Foolish Trump Supporters

Trump is just another lying politician. He constantly resorts to ad hominem attacks of others rather than proving his points. Furthermore he is just a privileged capitalist hypocrit that on the one hand attacks companies like Carrier for making money by utilising a foreign workforce when Trump himself has do.e the same thing many times over. He's also used insolvency loopholes twice to cheat his way out of financial responsibility. Furthermore, he is an enemy of constitutional law. Blanket ban on muslims (or catholics, or Mormons) means that there is not a separation of church and state. Neither is their freedom of speech, freedom of choice, and freedom of religion.

Also, his promises of imposing import taxes upon specific companies is NOT within his control. There are many contracts and trade agreements in place on a local and international level that Trump is unaware of. How would he enforce this?

His rallies are like a bad stand up comedy bit in which he regurgitates the same rhetoric again and again for the moronic masses that have no idea that they are rooting for a COMPANY called "U.S.A." and not actually rooting for themselves.

As for "make America Great Again ", when was it great the first time, and who was it great for? Was it great for the original natives who were raped and pillaged and had their land violently overthrown by European invaders. Was it great when the British came a-warring? Was it great when millions of young men were deceived into going to the killing fields of WW1, WW2, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc?

Was it great when it's leaders blew up the trade centre?

Was it great when it declared war on about just every country in one way or another and established more foreign military bases than any other?

Was it great when FOOD was replaced by e numbers, MSG, GMO, Aspartame, processed food, supersized sugar drinks, narcotics, etc?

America has been a disaster on its way to hell from the start. So how exactly trump are you going to make it great again.

Also, what did Trump actually do. You think he actually built towers? Or did he just talk idiots into building the towers for him with shitty wages (for actually doing the REAL work) whilst he sat back on his fat ass and watched the millions pour in on the back of SOMEBODY ELSE'S work.

Also, regarding this "I'm different because I'm funding my own campaign", let's say he does get in to office, do you actually think that he will name the enemies of the average modern American? Do you think he will dissolve the Fed, dissolve Monsanto, arrest and imprison the Clintons, Bush's, Soros, Rockefeller, Rothchild etc?

Don't be deceived folks.

What are you? Fucking stupid?

Also, there has been a Bush or a Clinton in the white house for 40 years and you believe in democracy? Ha ha ha. You are pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-hillary-clinton-paying-trolls-attack-people-online-article-1.2613980
isidewith.com/
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trump-overwhelmingly-leads-rivals-in-support-from-less-educated-americans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wew

Thanks Cpt. Obvious.

Actually revolution just means turning. As in 2000 revs.

Revolution is not what is needed.
Replacement is what is needed.

Once Jesus comes back on a white horse and slays these assholes and sets up a godly dictatorship the world will be a better place.

idk if he is a fool or not, but others are for sure so why not vore for him?

TLDR

IDGAF let it burn

Stopped reading when you said privileged. Get out you SJW faggot. Feel the burn

disregarding the fact that this is pasta, the reason people are voting for Trump is because he's a joke.
he's a hilarious joke where the punchline is 4-8 years of establishment butthurt.

What's happening to our country is SAD! We are in BAD! shape. We are seen as nothing but a JOKE.

But when Trump takes office, we are going to do nothing but WIN. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM. So much winning that you'll be begging him for a loss. Just one mediocre trade deal. Just one less than stellar jobs report.

And guess what he'll tell you? NO! And then we will win even more and even harder because we're going to Make America Great Again!

I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL

omg. You retards are so fucking stupid. How many times do I have to tell you? A president is just a president of a company / business. U.S.A. = Wallmart or Costco. It is a BUSINESS not a country. when the crowds chant "U S A, U S A" they are cheering for a business. Got it? That's why "USA can have a trade deficit and a budget and a debt. " the Geographical Land mass called America and "USA " are two different things. Do you think that a tree in Wyoming owes a foreign country money? Do you think that the rocky Mountains will dissappear if China is not paid? Of course not. USA and dollars are fiction. Fictional constructs. There is no such thing as Wallmart. you can't take Wallmart to court for shooting you in the leg. There is no living creature called Wallmart that is going to walk into a court room. Following me so far? Make sense? Good.

