Is this the forgotten Vietnam war movie?

I never see this mentioned or played on tv anywhere. Think about all the people who sacrificed their time working on it, just so it could be forgotten by an ungrateful public.

Well it fits the story

Vietnam Vets pissed about their depiction in Platoon pointed to this movie as an accurate portrayal of the Vietnam War, yeah lost gem of a actual battle in Vietnam

I know I've seen it, and I think I liked it, but I can't remember anything about it.

hamburger hill is namkino, for sure.

fun fact: My grandfather was at this battle, and is depicted as being the second person on top of the hill in the movie, but was actually the first.
its been awhile since ive seen the movie though, in this scene i think hes represented by the other white guy

Does he still hate gooks? I had a great uncle who was in WW2 and story was he had night terrors on the reg and went to his grave hating japs.

what if user's grandfather knew jim webb, and they both slayed gooks together?

yes. he doesnt talk much about his hatred of gooks, but he has made it known on at least one occasion that im aware of. he couldnt sleep for 20 years and even on a rockstar level of drugs has hallucinations of people outside his house in the night.

unlikely, considering that webb was a muhreen, and an officer no less.

oh, that makes me disappointed in webb.

what are the chances of your grandpa being the next grand torino?

nil, since he lives in the country, and the nearest neighbors are white and a quarter mile away. there is a clan of nasty fucking nips further down the road though.

… your gramps lives in nam? is he retarded?

the country as in "a rural area"

there are a lot of logistics types that did move over there back in the 90's

my bad

stockholm syndrome much?

not

My grandfather mentioned that the gooks would strip buttnaked so as to sneak up on you silently.

I think your grandfather might be gay, user.

your grandpa was into some kinky shit

LMAO

IT AINT ME