archive.is/iq791
unigo.com/colleges/hampshire-college/reviews
soundcloud.com/tttwain/triggering
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#Trigglepuff

Thank you Paul

I lost all my Boner and I'm gay.

anyone who didn't see that coming is as deluded as she is

It's amazing how she literally personifies this generation perfectly.

True but tbh so would a pile of dig shit :^)

Really, any movement is filled with stupid people because most people are stupid.
I thought we could do something about it, the more I think and the more unsure I am about that.
Also Trump supporters, I laugh when I see you laughing at her for being the archetype of a Bernie Sanders fan. Change what she says without changing her attitude and she's a typical Trump supporter. Your logic is beyond pathetic : Bernie Sanders fans are SJWs cunts, that necessarly means that Donald Trump is the hero we need.
You should seriously question your way of thinking.

It's not what idea you defend, it's your attitude towards it.

Anyway I had a good laugh and threw up a little after seeing the full vid.

100% true
never once herd a trump supporter having a bitch fit because they didn't get what they want ( not saying it doesn't happen , see above)
buhahahahah ok then

Trump supporters haven't shut down rallies or freeways, either. They're just better people.

OOOGA BOOGA! WHERE THE DOUBLE MCWHOPPER AT

Beautiful

That thing sure is a fine specimen of American woman.

I.. just.don't.even. user.

vintage meme

top kek

did you put your bible down before you edited the quote, rato?

Deep breaths, Donald. Deep breaths.

Tell that to you are running mate El Rato. Her contralto is terrible.

is this for fucking real? goddamn cruz campaign is a bigger joke that i ever imagined

Always triggered Mike Wazowski

Always triggered

What the actual fuck? Its like a fucking carnival, the GOP has evolved into a circus act top lel

Heh, it's just a desperate, flailing attempt by El Rato's handlers to stump The Trump.

However Donald is well on his way now to schooling the entire shitty mess of them.

Actually meant to post in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I&t=1m24s

The deeper this rabbit hole goes the more these cunts become the pure embodiment of demonic possession.

Half the generation is literally turning into an army of mindless gollums.

It's only going to get worse with time. Marxism has proven really successful in countries with a strong liberal mentality.

(checked)

pic related

Jesus Christ, is that what they've resorted to? How do they manage to fill out their venues?

Ted Cruz cannot possibly win the Republican nomination. There are literally not enough delegates left for him to do so. Despite this, he's named his VP.

And here you sit, trying to equate gaming the system to subvert the clearly expressed will of the voters to a hamplanet throwing a tantrum when someone objects to a dude using the ladies room?

3/10 had to point out how bad it was.

TRIGGLYPUFF uses ARM THRUST!

It's not very effective….

It's pretty obvious that just one Arm Thrust move uses all her PP at once.

I weep for my nation then.

Can you explain for me the difference between fascism and Marxism concerning people like this trying to shut down all debate? I'm not too clear on the difference tbh.

fair enough berniefag but this is a shitposting board so obviously i'm fishing for lulz….relax and enjoy a good laugh

Prove it, faggot. Post the webm of Trump voters shutting down Cruz rallies. Do it now.

Trump voters look like average, hard working Americans. They dress normal and look like they just got off from work. They are tired and angry, but still have hope for the American dream.

Sanders voters look like degenerate freaks and dress like sloven hipsters. They look like they crawled out of bed and smoked a joint before drifting to the nearest Bernie drum circle. The only thing they hate more than America is their own white skin.

Hillary voters are dried up cunts. They look like they hopped on a broom to fly to a Hillary coven. Their intense hatred of men and anything that is good and just in the world is why the Founding Fathers refused to give women the power to vote.

Cruz supporters look like Glenn Beck. They have the crazy eyes and are ready to shout out in tongues.