Now let's move on.

Just like you have a job (or you know someone who does) and that job has rules of engagement, a contract of employment, an employee handbook etc so is the job of President. A president is not an all powerful godlike dictator. And a president can't always get what he wants. Jimmy Carter promised his church congregation that when he got into office at the white house he would find out what has been going on with ufo and aliens etc. When he asked the question to then head of the CIA, George Bush, he was told that he didn't have the right security clearance and would not be told about that subject Matter. So he was thwarted. Kennedy and Lincoln both wanted to break away from banker controlled money and use a form of real American dollars (which would still be a fictional concept really, but you get the point) and they were both shot dead. And the shooter was then shot dead.

Also you must consider the advisers, Congress, Senate etc.

Lastly and most importantly, the "them" that control and rule the country and the planet play by a different set of rules and care not who is president.

Think about who influences your life. When you utter words out of your mouth, what language is it? Is it English? Did Americans REALLY break free of England if they are still using the language?

When you spend money, is it YOUR cash? Did you make it? When you use your bank card, is the card actually YOUR property? Or is it property of the bank? (protip. It is not yours)

So is language and commerce just someone else's control mechanism?

When you "choose" Democrat or Republican, are they YOUR parties? Do you agree and like 100% of everything they say and do and are about? Then is it YOUR choice to vote really? Think about it.

When the forefathers put pen to paper with "we the people " do you know who the "WE" is? Do you think it is you??

Once you start to think about the nature of what the systems of control are, who sets them up and maintains them, and who benefits the most from them, and once you start to ask questions and try and understand things more, you will realise the true nature of things.

The illusion of choice is a wonderful deception. And the majority falls for it and takes the bait.

fools

Make You Great Again. Fuck America

yes

trump

In this video you will hear about the many bad business deals that Trump made. And you want this lying, manipulative loser to be your president?

The Art Of The Bad Deal

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

OP IS A FUCKING WHITE MALE

and a massive cuck

Trump has had 9 business fail. He has over 280 successful ones. Consider that acoridng to Forbes/Bloomberg, 80% of all businesses fail within 18 months.

That's right, you lying sack of shit. The average business success rate is 20%. Trump has a 97% success rate. If this horseshit is really the best you can do, then it's time.

Hello Holla Forums

Hello complete inability to provide a counter argument.

Once again the feelz > reelz crowd shows how their obsession with identity blinds them to reality.

← Quick, everyone have a look at this butthurt Holla Forumsack!

Donald Trump just took Indiana. Cruz dropped out. Kaish is the only one still opposing Trump, and he's currently fourth place in a two man race.

Careful what you wish you may regret it,
Careful what you wish you just might get it,

where's your crown king nothing?

Because we've never ever broken a treaty before and done whatever the hell we wanted anyways, amiright?

Damn,I forgot all about that turd.
Trump will make Metallica great again

As an outsider who witnessed the elections of Reagan and Bush, Clint and Arnold, this latest farce is the best of series.
The almighty USA, self-styled beacon of liberty and democracy in the world, gets to choose between Don T and Hellary.

No president makes anything great. The president's employees / servants possibly could make something great….if the real people that run the country let them / don't kill them.

Consider the following :

When a president talks about "we need to go into Afghanistan" the "we" is not him. The "we" is YOU!

So when Trump says "we are gonna knock out ISIS", what he actually means is that he will sip sparkling water with lemon and eating caviar in his limousine whilst you get your leg blown off.

Everytime some fucking politician talks about what we need to do you should tell them "You do it"

Protip: They won't.

yah if its such a gr8 idea u do it

I'm a globalist and I take issue with that.

