Iceland

Raw Earth

WHERES ALL MUH NIGGAS @

their in Iceland
nigga

Y WOULD MUH NIGGAS Holla Forums IN ICELAND NO NIGGA OFF MYN GOES TO FUCKIN ICELAND

11 PEOPLE N NOT 1 NIGGA DIS IS RACIS

niggas be dumb and shit
they went for the gibs me dat
niggas be cold and shit

now what?

you mean like this

Yes like that.

kek

I might have a layover in iceland this summer. If I only plan for a day or two what should I do? Mostly want to see the beautiful parts of the island and I'm not overly worried about cultural stuff.

I would like to thank the Iceland Ministry of Tourism for this wonderful series of extremely colorful pictures. They have been a pleasure to watch.

I concur

Holy shit! Trees - on Iceland?!

There are many tours available. The hotels have all the info, times,length, cost etc.

There are several Fantastic waterfalls you can see on a day trip from Reykjavik.
These things are monsters really worth checking out. The Glaciers are also very cool. Tours for them also available.
The Blue Lagoon spa is also pretty kick ass. A thermally heated outdoor pool crated by the outflow from one of the Geothermal power plants. The water is mineral/salt rich and fuckin HOT. Your skin will be softer than it ever was for a couple of days.

I can give you more info if you want it.

kek

Only ones there were planted by the natives. If you notice the trees in that pics are in close proximity to the church.

look here forgot to tag you

this was next in the post.

This is one that is close. The pic is not so good
but the WF is huge.

Thanks user.

I'd probably be staying in a hostel if I can find one in Reykjavik. Any tips would be great, I'll bookmark whatever you recommend and see what I can afford when I get there.

Blue Lagoon sounds dope.

Iceland is a primitive place. Not a lot of neon and flash. All the modern tech and conveniences yes but in a setting where all that is second or third place. Everyone speaks English, some perfectly with no accent. I was talking to a waitress and asked her if she had spent time in the U.S. because her English so good, she looked surprised laughed and said no.

I was lucky and had a full week there. Only time I ever saw the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) and damn near almost cried.

Be prepared user shit is way expensive. You can get by cheaper if you plan stuff ahead of time. The tours are nice cause you don't have to do anything except get out and look at shit. No Hassle. They do have "rent a wreak" if you drive. The rates are not bad and Navigating to interesting places is not hard. I did that and saw some great scenery without a bus full of people tagging along.
I also did a few of the bus tours.

See about staying in Keflavík (Reykjanesbær) if it's possible. The 40 min cab ride to Reykjavik is going to cost around 100$.

I will look for some specific info and post later.

Yes the Blue Lagoon experience was exceptional. I felt like melted butter when I got back to the hotel

I was extremely lucky and made a helicopter tour. Hell I can't even put that into words.
So here is a pic I took of a Geothermal Plant.

My friend has a home away from home in Iceland uxi.is try pie try his house.

Everything ITT:
Sexy AF

Thanks user

Is there even any evidence for raw earth?

yes,
but only photographic.

Needs more sandnigger muslims for "cultural diversity" quota

best

2nd one looks like a slice of pizza

god i'm hungry

ur a fatas

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU GIVE IT TO ME RAW

adeafeacaerw

Needs more DanielBarth2032.

ok
I'll do better next time

i forgot the text
it says:
remember: all icelandics are communists

Most Euros have no idea about social issues in the US
The only thing they know is what they are told on their TV sets

Everyone I have talked to had no idea 45 million people on welfare
had health insurance, food money, housing and pocket money given to them every month.

Also the have no idea the difference between Africans and American blacks. Behavior wise.

Ex Burger living in the EU

There is a difference?

Iceland is quite possibly the most beautiful country on earth

Well yes

They have no conception of the chimpout mentality of American blacks.

There only reference over the last years is mild mannered African blacks
who come here to go to the university. These are polite and friendly people who fit in to a civilized society more or less.

uhu…

I believe New Zealand is amazing also but I have never been there.

Iceland is a special place for me aside from whatever politics they associate with.

you can meme niggers from any country user

where not on Holla Forums

your meme niggers are looking for a higher education

learn to read and learn a little more about the world

nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger. Are you happy now?

Would it hurt you guys to plant some fucking trees on that volcanic island of yours?

Nice pics user.

I think the big problem with trees is there isn't much topsoil/dirt in most places. The volcanic rock come right up to the surface with maybe 15 or 20cm of soil on top.
That's why sheep are so abundant. Grasses will grow in a small amount of earth.

ice

Yes, let us eat the man creature.
If we eat the human we will steal his strength. And then we will drive the other humans away.
Give us the man creature!
We plant trees. Humans tear them up. The forest does not come back. If we kill the humans, we will save the forest.

This thread is win

also otter approved

icey

útlendingar mega hengja sig

So, is Iceland part of the EU?

ICELAND YES!

bump

raid bumpin

I don't see how they don't realise Norway is doing everything right and they're trying to go in the wrong direction. They better never be part of the EU.

Very beautiful. Thanks O.P.

Yea hopefully so, user.

Thanks for stopping by anons

thanks for the the bump
you sneaky bastard

kek

hello

hello

hello

butyful

I have a pic from cananada.