Damn, this is quite accurate…

While I'm a Christian and support Trump and so don't fit into you're mold for me, I otherwise pretty much think everything you said is spot on. That certainly seems to be my take not just on the election, but the US culture as a whole.

trigglypuf ……me thinks jabba the cunt is a better name for this she beast

I think over vaccination created an entire generation of brain damaged SJWs. How else would you explain those hollow eyed freaks? Injecting an infant with half a dozen toxic loads in one doctor visit is insane. Look what happened to the “Bernie Baby”.

leftists plz

There is no real difference between Fascism and Marxism in terms of hostility towards different ideologies because both of them were created to be in constant fight with the already established system.

The thing is that fascism has been dead for more than 50 years and the whole ideology has been pushed as poisonous by either the media or the government.

are you kidding me!!!

What's you're view on it user?

It's easy to explain.

You've got multiple generations coming up where their failures were overlooked and excused. Instead of holding kids who did poorly in school to any sort of standard, they were rubber stamped through, grading scales were changed, standards were lowered to enable them to pass. This shows when kids from shit schools try and go to college. Suddenly their results actually mattered. It's also why so many liberal arts losers started doing everything they could to make themselves, and their courses relevant.

Then, combine that lack of standards with non-stop praise for lackluster achievement. Kids fuck off, don't put forth any effort into something, and get praised for it. Then, the icing on the cake is the anti-bullying campaign. The exact same language used to try and tell kids it's bad to be mean to one another is used by hamplanets to justify their well… just look at the fat bitch ITT.

The last component is Karate Kid. The training montage, where the total loosers spend a paltry amount of time level grinding and suddenly beat the Best At What They Do. They've been told as long you put effort into it, you can succeed at anything, completely leaving out the fact the Champions got to where they are by being serious about their level grinding in the first fucking place. FFS. Yoda explained this shit DECADES ago. Do or do not; there is no try. When people say "I'll try" they're really mean. "I think I'm going to fail, but I'm saying this so you don't berate my lack of effort."

The simple answer is that they're all narcissistic jackass who overestimate their own abilities to a fatal degree, then throw a fit when people try to tell them that results matter more than effort because that's hurting their feelings, which is something they've never had to experience before. Basment dwellers who fail to launch are symptomatic of the fact that society how to be adults in the name of kindness. That's why so many of them were pinning all their hopes and dreams on the Sandman. They really belived the rest of the country would support taxpayer funded NEETBUX.

And the shit that is scary is you're seeing it happen right in front of your eyes. If not by the influence of media and such but this shit. Scary times mang, scary times but at least there is one paragon of light that will abolish such a creature.

Good job user

it's one final desperation move before laying down in utter defeat and ruin

he never would have come this far if it weren't for the incredible hatred for trump

cruz is supported by all the people that want the opposite of what donald trump is preaching

and there are a fucking lot of them

What the fuck did she even say? Also I really wish these edgy cunts would stop calling themsleves anarchocommunist.

Gud jerb/10
:D

He doesn't need to get enough votes, him and kaisiche just need to pull enough votes from trump to drag the primary to a convention, once that happens the party doesn't need to consider delegates when picking their candidate,

Of course the problem with that is that Trump is the only one who can conceivably beat Clinton in a general. No one's going to willing look at the rat for another four years.

Fair enough, but with the momentum Trump has coming off of this past Tuesday's absolute.fucking.blowout. it's likely Trump will roll through the rest of the primaries with enough and to spare. He has pretty strong ties in CA and NJ already.

Why do you think El Rato's puppetmasters sent him on the wild goose chase of naming a human bearing a vagina yesterday as his VP candidate? A) they have nothing to lose atp–he won't be the President by any means, and B) they hope to pull up his ratings with the cuckservative hoes who are disobeying their husbands and voting Dem because of the other vagina-bearer in the race.

This. Sadly…this.

She honestly looks like an evolved version of Big Red

kekd

filled? heh, not like this pack of tards no. they are defining new levels of magnitude for the word friend.

calling white black doesn't make it so.