We need Trump, if not to win, at least to run for in the election. This will keep extremist groups (white nationalists, etc) in the US in check until humanity reaches a more solid and unified state.

US is doing a great job so far, unlike Europe who failed to put mudslime version of trump (someone would be terrorists would project upon) in their elections or at a local level.

Lol. Thanks for the post

Rare Trump card from 2005 that portrays Trump as a moron b celebrity.

moar

the card is a Wacky Packages card from Topps. There are hundreds of these cards / stickers.

I'm surprised with all the meme lovers on here, there is not a daily wacky packages thread.

I think that this is the REAL reason Trump is running for president :

Let's say that Trump has 10 Billion (or however much he has).

The U.S.A. corporation is having huge financial problems.

When I company has debt problems, you fold the company and go through the insolvency process making sure that you get the best deal.

Trump has been through this with his own companies before. So now he's going to do it with the U.S.A. Company. His role is to manage the company through insolvency and set up the new company to replace U.S.A. (or to sort out a debt write-off / 5 year plan).

What's in it for Trump? Why is he doing this?

When the US Dollar crashes (and it will) then suddenly everyone with dollars becomes poor overnight. This is why the nations of the world are trying to break free of the dollar for silver and gold and assets etc. Now Trump's dollars dissappear too when this dollar crash happens.

So, in conclusion, my logical theory as to why Trump wants to be president of the company is so that he can manage it through bankruptcy. And his special interests have already cut a deal with Donald. "You do this and this when the dollar crashes, Donald, and we'll give you "this" (whatever "this" is).

Make sense?

Could this be possible?

And if so, could this be probable?

It's the only thing that makes sense to me. And Donald is well known for making a good deal for himself when running a failing business that is in trouble.

u could have a point

shills aren't even hiding it anymore
Holla Forums get off Holla Forums

You believe Trump when he claims to want to keep jobs with Americans.

Even though he has many times hired illegals over Americans.

This video is but one example.

Protip: I'm not a lefty. Or a shill.
I just don't vote for lying politicians who've made a fortune by fucking people over and choosing foreigners over Americans.

America First!

Trump sued for fraud for his Trump university

Attorney General: "Trump University Is A Scam "

It isn't a matter of who we want to fix America, but instead a matter of the face we want to last see when we're burning inside the walls.

Campaign rhetoric is campaign rhetoric.

This is reality

Trump has defrauded Americans with his Trump university.

Trump has employed foreigners and illegal foreigners over Americans.

Trump sues anyone who has the courage to expose him and he deals with them (just like Hillary).

Trump has taken out huge loans and then not paid.

Trump has made some horrible business decisions.

Trump has said he wants to increase torture.

Trump has said he wants to increase surveillance.

Trump has said he wants Americans to inform on each other.

This is a horrible horrible cancerous man.

Inb4 "shill" "lefty "

For the record, I don't like Bernie or Hillary either. I don't like any of these politicians.

When oh when will people realise that it is up to them to make their lives better instead of signing a contract (voting) with a psychopath.

Doesn't anyone else get this?
Am I the only one?

Vote for psychopath liar number 1 or vote for psychopath liar number 2…..

What it I don't feel comfortable signing a contract (voting) with psychopathic liars?

I'm I really a bad guy?
I love America. I hate what it has become.

Why do I have to be called a lefty or a shill or a jew (I am none of those) simply because I don't buy bullshit and I want to see America truly great again (not the Trump copyright slogan… Actual greatness)?

I want Holla Forums to leave.

I want you to leave faggot.
Your argument skills are 6 year old teir.

We're dealing with facts.

When someone redpills you and exposes your leader as a liar, fraud, untrustworthy, and someone who has ripped off Americans, all you got is "shill" …. "fed"…. "lefty".

Try harder Holla Forums.

by the way, I have never once so much as even visited leftypol once in my life.

And I've never once voted for anyone on the left.

So try harder

You = Someone doesn't like Trump so they must be from leftypol.

Ha ha ha.

