MAGA MAGA MAGA

THIS GUYS A FUCKING LEGEND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jq_cevWnIzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Fucking beautiful

I need this guys face on this picture

A true hero standing up to the coward mob mentality of the left.

he has a jewish daughter

had; he got sent to a concentration camp

He talks to Americans the way he talks to a dumb blonde.

"I'm a super guy, I'll do great things for you."

He won't, of course. It's all lies. Getting into her pants is all that matters to him.

Yeah, you are too good for women with breast implants, right? You'd just turn them down.

Hi retard

she looks mexican, most liberals would think it's impossible for a spic to vote for trump.

They forgot to realize that a lot mexicans in this country aren't illegals.

The music really suits this one
Murdoch definitely has his moments of genius.

This is true, but he's still the best option.

Me and my 100% natural bitch.

#BASED

and here is her sister

Love it

Gay

My favorite thing about Trump is how media is STILL taking the bait to call out his exaggerations/half-truths/blatant bullshitting. He's playing hype, marketing, and sensationalism better than I have ever in my life seen anyone do it. Including the Kardashians. Seriously it's all in that one book he wrote…exaggerate, oversell, make it seem like the biggest thing ever.

He might not even have a solid plan, he might literally be selling the US public a presidency just to see if he can. I, for one, am fucking loving it. I mean sure it's depressing to see people are dumb enough to just go along starry-eyed, but they do the same thing for random schizos like Sanders, so someone who actually bothers to run a show is a treat to watch.

Full speed ahead, Trump. I'm not buying, but I'll enjoy watching the rush to the store on election day.

Probably a leftie or a troll.

What's the story behind this guy? do they think he's Trump or something?

I need context on this and i need it now.
Why there are so many cameras and what is this trump supporter doing? Where he going?

is that you, historic user poster?

#Trumo2016

Trump speaks out against Globalism.

Trump made millions off of globalism.

Trump speaks out against using foreign labor to make a profit as opposed to using US workers.

Trump made a profit using foreign workers instead of US workers many times.

Trump talks about how the politicians make bad deals.

Trump has made many bad deals and twice been through something similar to bankruptcy (vid related).

Trump says he is anti establishment.

Trump runs a presidential campaign to become establishment.

Trump says he will be the best on women's issues.

Trump has made a career out of exploiting and objectifying women. The women he surrounds himself with are dolly bird airheads who are only rich because of family / privilege and not because of their own intellectual merits. Plus he's a rapist and thinks that Mike Tyson is an hero.

youtu.be/jq_cevWnIzs

Lie…do your homework shill
Everything else in your comment is pure sophistry

Context: Trump supporter with yuge balls walks through a crowd of agitators because he gives zero fucks.

I hate Trump and I hate Trumpfags even more. But you used an hero wrong, so I hate you most of all.

Bump!

almost Kennedi dubs, how would you feel if you would have gotten Kennedi dubs?

Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!
Kennedi check em!

Dox or it's another trump tranny

Balls. Of. Fucking. Galvanized. Plutonium.

Anyone who believes in anything with such determination has my respect.

barthem

no, just women

I love how you can just say the word "Trump" and leftycucks get triggered right off the bat.

Cultural Marxists (Bernie supporters) are literally batshit crazy, they need to be gathered up and sent to psychiatric facilities before they hurt someone.

You guys are so anti establishment is so cool. Is there like a secret club you are all in?

Yeah, it's called being a true American and not embracing corporatism and globalism.

IT'S TWENTY SIXTEEN

You just made me a globalist

THIS

Your not a women.

Oh no I'm so scared you said these scary words I mean the NWO are trying to sell cheap things to us soon we will all be slaves to the lizard people

Yes the corporations are afraid of protectionism and low taxes that's why they hate Trump

Legal mexicans hate illegal mexicans
Known fact, when you put in the effort to achive something that so.eine else refuses to put in you can feel nothing but a deep loathing for the lazy

Legal mexicans racially hate hondurans/south of mexico spics too. america is getting the shit end of the spic stick, mexico guards their south and we dont