Rekt thread anyone?

Rekt thread anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNzv20RqPTo
kaotic.com/video/MrD0ZaoI_2016602175050_t
xhamster.com/movies/5111873/cables_queensnake_com_qsbdsm_com.html
myjewishlearning.com/article/jewish-genetic-diseases/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3357321/New-video-released-shows-Texas-man-hands-shot-cops.html
ewprod.com/WelcomeFrame.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rektd

I hate when they use a butter knife

Dude just get a machete

Finally!
My edge is getting somewhat dull.

That has to be like the worst death imaginable.

NAAAAH I don't Think so.

JK

This makes me really sad.

Oh come on! feels make edges dull, man you are taking away the fun.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching people get hurt but the way that kid ran straight to his mom afterwards…

Fucking heartbreaking.

I agree man, but when I came up with that conclusion, I suppressed it inside my head, reading the same conclusion from some one else, I can not suppress my feelings any more, and makes me feel really bad for the kid.

Here is a Funny Rekt.
I hope you don't bring up the feels again.

this is not a crime in turkey its below the belt

What the fuck?

I popped a stiffy watching this and I don't know why.

what happened? just the car filled with gas or something?

they were huffing it.

He is OK. It happaned here in Brazil.
My god Holla Forums you are so full of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=pNzv20RqPTo

LET ME POST CRIPPLENIGGER

jej

kek

lel

heh

fef

Zsa Zsa

yes

da

I'm out of rekt shit. Thanks to everyone's contributions. This was a great thread.

\\\\\\\\\\////////

/////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

What the… that wasn't a black kid.

Was the guy just fucking around? That's remarkably stupid even for a Russian.

Excellent music choice.

the accident from that carnage is

I couldnt post both of em in a single post and I posted em in the wrong order. fug.

And I somehow skipped that one. Jesus. I still don't get what happened short of the guy being all "lol i'm a wiggle back and forth on the road." The draft from passing that truck shouldn't have been enough to make him lose control.

the psychopaths who do this shit should be rounded up, starved and put in gas chambers. that would improve our species tenfold.

lmao at this idiot kid

Pro-tip of the day: If you're tired of seeing the same webms on Holla Forums, go to 2ch.pm/b/, go to their catalog, find a webm thread, kek and save away.

They have some alright threads and quite a few of their webm's are OC from what I understand.

Hahaha that's not how you get on a train!

SILLY NIGGER

ex deee

ebin meme that guy made
my hero

wtf, how long does the body stay alive?

but police brutality is a race issue goyim

This.

Some ppl, smh…especially niggers and white self-righteous pricks.

whoa, the kid was fucking steamrollered then just stood up again. luckiest or unluckiest guy in the world?

thanks russia user

lol what

Where the fuck did that even come from?!

I dont really save this sort of stuff, but I do have this picture of a foot though, so I may as well contribute.

BEAUTIFUL

At the beginning I was like I fucking hate Deathcore.

Watermelon smashes her face, my fucking sides are in another galaxy, XD.

my all time favorite

I used to think Russia and Russians were cool USED.

the more videos I watch from Slavic countries the more autistic I think they are.
Too bad Slavic chicks are hot AF I don't want a retarded son.

This "to be continued" meme is so fucking cancer, holy shit, it ruins the rest of the fucking video what the fuck who the fuck thought of this fucking cancer meme needs to fucking kill themselves and chop their dick off too.

Yes, I am buttblasted, jimmies are rustled and all that jazz.

did you see the girl in the car, her arm gets cut off and lands on the blue box

wooded post on skull
DONK!

That made me think it was fake…

Fake as FUCK.

Nerve gas cover up

What is this from?

it didnt seem to like that much

Mice neenee

i wanna die like that

whats that welder doing up there?

sauc

Shima-Hen Island Edition Is the closest thing i could find.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin… Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

WEW

go vent about your feelings somewhere else homo.

There should be more somewhere. MOARRRRRR

You have to go

Is this pasta or for serious?

I can't tell real life from maymays any more.

Super cereal pasta

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin… Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

why would you save that fake shit?

I don't even know where the fuck to begin… Why do people like you find mems something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting memes like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known post memes. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about memes. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

kek'd

I love how that guy smoking doesnt even get up. This bitch probably does this all the time lol

wtf is going on here? rape?

Captain Pronin SUPERSTAR

I didn't hear her say no

can i get a backstory?

STUPID DOG

zootopia alternate ending.

if you didnt know
it doesnt take long for the skin to become numb to the pain when burnt alive
the fire burns your superficial nerves and the pain starts to fade away
most of the people burnt alive actually die from inhaling the toxic gases the fire produces, not to the burn itself

That missile doesn't look like its traveling very fast.

Not a webm but something to get a little chuckle out of.

woman is probably alive, she was only hit from the waist down primarily, minus the original impact which probably wasnt lethal.

kids are mostly cartilage so he was squishy enough to survive without any real permanent damage.

source? girl?

It probably allows them to put it on youtube.

That looks like the crash thing from Burnout Revenge.

explanation?

It doesn't change the original video, it just uses them for the cliffhanger joke, which in itself is a new video you fucking troglodyte.
You can dislike them and think they're overdone which they are, whatever, but they don't ruin anything.

they were a lot funnier if you enjoyed jojo

I'm diamonds. More?

Her screams are the only reason I like it, personally. Needles freak me out.

Because it's a trap and you're a fggt.

And so are you.

You too.