Are you here to advertise leftypol or something?

Good point. Plus it isn't just the left that don't like Trump. A lot of the right don't want anything to do with him. Even the Republican party which is the right doesn't want him.

But people deserve what they vote for. So I hope he gets in so the people can learn firsthand what he is like.

wew

Wow dude

You know what?

I can tell you aren't from here.

I can tell that you don't care about Holla Forums

I can tell that you're a shill

You know how?

Cause you type like this.

Shilling Holla Forums failed, but you aren't going to get anywhere on Holla Forums. It doesn't matter what happens with Trump. Even if he does half the things he says, it'll still be great.
What if he doesn't keep any of his promises and just serves the powers that be?
Guess what, Holla Forums will be wrong. Some website with two-thousand counter-culture shitposters was wrong. Insignificant.
Of course, you get paid to shill, so you gotta do this. Just know that in the end, it wont really matter. Even if you're right, you're still a waste.
faggot

Ten Trumps wouldn't make america great again. not in a thousand years.
Just face it: the american era is over.
The american capital is exhausted, the american model failed. Nobody likes or admires america anymore, nobody wants america in their sphere.
Time to look in on yourselves, burgers. Stop chasing the shadows of a now distant glorious past. Sort your shit out instead of shooting sandniggers and electing Trump.

Interesting user, so do I.
:D

MAGA

Try harder Holla Forums.

I'm not a shill and noone pays me to post here. I, like Trump claims, want to make the world a better place. That includes educating the users here about what is really going on. You might not accept it, but it sure got your attention didn't it.

Why pay me and those like me so much energy if I mean nothing?

Think about it.

TRUMP

Donald Trump Supporters are idiots who are always in denial.

No bait. Just truth.

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

Evidence? LOL You must be living under a rock. There is plenty of evidence sprinkled all over the internet. I've seen every video of his speeches and interviews. The meme is 100% factual. You're simply in denial because you're an idiot.

The burden of proof if upon the accuser, my friend.

Substantiate your claim, or simply quit babbling.

impressive digits

quads speak

/thread

2 + 2 + 2 + 2
2 x 2 x 2 x 2
22 x 22
22^22

Burden of proof. Great point.
You make a claim, you must prove it.

You want proof? Here's proof. You'll just deny it because you're a moron who is unable to accept proof when it comes to Trump.

What's the gist of this video? Can't have sound on where I am currently.

And congratulations on great dubs.
The classic double 0.

Trump clearly says he knows nothing about "white supremacists" or "David Duke", he didn't reject the KKK's endorsement. Saying that he didn't know much about them. But then he back track, saying he rejects the KKK's endorsement and that his earpiece wasn't working, so he didn't understand the question. Which is a contradiction because he definitely heard white supremacist and David Duke because he mentioned them with his own mouth. So how can it be a lousy earpiece when he clearly heard it?

Ok thanks.

I've seen him drop on the deck and flop like a fish before.

That's the problem with saying the first thing that pops into your head on TV. Once it is said, someone will note it word for word and quote it back to you. Especially the media.

Trump must be the right man, the jews despise him.

Bwahahahaahahahahaha!

This faggot ran away to another thread after getting BTFO'd in a differnet one!

The gist of that vid is that Colbert has just as a big a hard on for leftist white guilt as Michael Moore, he just found a way to be less obnoxious about it.

I stopped reading there. I don't like him either, but using commie sjw language is fucking gay m8.

lol no. His daughter is married to a Jew. Trump said he is happy his grandson is going to be raised a jew.

This. It's laughable.

Just to make it easy for them: When you're team has a 19 to 1 win/loss rate, you call that a winning season.

Trump is shit, you're all going to end like canada in that southpark episode with the dumb president who built a wall.
just look at those trump-supporters, you cannot talk sense into shit, stop trying.

There are Top.. Men on it user.

What do you call 1,000 politicians at the bottom of the ocean?

Exactly. He doesn't realize that he has to be careful with what he says, otherwise it will come back to haunt him.

