So, Holla Forums, was this show the shit or was it just shit?

So, Holla Forums, was this show the shit or was it just shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Gpd0hLAI!VQv5l2AJmpO40NW6GXjZv7wRQjpq4KylMHCZt04HMjU
mega.nz/#!zpQVRApR!IsyONcLUXZJ92lyZSYDJe76Rx1HWDxJLKp95E_QQyls
mega.nz/#!S4gVBDAI!4yR2CdYd4JmLHFFDvHjATnWiSf_CZUx8T4p7P03sHKY
mega.nz/#!2053lIIJ!Kwj-_0J6ALhcInG4XImHD3bkF7ebGdbThh8Nyt69RPo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRjBtmjQG84CrbcbLS-jc8ZP-hetHyFjZ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRjBtmjQG84Cfz7NRp3-qqw2b0F9OpwF0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRjBtmjQG84AgSQv8X8w-UnO-86EVFXoc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRjBtmjQG84DmkfvnhmCPQtVzXvaYrnjM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Feldman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

havent watched it so can't say, shit title though

who?

Was okay, not great.

Looks like lolsorandom monkeys.

It was a bit of a guilty pleasure (mostly because I really hated animu at the time and it was very animesque), but I fucking loved it.
I mean
How can you not like this shit? It's as rad as it gets.

The show was pretty fucked up, now that I think about it.
And wasn't the Skeleton King supposed to be the main character's dad or something?

If i recall correctly the Skelleking knew he was going to turn bad before he actually did so he made the Monkey Squad specifically so they'd kill him once he turned evil

What the fuck man?

Pretty much the only show I've seen emulate anime without becoming absolutely cringeworthy in the process.

Any show with a dedicated wrestling episode is golden.

In all honesty, it was alright. Just wished the animation wasn't like choppy anime all the time and that the main cast weren't so one dimensional. You know your cast needs work when the idiot is the most developed one.

Even though it's clear it got cancelled right there and then, it feels like it could've ended there, kinda like an ending where we know they'll just keep on fighting evil.

It was pretty good

I've had this shit on my hard drive for something like 2 or 3 years. if better quality stuff exists i haven't found it granted i haven't looked.

ill try to get seasons 2-4 tomorrow.

I know it had Mark Hamil, not sure what more you want from a cartoon than that, so I'd say it was probably good, though I can't remember.

It had some pretty dark fucked up episodes. Sometimes it felt like power rangers exploring a Warhammer 40k-tier universe.

…how did I never realized skeleton king is joker?
That's so obvious.

It's an intentionally over the top title

fucking this
that episode about fast food was pretty disturbing

Didn't the black monkey come back in a cooler shiny white form though?

He did, but I was surprised that they killed him at all. Even now, not too many cartoons will kill off characters,

You truly deserved those trips, user

I remember this being one of those shows where everything got completely fucked up every single episode.

I'm talking "IT'S ALL OVER, YOU LOST" type scenarios, then somehow they pulled a win out of their ass at the end of the episode.

Pic related was the same way a lot of the time, especially in the first season.

I'm still mad that it got cancelled.

It was a near-perfect adaptation, unlike the new one and the "other" one.

It was a neat idea making a very Tezuka inspired show about Sentai cyborg monkeys but anime already exists and their names aren't often as dumb.
They're not robot monkeys either they're all cyborgs.
I didn't like how the black one and the girl one had different colored eyeballs than the rest.
A Sun Rider cartoon would have been a better show.

I remember watching that as a kid and being confused out of my mind.

I never saw it on TV as a kid, I watched the few episodes I could stand on youtube before the NWO moved in.

I'm working on uploading seasons 2 through 4 right now should be long.

They aren't robots the Super Robot is their home base and the title refers to it. the monkeys are the Hyper Force and are refered to as such. so its Super Robot and the Hyper force that is a team of monkeys.

The Sun Riders were a neat little group.can't remember if they were in other episodes.

the Skeleton King was a neat. i just really like skeleton themed things.

Season 2 is up 3 is uploading. Chiro ends up dating a robot at some point. The formless also rode motorcycles made of dark matter or some shit.

God damn it you crippled fuck let me post.

Season 3:

In the time this place has eaten my posts i've got part three done. Fix your shit Hotwheels.

All done with that. gonna make webms because i care i suppose.

season 1:

Season:2

Season 3:

Season 4:
mega.nz/#!2053lIIJ!Kwj-_0J6ALhcInG4XImHD3bkF7ebGdbThh8Nyt69RPo

I think they were supposed to show up in the finale that never happened.

Thank you for uploading all this shit.

i wanted to fuck the pink haired robololi

Don't we all?

b-but how do we indicate that she's a grrrl if we don't give her something pink?

I liked the throwback style and animation. Plus Mark Hamill as the main villain was awesome.

wasnt she evil?

i think she was, at first, but became a love interest later

I'm not the best at judging quality, but certainly it was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid. Maybe it's the nostalgia speaking, but it definitely felt that it offered a lot more than most shows running in those times. Overall I really like the general style of it and really want to rewatch it, cuz I've forgotten so much of the story, though I remember it was at least decent.

Yeah its all good. my webm making skills are terrible but ill get them up for folks that dont wanna download the full seasons.

