Marco Polo cancelled

deadline.com/2016/12/marco-polo-canceled-2-seasons-netflix-1201869350/

CHINKS BTFO
When will they learn no one wants to watch slant eyes?

this show is the reason i dumped netflix, they refused to pay for good proven content from cable providers but went all in with garbage like this and sense8

Says the guy whose Asian films have more cuts than his foreskin

never even heard of it tbh

I thought it was pretty OK. What's with all the hate for it?

I never even heard of it.

JUST

Never watch the show, but saw some good gook tiddies in it. Is the sex good?

might as well watch baboons mating on tv

People seem to hate the good Netflix original shows (Marco Polo, Haters Back Off and the like) while absolutely loving the shitty ones (Bojack Horseman, Sense8) I'm assuming normies have shit taste and Holla Forums assigns too much value to a 5 star rating.

marco polo wasn't that good anyway.

now, peaky blinders, that's a good show.

You didn't know this already?

Marco Polo is great, especially the first few episodes.
Haters can't name a single specific thing they dislike about it.

Benedict Wong was excellent as Kublai Khan, but other than that I found most of the Asian actors weren't very good, and most of the characters pretty forgettable.

I thought the first season was pretty good, it really started to go downhill with the second season though. It's pretty boring and the Stronk Womyn™ shit starts to get annoying. I still haven't gotten around to watching the last couple of episodes.

Marco Polo's Catholic.

Another reason to cancel

Fucking mudslimes wuz Emprahs too?

What are you on? Kublai was one the eastern Mongols that remained heathen and didn't embrace the one true religion of Islam.

Isn't Khan the last name of King Paki of Britainistan?

Modern muslims use titles as names. Khan is one the mongols raped into them.

And nothing of value was lost. The acting was garbage, they kept shoving gratuitous sex and violence in your face like you're a teenager and supposed to find the excess cool or something while submitting you to the most banal and moronic plot imaginable.

Castro really is a cunt, his father would be ashamed of him.

Inshallah, brother, but after the oil loses it value the Turko-Mongol-Persians of Turkey and Iran will dominate Islam once again.

If I had a dime for every time I gave a fuck about that show, I'd have exactly ZERO DIMES!!!

They never are. This is why you never see them in films besides being a diversity hire or role.

Most good actors are Jews. They are naturally good at deception.

takeshi is a good actor

Theatricality and deception

He cut it off, it was extremely painful.

For Jew.

That's even worse.

How much money did netflix pour into this shitshow?

Game of Chinks

it was ok.

Good riddance…

…ah wait, sorry for a second I confused with that shitty Marco Polo movie from 2007.

Never seen this show, is it good?

I didn't finish season 2. The guy who played Kublai was good. Most of the Asian actors were decent. They set up Kublai's court correctly. The Mongol throat singing wasn't awful for the intro. The battle scenes were done well.

For the bad: Marco's actual story is butchered. They do a bit of him being enslaved to the Khan. He is the dullest character throughout the first season until towards the end; in the second he was a lot better, but they didn't focus on him due to the negative backlash from the first. They also fucked with the history throughout it. Most of the Asian actresses weren't pretty. You do get Joan from Twin Peaks as Kublai's wife.