Could already tell it was a trap, doesn't make it any less sexy.

sauce plz

You're saying it like it's a bad thing.

OUTRAGE!
POLICE BRUTALITY!
LETS MARCH DOWN THE STREETS AND.. oh, wait never mind he's white

I know right? fucking weeaboo shit meme

what the fuck ?

what the fuck back story ?

turning into a boner cover up

reason riving left is for retarded nations

i love you
and your DUBS

Is that a man in a drag?

Dis he died?

hue

one of those contests where the last person to have his hand on the car gets it. Don't know russian or whatever but since the goal of the game if to be the last man standing she was probably provoking him to quit

she was supposedly being a complete cunt to them all trying to provoke the others to quit,
she really started to lay into that one guy and he flipped

WELCOME TO HUEZIL

Let's all sing the national anthem together :

==HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE== (infinite time)

most disturbing one yet

doesn't look like a random attack, looks like the guy was running to catch up with him

and the guy recording was expecting something to happen

kaotic.com/video/MrD0ZaoI_2016602175050_t

who wants to work on an oil rig

Choose one. I know more slavic women than you might think, only the beautiful ones get featured on internet, 95% of them are ugly as fuck. Hell, even neighbours (Latvia, etc.) are more beautiful

Can we have more dogs please?

I was thinking more along the lines of dogs dying

sorry, all out of that

have some cats

I wonder why humans getting killed doesn't bother me the slightest but as soon as it's cats and dogs I have a hard time watching…

do these people all shop at the same fucking clothing store??

Human snuff/gore doesn't turn me on (unless I'm the one doing it), but watching dogs get killed is really hot tbh

That guy in the chair was lucky he got up, probably would have gotten a byproduct/passthrough injury from the first shot. Kid was 'lucky' too.

You don't know he might have deserved it.

Fucking little prick, where the hell did he get the balls to try and contain a guy that size? I mean fair enough the guy probably didn't want the hassle.

I love how the kids filming laugh and hate their star as much as the guy booting him.

You're retarded
xhamster.com/movies/5111873/cables_queensnake_com_qsbdsm_com.html

I like concentrating on each person for a duration of a loop to see who got it worst.

Oh man that fucking eye, thank fuck for blindness at that point…Urgh,

She's dazed and fucked up after the crash and obviously isn't aware that her face isn't attached to her skull anymore. It's hanging weight so she blindly thinks it's something 'on her' to be pulled off, the version with audio has a load of people shouting 'No,no' in beaner at her.

???

The most tumblr intro evar.

This *must* be pasta or you are the noobiest lil nufag that there ever was.

That's just bluster.

Lel.

Those are words.

wat.

Yeah that's pasta. I did like the utterly impotent 'That's it.' at the start, though.

"*I'll* be the one to stop the gore threads by telling everyone to grow up."

Good enough/10

This post

Links to this post

Which is what the fuck I was talking about retard.

Yeah but not many who die have much to say about how much it fucking hurts though eh?

I'm actually impressed.

He's so utterly nonchalant about safety of anyone, he realises he's fired sideways as he flips his hand out of the way and still doesn't bother to look to see what/who he hit until the screams start. It's like stoned to fuck.

'It's like he's stoned to fuck' rather

No great loss to the genepool. Makes you wonder how ugly the parents must have been.

Talk about fucking NIMBY eh?

If only she'd realised his name was Phil and not Bear.

Jews are so inbred
Mental illness runs in their entire race

He fucked that lift before he even got it off the ground, his snappy arm is out of whack from the off and then he transfers the mistake in balance to where he can't compensate.

What a wonderful species we are.

the guy who got beaten up was a paedophile who had sex(raped) his 8 years old sister.

hmm nuggets

Murica.

I dont get it, is it a new meme?

This is true, it's fucking funny how in Israel jews are forced to take DNA tests in order to marry due to how inbred the entire country is

Hahaha, amazing. Fucking rekt little shit

Post all your gross shit

myjewishlearning.com/article/jewish-genetic-diseases/

Its not me being stormfront
Its me stating facts
Since they started jews have been pro inbreeding
Jews must marry jews
Keeping their small bloodline pure

I'm confused. I'm usually on the cops' side on these things, but I didn't see any reason for them to have opened fire.

well when compared to "other" incidents this is a case of the police unjustifiably killing someone, his hands in the air a good 2 seconds before the shots and looked to be unarmed and standing still

id like to know who it was they shot and it was probably no loss to society

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3357321/New-video-released-shows-Texas-man-hands-shot-cops.html

no loss by the sound of it but they had plenty of opportunity to shoot him while he was armed but chose to do it when he was un armed and hands in the air

I was so flooded with hospital bills I couldn't have fun

his colon got REKT

7/10

Sauce?

That's bling bling from bum fights? Lmao best crack head ever, I had no idea he was still alive.

ewprod.com/WelcomeFrame.html

it is indeed bling bling

Now with sound!

Thanks you.

How did you get rid of your headaches?

wanna watch the part one.

I agree user. Fucking degenerates ITT. Pic is what they probably look like in real life.

Kid must have supported Trump

Omg sauce plz

It doesnt say what happened to the guy after he was found.
anyone?

it doesnt say what happened to the guy after he was found
Anybody know?

same situation(chronic migraines), it's genetic. the only thing that helps is pure oxygen (which only lasts a couple seconds) or low doses of LSD- LSD works better and for longer, but it's illegal where I live.

File name.KEK