Dream thread?

Hey Holla Forums, did any of you have any strange or interesting dreams lately?

I had a dream Munich was under a terrorist attack. I remember seeing this entire building get gassed or someshit. I also remember that the leader of the group was blonde, but then he had put his gas mask on and started throwing more canisters all over the place-dispensing more deadly gas. Then I recall some old guy with a big nose run outside of the building and jumped on the statue out front. He did some weird shit and a computer popped out and starting tapping some shapes around and I'm guessing it was a call for help from allies. It was pretty strange.

There was also another dream I had that same night where I was in some dimly lit area that had architecture that resembled some things from Ancient Greece. I turn back and I see some dumbass kid trying to pickpocket me only for him to find out I had nothing in my pockets.

last week I had the strangest dream, where everything was exactly how it seemed

there was never any mystery of who shot John F Kennedy. it was just a man with something to prove, slightly bored and severely confused. he steadied his rifle with his finger on the trigger, and became famous on that day in November

I had a dream I sky dove into this jungle that turned into a city but it was infested with niggers.

I snuck along trying to find out what the fuck was going on. I went into this house where this nigress starting talking to me like she was house nigger servant.
she was 10/10 so I agreed. lead me to this room in the back. soon as i opened door some big nigger hit me with the end of his gun and i woke up.

other than the 10/10 part, sounds like an average day in Philadelphia

Recently (last night included) I've been having dreams where it ends with me just uncontrollably laughing at something, and after it i wake up feeling pretty gud, it's only happened twice in my entire life and both have been within 3 months or so of each other

i never dream im rich, more powerful than i am or what not
but in some dreams i get chased
its never fear, more like im so important and they want me alive more than dead

I haven't had any dreams recently, but I have a few that come to mind, but they happened a while ago.

The one that made me wake up out of a dead sleep was when I dreamed my car was stolen. I actually woke up, went outside, and made sure my car was still there.

I had another one where I got back together with the only girl I ever really loved. I really wish that one hadn't happened, because it still fucks with me a little bit.

Oh well. She was an emotional clusterfuck anyway. I just miss the sex.

if she ended it with you, chances are there was no way to stop the ending - and it is in your benefit that it ended then and there and not 20 years later

I'm not really worried about it. I mean even if we got back together tomorrow which won't happen because she lives in a state clear across the country it's not like it would be like it was then.

It was good while it lasted, and she was my best friend for a few years before we dated, but shit happens. We haven't talked in years. I guess I just miss that "first love" feeling. That won't ever happen again, and it sucks. It's a really good feeling.

Probably the worst part was losing a friend, but whatever. I'm over it.

she sure was fun to fuck, though

believe me m8, no one wants you alive

I don't feel up to typing it all up again. See >>5686079

tl;dr
kill two men, they decompose rapidly and I fucked one of their corpses. kill a man, his gf and his cat, his body also decomposes rapidly. while I'm fucking it they all come back to life, and when I'm trying to kill all of them I wake up screaming.

that's pretty messed up, fam

LOL

I remember this dream when I was little I used to have a lot, I would be in the back of my parent's car and we'll be going somewhere then my door would fling open and a huge German Shepard would come out of nowhere and start running to the car and starting attacking me but when I would scream to my parents they wouldn't help me

tl,dr dreams are awesome

here's mine

you have bad experiences with dogs by any chance?

Nah I love dogs, I just kinda get scared at shelters, you know big ass dogs jumping at you in the cages wanting it bite the living shit out you

I had a dream a while back where i was in a huge african shithole niggerdump city like capetown i think i was in a millitia group trying to stop some guy and his niggerrat people goons there was also a pretty long thin blue tower that was built like a shack i also found a ring there that allowed me to fly but then i lost it like a retard

I had a dream a while back where i was in some niggerinfested shithole like capetown and i was part of a millitia trying to stop some group who had niggers fused with rats as henchmen there also was tower that was made like a ghetto shack i found a ring in there that made me fly but then i lost it like a retard and i woke up.

Fuck posting from phone and fuck the cripplekike

Why are you posting on a phone? The definitive experience of Deadchan should be on a computer

Currently not in a location with pc

I keep having this recurring dream where I'm with my younger brother in the living room of our family home. We're alone, everything is still and silent. My brother looks shyly at me, I'm not sure why. He looks so sweet. I smile at him and he starts to get smaller before my eyes. It usually ends with my tiny brother in my hands, my bra, or tied up in my hair and I'm giggling all throughout the dream. I think I'm just a perv and my brother has been looking more handsome every day.

you know what you should do user

yes