How do you feel about James Franco being cast in Alien Covenant?

How do you feel about James Franco being cast in Alien Covenant?

As the alien?

Why is Naomi alive ? Wasn't she supposed to be dead ?
Is ridley trying that hard to make her the next signoey weaver, people can barely tolerate her ?

Kek'd

DUDE

Who?

Source for this information?

DUDE HEROIN LMAO

wtf I love james franco now

As an Engineer

Last 15 minutes of the movie are spoiled here
>Aftercredit scene shows a hidden alien egg on the Naomi's ship, which violently hatches to reveal a malformed black space dick

kino

He was good in Rise of the Planet of the Apes. As long as he dies at the end I don't really see anything wrong with it. He's only obnoxious when he's with his friends.

He's funny in a "I'm laughing at you not with you" kind of way when he's with his friends

*A single tear ran down nolans cheek while mouthing the word "masterpiece"*

But perfection can never be malformed are you retarded?

Pretty much everyone who complained about her doing sprinting after a cesarean section, getting punched in the air and etc survival bullshit ending in climbing that final rope.

Only watched the movie once years ago but didnt that machine pump her full of drugs? indestructable stronk wymmin will always be some of the bullshit hollywood pushes anyway though

That means they hate the character or hate the way the character's arc work. I thought you mean they hate the actress, and that's why I wanted to know, what do they hate on her. But guess I was wrong.

Also who cares about this? I've read that her character doesn't make a return

No. She did painkiller shots to her leg. But those don't make you a sprinter, in fact they fuck up all of your normal functions.
And she has a vertical cut on her belly, kept from being torn open by fucking staplers. And she is running, getting hit, climbing etc.

Well she is in the cast, imdb says she is dead, but I read somewhere that she returns. She is in the movie regardless.

Oh yea thats pure bullshit then, didnt the movie end with her getting into a spaceship to go look for answers anyway? Maybe they kill her off after revealing some shit to the audience

Well that is the version most people expect. But who knows what ridley will pull. After prometheus I'm not trusting any pre-movie info.

Yep, it's kino.

They should just throw in Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill to complete the whole thing.

goddamn it

tbh if we just get that dude weed movie in space with maybe some random ripley sr titties, i'd be okay with that

sick of this pedo kike and the one character he plays in every movie

new-gen deacon, eh? i can see his tiny white wiener there lol.

Doesn't make a big difference in sci-fi (if it's played straight) will be good alien or bad alien.

Franco is a fag but he's not a bad actor. I think nothing of this news.

Those are not heroin marks you silly

Just keep Lindloff the fuck away from it this time please.

Is it from his spirit cooking adventures?

It's gonna be another Prometheus, ain't it?

Why not? Big stone blocks are comfy and traditional dwelling of advanced aliens that have mastered biological engineering since Lovecraft.

yup

I guess it's impossible to have a movie that isn't scored by Hans Zimmer's clones

I feel that even James Franco can't save this movie from being a steaming pile of shit.

He's a good actor and it's a shame he hasn't been in anything good since spiderman 2

That's a good point.

I seriously hope you guys still don't do this

I feel Daisy Ridley would be a better choice to play the xenomorph.

Yeah, he was totally donating blood or something hence the puncture mark right above his vein.

Yes but lovecraftian ones actually do shit with their knowledge. They aren't big white giants running around and beating things down with their fists.