Jews are behind the new Barbie movie, who knew?

Jews are behind the new Barbie movie, who knew?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/anime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh yeah Sony burn that money

oink oink look at that pig

Just like Cisbusters, Fanfourstick, Abrams Wars, and so many other movies in the last few years.

Got to destroy the memories first before you can correct history to the right side.

Stop freaking out guys, the movie is about Barbie. Amy Schumer is going to lose forty pounds, shrink her waist down and grow her tits out and get a new face for the role. She's going to do this while driving her convertible and riding her horse down off her malibu hills to meet with her doctors. When Ken sees how successful she is he will trip over himself trying to propose to her and they will live happily ever after (until that flat chested bitch Skipper comes to visit and tries to flirt with Ken behind her back)

Think again, it's 2016

That's not how it works.

What a waste.

First Prince dies, and then this shit? It's like the world hates me for being born on this date?

Did Hitler have to go through the same shit

She'd still be ugly though.

Ken should be made a fat slob then.

That would play into feminism:
Their messaging would be:
"All men are weak, unattractive, pigs, etc.
be a lesbian instead."

That is a travesty! Who is responsible for filling that woman's head with garbage should be shot.
Her "boyfriend" be a huge cuck.

feminists can't even become muscle girls right.

Isn't she like, 37?

Appeal to millennials

To be fair, it's better than if she had turned into a hamzilla.

WEW
E
W

only barely. in the mental game of shoot your foot or cut off your hand, rachel maddow and melissa mccarthy are just about equally attractive

fucking retarded. amy poehler and tina fey never picked a guy out of the audience and made fun of him for wrongthink. amy schumer is about as good a role model for millenials as a fucking ham sandwich

there's no way she's 198 pounds in that first pic.

According to the leaks they prettyx much rewrote the entire script for Amy Schumer.

Now the movie is supposed to be an empowering story about a Barbie who isn't perfect (meaning a fat slob like Amy Schumer) who embraces her inner beauty.

I for one can't wait for this movie to finally break with unrealistic bodystandards and teach girls that yes, you too can be as beautifull as Amy Schumer.

well i've said it before; i dont see any reason why any one of us should be angry about the uglification of hollywood beauty standards. it'll turn 6's into unattainable 10's and then we losers will actually have a shot at the actual 10's who get relegated to 6's because they don't have a fridge physique

FAT PIG

1st is GOAT tbh
y cant jewwood like this, not fridge girls, not FAT PIGS, just babes

oh shit
The movie nerds at sony are playing 69D chess

Can you stop posting furryshit on this board?

triggered much? that's a monstergirl not a furry you pleb
>>>/somethingawful/

Yeah they are.
The only difference here is /fur/ tends to be made up of gays while /monster/ is made up of straight albeit still as mentally challenged.

nah you're wrong

Yup that right there is furry shit
>>>/fur/
>>>/monster/
>>>/suicide/

>>>/freech/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/somethingawful/

probably a bot. kill yourself furfaggot.

Its like your new or from reddit.

Which is better, her body, personality or face?

Gross it's a board volunteer from /monster/
Nigger proofread before you click that new reply button.

Oh please like you fags don't roleplay,larp and erp on /monster/

this triggers the goon

larping by definition can not occur on the internet. you'd know this if you weren't an illiterate leftists cuckold with micropenis.

I'm triggered by being called a goon tbh. I'll have you know all my shitposting is by my own hand and not as part of some collective group

I said the posters were larpers. Not that the larping happened on the internet you furry.

This fucking guy again.
Why does Holla Forums attract the biggest autists on this site?

This is a pretty unfortunate example, but I've seen some fitgirls looking pretty ravishing tbh.

it's pretty obvious she just spends hours on an elliptical or stairmaster and doesn't actually lift any weights.

You give to much of a shit, are you sure your not that retarded powergirl autist?

Alright you're misspelling your words on purpose now aren't you?

I'm not the powertard autist who is obsessed with image hashes.

He does type in a similar fashion doesn't he.

Bitch where the fuck am I talking about imagehashes ITT?

the guy was so autistic and paranoid, possibly a furfag too. That sort of autism is beyond Holla Forums the last time shit like that happened was the powertard saga.

Dont play dumb furfaggot you were so mad that you scanned /monster/ for image hashes.

That's rich you turd.

WHERE?!

Anime hating Redittor spotted.

Is this supposed to be some kind of insult? Better than being a furfag.

look retard, you keep getting triggered by japanese shit, your not a weeaboo you'r ea retarded post 2015 fredditor that brennan invited.

You are too much of a pussy to call someone a faggot, yet you insist to use reddit tier insults against the people that call you out on your shit.

get the fuck out of Holla Forums and go back to reddit.

Thread successfully derailed, good job JIDF!

There's bound to be another amy schumer thread bud. She's always posted here. Wait a bit lad for the next one.

There's only so many ways to say "Amy Schumer playing Barbie is a fucking retarded idea" before everyone gets bored and decide to argue with whatever sperg happens to show up.
Make a more interesting thread next time.

Calm down lad, I'm pretty sure nobody is buying his monstergirls are furry nonsense.
He'd have a point if he said bronies are furry though ;^)

I said monster girls is furshit. I only implied anime was shit. Don't confuse the two again please. You need better reading comprehension bruh.

The main content creators come from japan, you keep conflating western furshit with anime, two things that have differences. You are using mindgames at this point, which is sad because you probably have more than two braincells to rub yet you decide to be a nigger.

You keep conflating anime with monstergirl furshit

Yet an anime called "monster musume" was made and aired in japan.

You have no argument to stand on at this point. You are either some freechtard or redditor who just wants others on this site to hate anime again by using retarded shit reddit says tactics.

I want Holla Forums to leave with their anime.

it won't work, goon
this is anime town

Only Holla Forums talks about Holla Forums, retard.

reddit.com/r/anime/

Um liking anime makes you a redditor…

what a retarded tactic, next you will tell me that /r/Holla Forums existing makes people redditors on this site.

nobody cares, just go back to reddit
you came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker

Um hotwheels made Holla Forums which is what it is today because of reddit…
Holla Forums would not exist without reddit

Good job, you wasted everyone's time.

Um that's not an argument…
Don't resort to petty insults!

The last three all clearly have implants, the first one doesn't look overmuscled and is fine, the second is disgusting.

No, liking Trump makes you a redditor.

whoa, now I #feelthebern

Trump won. Get over it.

There are literally dozens of animated Barbie movies already
And in the 90s there was a movie where a doll became a real woman via magic
So, what the fuck do these jews think they're doing

Holla Forums is Holla Forums territory.
Holla Forums is Holla Forums territory.
Holla Forums is /a/ territory.
If someone can think of a reasonable enough reason for it (i.e. it's not just spam) it's Holla Forums and youtube territory as well.

Holla Forums is not leftypol territory. When you learn to play with others, you can have a place here. You want to actually shoot the shit and debate crap, by all means.

But all you do is spam and demand everything you don't like go away.

This. Holla Forums is a diverse, multicultural board.

Am I missing something?