Then who should I vote for, OP?

1,000 good divers

Vermin, ofc.

I LOVE KENNEDI C0TAREL0
KENNEDI CHECK EM

trump

try harder Holla Forums. The words capitalist and privileged existed long before communism or sjwism.

You have clearly not read Shakespeare.

Protip: Shakespeare existed before modern sjws and communism.

The $hillary $hills are raiding Holla Forums too?

nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-hillary-clinton-paying-trolls-attack-people-online-article-1.2613980

Every forum, board, and aggregator they can find user. Good thing they suck at their jobs.

You shouldn't vote for anyone. You should study law.

I'm not a shill and I don't work for Hillary. Try harder Holla Forums.

I'm not a shill and I don't work for Hillary. Try harder Holla Forums.

Hillary is a complete cunt.
Check my pics attached.

Did it ever fucking occur to you moronic, paranoid Holla Forums teenagers that maybe just maybe there are people out there who are intelligent enough to NOT put their faith in ANY politician? Is that such an impossible concept for you to fathom?

For fuck sake. I know I'm not a shill and so do my friends. When I show my friends these threads, you just embarrass yourself.

Once again, just to be clear, there are millions of people who don't like Trump or Cruz or Sanders or Clinton etc and are wise enough to know not to trust their fate to politicians.

It doesn't make us right or left or middle.
It just means we learn from our mistakes and know the true nature of the game, and who is controlling it.

Your naivety to think that one man or one woman controls the world like a god is charming and cute, but it is not the reality. The sooner you realise that, the sooner you will progress with wisdom.

Mr. "I'm self funding my own campaign. And I'm not taking money from special interests " is now going to accept ONE BILLION dollars of funding from special interests.

Hypocrite much, Trump?

Just like when you said Nabisco was bad for giving jobs to Mexicans and you gave Mexicans jobs in Florida over Americans.

FIRST SENTANCE

Besides I didn't know lying politicians wanted to investigave 911 and the federal reserve.

It doesn't matter. As long as I can sit in my room and know that people of other races are being treated like shit, I can feel good. Being white means that I win in this scenario, he's fighting for me and all of us, don't you know? It doesn't matter he's gonna fuck us over in the ass and make life better for only his rich friends and his corporate sponsors. What are you, anti-white? If they win, we all win, that's how it works.

Trump lied about not knowing anything about the KKK. His father was part of the KKK.

Well now you do

So are the others, making your whole rant a waste of time. We have to pick one, may as well pick the one who tells the nicest lies.

k

ask yourself, who cares?

You know what? You're right.

This whole thing must have been funny for the surveillance agencies watching this. It's all comedy folks. Like Fred used to say. It's autistic works of fiction and not to be taken seriously by anyone.

Have a great weekend everyone and happy Caturday.

Actually, USA is a country. You don't seem to identify with it.

When NWEuropean Protestantss founded it, and it was great for them to be free of Southern European Catholics.

No, but they were not citizens.

Was it great when the British came a-warring?
Yes.

Yes.

They didn't, you're peddling a lie.

Unfortunately, it has been made subservient to other countries.

Indians were stasving all the time, Americans are not.

No, it was great. You seem to have a grudge aganst NWEuropean whites.

By throwing out people who stay in it illegally.

boring

what a thread

trump

I like this. It's a proper response / debate. I happen not to agree with you. But at least you can talk like an adult.

I love the Geographical Land mass, but I don't care for the corporation. I've travelled round most of the states and had homes in Washington, Missouri, and Texas. I'd recommend studying law and you will see what a corporation is.

Do you think that America is a protestant nation free from Catholic / Vatican control?

I'm not too sure why you think the deception of millions is a good idea.

You seem to not be aware of the nutritional downward slope.

That's fine if Trump ditches Mexicans for Americans. He'll sure create some jobs for Floridans if and when that happens for his own companies.

