This episode is a thinly veiled metaphor for rape

This episode is a thinly veiled metaphor for rape.

Jerry gets a girlfriend who has a "toy collection" which he desperately desires to "play with", but this is forbidden by his girlfriend. He drugs her so he can "play" and even invites George and Elaine (who is secretly bisexual) over to do the same. Disgusted, she dumps him when she finds out.

The Mickey mouse gumball machine that the sidler wants is an analogue to the female reproductive system. Mickey mouses' head is shaped roughly like a vagina and Fallopian tubes, and gum balls can be symbolic to the eggs that a woman holds. "They stopped making them 20 years ago" foreshadows menopause.

Honestly, just the fact that they drug her so they can play with her toys makes the rape metaphor clear.

She deserved it, though. What kind of loser collects toys and doesn't play with them?

entrepreneurs

I thought this was about orgasm denial.

fuck off moralfag

literally nobody sayed that

I don't get it

That's the entire joke, you ignoramus.

jay leno's garage?

That's all for today's gender study, class dismissed.

Deepest lore.

Would of been better if you had "Discuss" at the end, still funny though.

Was he autistic?

melodramatic, perhaps.

melodramistic?

No, but this guy was.

Depends on who is doing the raping and if it's rape rape.

No but elaine was

Once it became illegal to properly rape a woman is when they started becoming unrelatenting cunts and becoming more trouble than they're worth.

I guess there's no problem in letting all those sand-nigger refugees in, then.

Who else is gonna fuck my wife?

Actually I think it makes more sense as a revolution against the capitalistic system.

She represents porky and Jerry/others represent the workers. She allows Jerry to look at her riches but he can never claim them for his own.

It's only till he dismantles her that he enjoys the toys and invites his fellow workers to do so but porky wakes up and sends them all to death.

Is seinfeld a rapist?

I hope so, the thought of him raping anyone makes me lol.

Checks out.