What is your favorite benzo?

Do you like them? How often do you take them?

Never had one.before.

somas, xanz, kpins,

lorazepam. tbh makes me feel like the Terminator combined with Tony Montana. Only time I ever get violent big guys scare people

but they're shit

lol youre probably a lil bitch who always knocks out on benzos and so has never enjoyed them properly

Xanax 2mg tabs.

I don't do them anymore but I used to like the lack of emotion I experienced while using them.

no they're just gay as shit and cost too much for being gay as shit

3,000mg of ascorbic acid daily, will fuck-up your shit, I assure you!!

They're excellent landing gear for trips and perpetuate opiates and alcohol better than most anything else. Sounds like you're getting charged too much for them and using them in stupid situations.

rekt

I'd rather have a few more dollars even if it means less sleep after a trip.

I usually pay like $2 for a bar and take them at like the end of a concert or something. That price for something that could end up saving your whole next day if you have a lot of stuff to do is usually worthwhile.

But honestly I mostly take them with alcohol and opiates. The combination is a much cheaper way to get really fucked up than buying a lot of any one thing.

They're the best at what they do. Not even worth arguing over really.

Damn, the price difference is huge, here in PA where I am they go for $6+ per bar, I would probably get em but to even find them for that price is rare

and if this sentence structure is fucked it's because I'm really high

I guess price can vary a lot from circumstance to circumstance. I've charged people $10 for a bar at festivals in the past, but only when I'm making rounds specifically selling benzos after sunrise.

$6 is pretty steep for a street price. I probably wouldn't do them often for that either.

I'll probably see about getting my friend to order some from a market when he reups next, the prices on there are usually pretty good compared to here

why is xani sour tasting fam? trying to curb abuse? clonazepam and lorazepam taste like sweet n low or equal or some shit

comments on the yt videos are fucking gold

Bars might be less than $6 but in general DNMs are expensive for pharmies. I've always managed to find people who get them prescribed and don't take them often but don't really want to deal with selling them all the time. There are always people like that out there.

ROFFFFLLL HAHA

youre a fucking square bruh. PA bars go for $3 for 2mg. youre just getting straight ass raped cause your connecct doesnt like you

I've always been partial to the E-Class, though that S-Class Maybach is looking pretty awesome.

All drugs?

WEED

none.. drugs are for loosers and only memes of them are good like this song

hating on drugs is for squares.
i bet you think reddit has funny maymays

I used to roll hard with Xanny's.

After about 6 months of a constant supply, I was extremely addicted. Had to quit em to get a decent job and I gotta tell you niggers, benzo withdrawal is by far the absolute worst withdrawal experience I've dealt with and I've been through some shit including hardcore opiate withdrawal from 120mg oxycontin a day to cold turkey.

Now, I'll chill with some Valium every now and then, but seriously don't fuck with benzos. These things can seriously fuck your brain chemistry up if you're just a kid. Stick to weed, you little shitheads.

Honestly 120mg oxy is nothing but the fact is you can die from opiate withdrawls and not most other things.

Soma is a muscle relaxant, not a benzo.

Also, when are you going to finally OD?

nah dude you need to drink cough syrup that shit feels good.

You can die from benzo withdrawal, not opiate withdrawal you fuckwad

Yeah typed that backwards.

even sugary drinks cause cancer

that's what keeps SEGA in business

drugs tend to be bad for your health

are you a bad boy?

you should do your homework, then you can be a bad boy and still own private indonesian underage sex hotels

Barbiturates tbh fam

Yeah I used benzos heavily my last two years at uni. I finally had to kick the habit after I graduated. By far the worst drug withdrawal, makes opiate withdrawal look like a cakewalk. Not to mention it lasts for what seems like an eternity. I still take benzos here and there, but I don't want to ever go through that again.

I used to take them as prescribed for anxiety but I didn't want to depend on them to function socially.

Now mostly I use them after a night of doing coke or if I really feel like I'm going to have a panic attack.

Valium > all other benzos

Lectopam/Bromazepam is a close second. Easy breezy as fuck.

Also thread PROTIP from experience:

If you're going through bento withdrawals/ can't get off them, the atypical antidepressant amytryptaline can rid you of sides instantly, and have you completely off benzos within a month - provided of course, you haven't already been taking amytryptaline. A surprising number of doctors don't know this.

I have a script for Diazepam. sometimes I'll take a few when I'm having a beer or something. Good times.

Benzo's make you gay.
You'll be sucking a niggers dick for a xanax in just a few months.
I guess be glad you won't remember blowing a nigger .

What the fuck are you talking about? Benzos make you asexual. I have literally never jacked off while on Xanax, it's impossible.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

toppest of jejs. sounds like you're speaking from experience m8 :^)