKenna. I thought it was worth reading, though the theory is out there.

I was just debating this with someone last week. IIRC part of McKenna's argument that made it sit better with me is the timeframe over which it could happen. Like someone didn't have to eat a mushroom and invent the alphabet in one night. Many iterations of eating mushrooms with other monkeys could build some abstract thinking and self-awareness that could be beneficial in small ways would be more likely.

It's impossible to prove though. And I don't really like how McKenna always writes assuming that everything he's said is completely true and no-one reading would question any of it.

60 mics is a fairly watered-down dose. People I've known that start with crystals usually dose things for custies to be like 80-120 and family doses to be like 200-300, provided the blotter is high-quality enough to absorb it.

love McKenna
do you question any of his theory

I don't have anything really specific but I read the book like 3 or 4 years ago, I might've had something at the time. He just doesn't do much in the way of stating his assumptions and he doesn't acknowledge an awful lot of opposing view points. Clearly it's well-written and has a good logical flow to it but that book in particular doesn't read like something that was peer-reviewed.

What of his work is worth checking out?