President Trump

he doesn't want rapeugees to come in thats the main reason why we vote for him, islam is a cancerous thing, it needs to reform or die off, hilliary will make it worse then ever and all of them are retarded trump is the only normal person out of all of them. All canadites sound like retards or want to rape us fuck them trump deserves to win.

Yet the most highly educated.

Interesting.

i'm not sure if that's an insult or a statement

You misspelled "uneducated".

Hitler has been Trump all along.

anyone that isnt retarded knows that letting invaders in without even a background check is bad
its like you're being set up to accept anyone that says they wont let invaders in, anyone at all just to make the madness stop

but thte madness wont stop

interesting. But what proof is there that he actually has any talent?

His function seems to have been and still seems to be being a celebrity.
If he really has talent then why has he spent so much time writing books and showing off?
But of course some one possibly could manage exploiting their talent and still participate in a great big show also.

But again, what proof is there that any of his 'success' has been due from his own efforts?

Anyway Hillary is going to "win" simply because the establishment needs to pay off the masses with increased welfare and democrats are the only ones allowed to do that. The cycle of the democrats and republicans trading places is ending now. The establishment has too much riding on the forced retardation of the masses. The democrat facade is going to take two turns in a row now. Once the republicans are broken down and more accepting of degeneracy their idols will have their turn.

because if someone else did it then you're calling him a puppet
why cant you be as good a puppet as he is?

All Trump supporters are puppets. In fact, when you make an anti-Trump page on facebook, they automatically rage report the hell out of it. Thus forcing the creator of that page to be suspended for 30 days. Which is what happened to me. Luckily I used a sock puppet account and not my main account. Point being that Trump Supporters are against freedom of speech, especially when you have anything negative to say about Trump or his supporters.

all voters are puppets
they dont need your votes
but when significant number of people doesnt like the results of an s"election" the puppet players quickly point to the voters and say "Hey you! You hate your fellow countrymen?"

interesting point u make

Thanks.

trump

trump

He's a great wrestling celebrity. Not so much a great prez

Do some actual fucking research into which candidate aligns with your views the most. Don't listen to rhetoric that other people spew, use something like isidewith.com/ and then try and support the party and/or candidate(s) you side with the most.

can't even bother reading all. let me just tell you few simple things. if you did your research, think critically and be above average smart, you wouldn't let yourself be brainwashed. not only that he is by far the best option for everyone's, wellbeing, he might be a true genius. what you hear/see from him right now, is tactics he is using to get to presidency. you need to realise, he is in war with establishment, which only the smartest and richest could possibly win against.

and i'm not even from usa. my advice to you is, research everythig on internet. tv age is over. if you really want to know the truth, be rational, ask yourself questions. think logical and never never let yourself be brainwashed. now the sad truth is, that dump people, can't help but be brainwashed and that's just how life is.

now let me tell you some juicy future for you, since i'm pretty good at predicting future (not trying to be cocky)

he will win :^)

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trump-overwhelmingly-leads-rivals-in-support-from-less-educated-americans/

I side with myself, my friends, and my family. I don't side with politicians.

this
i know right away who is shilling for retarded government bullshit when they try to "guilt" me into voting
fuck off with your childish "guilt" psychology

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP. HE IS GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN YOU CAN MOAN AND WHINE LATER OP

YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE MALE!

TRUMP

low energy

PRESIDENT TRUMP

TRUMP 2016
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Wherever I am, I must also Make America Great Again

If you wanted that you should have voted for someone they despise, not someone they can work with.

back to that rhetoric huh?

There's no point in "rhetoric" now.

The reason people are voting for him is because he is:
1. Smarter than the rest
2. More successful than the rest
3. Has no hidden agenda but wanting what's best for the country
4. He is honest

yeah you hate trump but he will win
time to accept it

Yes, just as either Obama or Romney would win, now either Clinton or Trump will win. In both cases the candidates are remarkably similar where it counts, so whatever. Its 20th-century-progressive trash either way. What's done is done.