Jinmay i think is her name if she was built by the skeleton king she most like has a functioning vagina with some sort of booby traps.

wait, you don't intend to make webms of full episodes, do you?
There is no way in hell you can fit in 20 minutes in an 8mb webm and still retain any kind of quality. Believe me, I webm hard.

Nahh i was gonna break then up into bits 8 to 10 minute chunks preferably but ill figure it out. You got any recommendations for what i should use to make the webms?

Nahh i was gonna break then up into bits 8 to 10 minute chunks preferably but ill figure it out. You got any recommendations for what i should use to make the webms?

I suppose i could just upload them to youtube or something.

oh shit guys

Well here's a Shitty attempt at a webm if it even posts. i can manage 5 minute chunks but that shit water mark kills me.

quality wasn't very high to begin with but even with the water mark its not to terrible i dunno any tips would be great.

Fuck it I've neither the time nor the Patience for webms.

Heres a playlist for season one:

ill upload the rest after work.

You're right, they're often even dumber.

season 2 playlist:

I vaguely recall a few characters were killed. I think one was some sorceress or some shit.

thanks for doing this, skele-user

some of the strangest casting I've seen in a kids show, but I'd say that it's pretty good

I still wanna know whatever happened to the evil monkeys. they just kinda dropped off the show

As long as one person enjoys it its all worth while.

Season 3 playlist:

was there more then one? i remember the orange one but that's all i recall.

Man, Skelly was pretty goddamn sinister for a kid cartoon villain.

It was both. Had some really good episodes and moments AND some really shit ones. Really no middle of the road with that show weirdly enough, it was either cool or horrible.

Kevin Michael Richardson voiced the black turned silver monkey he also voices Principle Lewis from American Dad. He's also Jerome from family and fucking mister Gus from uncle grandpa. How the fuck does this nigger get work for kids shows.

Season 4 playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRjBtmjQG84DmkfvnhmCPQtVzXvaYrnjM

Seasons 1-3:

The show was an odd beast like you said there was never really a middle ground it was either good or it was shit. oddly though even at its worst its still better then most things on right now.

The skeleton King was one of those really good villains. He had simple motivations but wen about them in grand and unnerving ways. he corrupted everything a circus, childhood heroes, some crazy ass cyborg collector, the robololi anything and everything else he could. his origin was semitragic and the circumstances that put Chiro in place as a hero were because of him. sure the alchemist may have done it before he turned but knowing he was going bad and creating things to stop himself set the whole show in motion.

He achieved his goals setting the great worm free and was successfully resurrected and after coming back he just murders one of his underlings like it isn't shit to him.

as far as i can tell, there was an evil monkey (orange one) who got sent to jail, broke out, got /fit/, and then he got replaced with a clone or some shit

He's done tons of kids' shows. He's practically every black man in Western animation and then some. Sheriff Blubs from Gravity Falls, the newest Shredder in the TMNT cartoons, Panthro from the Thundercats reboot, Gantu from Lilo & Stitch, that weird monkey-like Joker from that one Batman cartoon, Numbah 5's dad, the commander of the Glorft, etc. etc.

yeah i remember now, she was fucking evil, and a spy of skeleton king

He found her in space then wiped whatever memories she had so she had no choice. Skeleton King doesn't fuck around the little monkey failed and he sent it away to be presumably tortured.

The guy with the penguin was a recurring joke i think.

the Skeleton King can mutate shit just by touching it.

fuck i forgot to mention the super robot transforms into small shit.

Planatoid Q wasn't half bad. The Super Robot is sentient so its is capable of emoting and being expressive. Does this count as the staple shrink down and go into someones body episode?

Of course the Skeleton King is behind it all he's a living plot device. Q reminds me of the devourer or something from Adventure quest. Of course Q becomes good in the end but he's still a small planet flying freely through space so thats something.

The 4th episode is filled with robot cannon dicks and cybernetic gentlemen. also i think the sun riders first appearance.

sun riders would have probably been a pretty good show.

Surprise Skeleton Kings fucking everything up again. He finds people and just makes them insae it's great.

Also Tick Tock is said quite a lot.

The Formless love those fucking motorcycles. The Sunriders turn out to be a bunch of sellouts. the Skeleton king has gotta be the most Charismatic guy in the Cosmos. one of those meeting you hero type episodes not bad.

Cloggy colon creature,
Why?

The 6th monkey has laser swords and knows how to kung-fu better then the rest still not good enough though. Skeleton King is still the best.

The bigger twist was the red monkey was voiced by Corey Feldman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Feldman

I'm searching high and low for smut but the well was never even dug.

Hoshime seems to have a monopoly on robololi.

not much else that worth posting.

she learned to want the ape dick and switched sides.

That's… Bowser Junior from Super Mario with the cat bell power-up.

I… what?

two more wells dry i think.

That's actually just a section of a larger image the with all sorts of pairs like the the evil hamster from Lilo and stitch,

Scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

I'm not even disgusted, I'm just baffled.

I'm right there with you friend.

he voices some character in half of western cartoons

God I wish /tg/ made a cartoon, it would rock so much. 8ch.pl/fim/

Wasn't there something about a fast food restaurant turning people into cannibals and then into food? That's some Junji Ito tier shit.

Voice actors take all kinds of roles since no one knows who they are