I'd say that's very close to the mark user.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK, YOU FUCKING LOSER!! YOU ALWAYS PULL THIS SHIT.
:D

that sniveling faggot on the left should have a cattle prod rammed up his asshole

Oh please please please let this happen

trigglypuff on the alex jones show when….

Route 3 in Blue/Red and Routes 5-8 in Pokemon Yellow

IT'S HAPPENING!

baph?

As Trump is currently #2 in all time GOP votes for a single individual during the primaries, I'd say there's a mighty long list of people that want exactly what The Donald is "preaching" friend. That's currently btw. He will blow past the all time mark before the end of primaries in July.

what?

send the pic over to >>>/baphomet/ and see what they come up with. be sure to link them back to the two threads on her here on Holla Forums as well.

BTW, be sure to mention it first on the personal army thread if you do user.

8ch.net/baphomet/res/105172.html

/baph/ looks abandoned does anybody still go there?

/baphomet/ is better. it's already been linked ITT

What was she spouting anyway?

FUCK YOU! was all I was able to make out. The event was described in more detail in the link in the comments.

kek

thanks user, much better!

Hahaha. It's so fucking hilarious how she works up all this kinetic energy when she's chanting and then bam…it's like she can't bring herself to move any further and has to immediately recover from the exertion.

Can someone edit this to play "O Fortuna" in the background? It'd be much appreciated.

Mike Wazowsky…

hahahahahahahah

where's my image Kikewheels

Goddamn…

second pic
Diet:mostly anything
:^)

Forget politics for a second, but i think that this proves that making your badly is probably worse than making your point wrongly.

So is GG still on this guys dick? He used to hate the shit out of videogames like 2 years ago, its obvious he jumped on the bandwagon for the publicity.

kek

People can change their opinions, I mean Anita is pretty much the opposite, she just to hate vidya 2 years ago now she totally wants to kill vidya.

Yeah, most Youtube celebs including for instance Milo are total SJWs about everything until they realize a demographic has potential "allies". Fuck them. Fuck the whole veneer-coated lot. The enemy of my enemy who also could never leave it the fuck alone that I had a hobby more fun than drinking with them and their faggot friends can go suck a dick.

lmao is that really it?

if only she was promiscuous instead of an SJW then she could be whorlax

'trigglypuff' doesn't really suit her because jigglypuff is small and cute, two words that do not describe this hamplanet in any way.

Dicks are certainly one thing he's happy to suck

You know, over the last five years I have become a complete tub of lard, I mean, folds and all, thighs rubbing together, and I have to say…
I would rather have mobs of angry people beat me and spit on me when I go out in public than suffer a world wherein there are no fat jokes. Fuck all of these anti-humor harpies, may they all die young,

I'm with you there.

WEW
E W
WEW

You fucked that up!

But at least you tried.

My favorite name that people have come up with so far for her is "Flail whale"

I literally fucking cringed so hard I sharted

This is what I want to know.

haha

I recognise that handrail. That's my local library.

I won't fall for this b8.

A DDR version is needed.

Let me post HW

I thought communism was all about sharing and charity?

What's that on her arms? Is she wearing sleeves?

Oh you poor dear sweet little innocent user.

Check
Check
Check

Boys I think we found ourselves a feminist.

You forgot Jewish.

Subtitles here.

Milo is gay? What the fuck, no way.

From MIlo's twitter

It's not too late, user. Get a bike and use it, or at the very last a stationary one in front of your battlestation

Actually if you look at the archive (sorry, no link) her father (whose name she recently disowned for some reason) donated $100 followed by a anonymous $100

Bahahahaahhahahaha

So, the CIS white male pays for her bullshit and then is thanked accordingly.

new angle

dat qt tho

Fucking brilliant, made better with qt

She is right to put her trust in the Emperor.

..not sure if higher rez is less potato but here it is. meme away

Oh, I know. I used to be in excellent shape despite an actual hormonal condition.