No it really isn't.

Trump becoming president is the best thing that happened to America in a long time, mark my words

For starters, kicking out illegals is always a good thing. And if he by any chance doesn't deliver on that promise, then oh well. Still miles better than being stuck with another Clinton.

If nothing else, at least the Donald will protect gun ownership rights so the fuckers you listed will never be safe.

The only good point in your whole post, though that should be "whom".

ok

found the dirty marxist.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOUR IDEOLOGY DID TO JEWMERICA GO BACK TO ISRAEL SO WE CAN MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN WITHOUT YOU

hi manchild

all this talk about Trump is feeding his ego, good or bad. so in the end he wins

funny how you only post that in threads that talk negatively about him
hows that PSYOPS pay going for you? or do you even realize what they pay you for little man?

lol I was just saying, and im not a trump supporter per-say I voted for Bernie Sanders however a part of me still like Trump mainly for him trolling people on a global scale and not behind any computer screens.

read the OP again
its not about trump or repubs vs democs

vote

I vote

The media is owned my the elite and used to protect their interests, when every media outlet is telling me how bad Trump is it tells me he is the best option.

trump

I can't wait to vote for Trump!!!

trump

fools

We should have a rating system for when he is prez.

1. Is there a huge wall?
2. Did Mexico pay?
3. Did Carrier employees keep their jobs?
4. Did foreign manufacturer companies pay a steep import tax, and then because of that, come back to the USA?
5. Did ISIS get smashed?
6. Did Obamacare get repealed and replaced?
7. Did the Iran deal get renegotiated?
8. Did Trump remain unbought by special interests?
9. Did 911 truth get revealed?
10. Did he make America great?

I think each point on here = 1 rating point, and if all 10 things happen then Trump gets 10/10.

almost a month on and this thread is still going strong? Yeah I kinda know what you mean op. I've had my fill of hero politicians. I've seen Reagan and two Bush's play the "I'm a good Republican and I'm going to make the country great " card. Each one of them made the country worse, signed bad deals, and carried on Nixon's viscous "war on drugs" (aka war on the average American).

Trump will be hard on drugs.
Most Americans like drugs.
Trump will be hard on most Americans.

Trump = more surveillance cameras, getting imprisoned and raped and tortured for wanting to chill out after a hard days work. Fuck that!

Good second term campaign talking points tbh fam. Someone should tweet him.

Needs moar Terminator shades and refs tbh fam.

Digits Examined Closely

Trump is pro fracking (vid related).
Fracking is terrible for the local community.
Damaged water supply, subsidence of houses and buildings nearby.

Plus why are we spending billions digging into the earth for natural resources when we already possess all the tech above ground to power the planet for 1000 years?

What a dork

Trump is a fraud.

Cat sez

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

trump fools

Yeah first term is a shoe in

trump

Oh boy, I would take their high energy.

Hey shitlords, cucknadian here.

If I hop in my car and drive across the border, where can I go to purchase my very own Make America Great Again TM hat?

I tried ordering online only to discover only American citizens may purchase one as it counts as a campaign donation.

Help a fellow Trump supprter out.

trump

Trump

And I'm no fan of Monsanto but you need to be made aware if it weren't for them and their exponential ability to grow food your 10 nuggets at burger king for 1.50 would be 8.75 and probably taste like shit. But then again they could at least slap an organic nongmo label on your wrapper and that would be worth the up charge huh?

AND you mentioned muzzies. Which clearly means you dont understand our constitution and founding fathers. Liberty and freedoms were based on a concept of a person having a Christian relationship with god. The thinking being any normal man would function in accordance with a relation ship to God and the government doesn't have authority to intervene in that. they barely allowed Catholicism, anglicism, and Judaism because they ascribe direction and power to individuals other than a god.

Federalist papers no. 10 ….. Most misinterpreted by dems n kikes.

OP is a butthurt SJW haha gullible bernietard

monsanto is shit and trump will stump them