We are here to stay

We are here to stay.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1002504
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not very convincing.

Better than being a shitskin but still cucked nonetheless.

you are clearly some kind of idiot
the race of a white american and a white european is the same

guys i tried figuring out what they were protesting about

what do they have against beatniks?

topkek

You forgot the hebe part.

Disgusting

MANLETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

That image makes no sense, fuck off SJWtard

How many species of chimp are there, then?

Two, to my knowledge.
The chimpanzee, which is your usual big, violent, psychopathic ape.
And the bonobo which is slightly smaller, more peaceful and lives in a society that revolves around promiscuous sex.

That's odd, considering it seems like they have much more genetic diversity than humans in a much smaller geographic range: journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1002504

How fucking blind are Holla Forumstards. The quote says nothing about out of africa being wrong, simply that we've found that Homo had many more species more widely dispersed than we thought, and they could interbreed with sapiens. Some sapeins populations stayed in africa, some moved and an interbred with the other local Homos who happened to get there first, resulting in some genetic diversity those in africa didn't get (excluding those that moved back to africa).

You forgot the intolerant part apparently. Otherwise you wouldn't have felt compelled to shove your opinion in everyone's face.

Don't be silly OPkun, how could you not bury your ochinchin into a BP like these?!

Maybe he wants a nice cock in his boypussy?

Gosh, do you think so user?

Eeyup. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

pervert much?

Oh, s-sorry user. Only wanted to provide content for OP's BP o:
Anyway I'm going to bed, good night user.

What?

Sweet dreams bby ~

if you understand genetics at all this means that we are far far more than 40k years rago common ancestor if significant mixing from other hominids contributed to some groups of humans and not others

establish the white nationalist America

gas the niggers

take the pretty hispanic women and enjoy them totally, kill the men

do the same to all of South America

that would give us a good supply of pussy for awhile

we can annex the middle east, take the pretty women and kill them men there too. Breed the women.

do that to India, as long as they're not covered in shit

that would be a hefty supply of pussy

Thanks user!
What's even going on in this thread? All this talk about mixing of genes is giving me lewd ideas.

You still need big strong European nobles to lead your colonial minds and bodies, you clearly are no better than meager servants for European hegemony.

You lazy fuck - at least put some effort into it.

* Making no attempt to actually respond to any of the posts, but dismissing them with a short, clever greentext reply
* Commie flag
* Negro women + White male pictures
I is totally serious, guise! Not bait at all.
Try not to be so obvious next time, and you might just manage to fool some newfags.

nice autism, newfag

These right-wing groups claiming to defend the European "race"…

..turn out to be homophobes.

So it's just a case of "I hate people not like me".

I know I am!

keep trying faggot

Maximum wew

What are you >implying?

straight?

well thats a matter of opinion because some people classify the north american yard ape as an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SPECIES not to mention the so called hood chimp

Meaning, without the mental disorder known as homosexuality.

Guilt, what guilt? Did you even understand what I said?

The "race supporters" are picking on gays from their OWN race - contradicting their own stated goals. Give me a reason - apart from sheer hatred of "different" people.

whiyte

seems legit

Gays don't reproduce so don't spread white genes, don't care about future generations, and so take good parenting and resources without passing much on.
That I could understand except they still hate gays who do all those things

If the race has evolved to produce a certain percentage of gays, then gays must have a role to play.
These "race defenders" are messing with the race. They want to reshape it, as well as defend it, based on their own dislikes.

Imagine if the nation's military decided to attack the Amish or something like that. They wouldn't be the nation's military any more - they would be acting in their own interest.

Lol not really that's fucking retarded.

I don't see how they are, and so what?

They would probably want to mess with genes to no longer produce gays if that's what you mean

I suppose you can present us with a scientific theory why something completely non functional would survive in our genes for millions of years, then.
Protip: the word "retarded" is not a scientific argument.

Obviously they can't remove the "gay gene" by killing gays, but they're removing gays, which is an expression of the gene.

Plenty of genetic crap survived in our genes didn't it? We still have stupid people and so on, who should maybe not reproduce.
There's nothing I can see that says evolution left to itself always produces the 'best' genetic selection, especially when the best genetic selection depends on what we want

hwhite

What a fucking hypocrite. Being a pedo is also a mental disorder too. I absolutely hate straight pedos who are trying to act moral as shit because they are not into boys (most BLs are also into adult women and aren't attracted to men anyway). Gay or straight you'll always be seen as the scum of the earth so the sooner you shut up the better.

so are we

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

I'm not a pedo you fucking faggot

i am i am

Samefags

how'd you know???

Hang yourself

You're so childish, jesus christ.

What are you >implying?

i mean myself :\

Stop it faggot

what????????????

Nice dedication, have a meem dump

End of dawmp, I know it's small but it's because this mene is relatively new

It's unoriginal and unfunny. all of it.

It's a new meem you faggot

no its trash

last time i joined one of these there were 3 peoplle there who posted spongebob memes then just all stfu. shits gay yo

are you?

x

you like spongebob memes, don't you user?

Saved for either shirt print or possible tattoo.

What is this implying?

Enzo disagrees with that

Boipussy is best pussy.

Being proud of one's race and disliking undesirable behavior are not mutually exclusive.

All you fucking racists deserve to burn in hell. DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE!!!

Damn bro you brought up old shit

2lewd4me

Enjoy your used up roasties.

OY VEY

Enjoy hell

Hell isn't real lol

faggotry is

Hail Satin, Prince of Greyness, all gay homosexual fags who love one another shall prosper

For what purpose?

What the fuck is that implying?

why does it read "straight, white" when it's showing a pedophile woman with a little girl and an adult male with a little boy?

k

It's a family you stupid faggot

Obviously that gay people are the result of failed parenting…

u mad

Nom noms!