I just don't really care. Women aren't worth fucking, manual labor isn't worth doing, and everyone seems to be too stupid and schizo to be worth talking to except the occasional outlier on imageboards. I don't really want to live and a heart attack would be pretty okay. All I really feel like doing is smithing myself a cringeworthy set of fat-accomodating platemail and a sword and going to slay that Tiamat tranny and take video and declare myself slayerkin.

But instead I'll just get another job (out of work for the moment) and put up with some more bullshit, and probably get in shape. Ho hum.

that can't be real

that is too fantastic to be real

This is seriously a new Amber Lamps, someone watching from the sideline and somehow being the best thing about the drama.

The basic logic is not exactly wrong. I would always pic a cute chubby (chubby, not fat) girl over a slim one with a butterface. Her problem however is that she's ugly in every possible way. You can' hardly be this ugly by nature, you actually have to put effort in that, in this case the haircut, the dye, the piercing and the glasses. That, plus the fact she actually is ugly, makes her appearance a catastrophe.

That's very depressing. What made you give up on life?

they'd be easier to liberate if they could actually run.

nice comparison, but the slug in your post is far more likable than her.

no! don't dox it! let it exist in beautiful unawareness!

Take your hate speech off our campus! over and over before spouting Fuck you!

I thought it was I want cheezburgers

Holy shit, Trigglypuff is now an automatically censored word on plebbit and imgur.

I was under the impression that this would happen after the election, not before.

fresh

2nd try (forgot I can't use private browsing)

Source ('cause she's making a lot of dank OC I just discovered)

twitter.com/SunBunz1up/status/726843243439251456

Usually when people say omnivore they don't literally mean they'll consume everything.

fucking genius!

Awesome

Trigglypuf has an Encyclopedia Dramatica page now

encyclopediadramatica.se/Trigglypuff

There must be a problem with the ground in the USA, all the fat bitches lean towards the left.

sweet titty fucking jesus check out it's FB

archive.is/iq791

Hue

Holy shit that's so well done

Reviews of the school she attends:

unigo.com/colleges/hampshire-college/reviews

and the nigger bumps never end

wow rude

john bonHAM

Is she trying to take flight?

OP, is it because you're a faggot that it means that anyone even slightly related to you in a way or another is also one?

Now go back to Holla Forums you fucking cuck

Nigger.

Kim dong triggerd. Sorry you're girl trigglypuff is getting shit on.

On Reddit they actually censor posts that make fun of her. Reddit is gay, but I didn't knew they were that gay. Going from, post whatever you want as long as it is legal to this shit, pretty sad actually.

It just became a safe-space

back to tumblr shitdick

This is dope:

soundcloud.com/tttwain/triggering

Where can I watch Milo's full speech anons? Preferably shot by a decent camera.

Original video

I GOT IT!

"Keep your hatred off the campus!"

Sorry if I'm real late to the party, but I never knew that I speak Jabba

haha noice

jabba no wonka …solo dies

bump

WTF did I just watch

brutal

You're funny. You can cum in my ass.

LMAO

#eatallmen

Since when is that limited to any generation?

New footage (check out the pink haired lady next to TP)

Cool. But I couldn't quite make out the funny comment user? That attractive woman clapping is one of the booters I believe, too.

Damn, I didn't know it went this far.

This SJW stuff is insidious

Isn't Imgur owned by Reddit now? The largest single nest of SJW infestation on the Interwebs? Not surprising smh fam.

Now make triggly into Dodoria.

I think you mean Majin Buu

saved

I didn't read all the details on this. What's perhaps most frustrating is that she's a guest at the school where she interrupted the speaker: she goes to Hampshire and went to the thing at UMASS.

Honestly I've met a lot of good people from Hampshire but it takes a handfull of nuts like her to give the school a bad name.

Holla Forums salt bump….

test

Thanks user

So does that make it… Salted Nuts?

kekekekekekekeke

It's always been easier to call out the current youngest generation for that because there's more fresh evidence for how shitty they are. The Internet becoming mainstream only makes this easier.

stop your hate speech!!!!!