What did he meme by this?

What did he meme by this?

I'll watch the movie

any screencaps of twitter rage?

What a bad winner. Get over it Drumpf! There is a reason you were considered "rogue" (I myself would use stronger words).

Drumpf is literally big brother.

2017 is literally going to be 1984.

Hope it was worth it Drumpflings.
Protip: It wasn't.

8 years fgt
suck it

Your the one who likes sucking. As long as it's daddy Drumpfs dicks that you get to suck that is!

Fuck You.

funny how they loved that faggot during the obama & bush administrations.

tbh that's impressive memeing

it's still the Obama administration.

I hope you get raped by a straight white male

it's trump's administration now, nigger lover.

i don't recognize the cuck to the right of hannity

Hahaha keep telling yourself that Drumpflet! A lot can happen in a month you ignorant little shit.

Pick up a history book, you're in desperate need of an education.

.2/10 for the bait but i'll bite anyway because it's so fun to know you'll never be BO

yes, a lot can happen in a month. however, with a supreme court that has an even number of justices, a republican controlled congress, jack shit will precisely happen. obama ordered a full investigation on the russians hacking emails, but that won't be done before he leaves office. trump will sweep it under the rug because it's inconsequential.

Looks like Gavin McInnes. He's a bit of a faggot.

And you're right, he is Canadian.

you are already living in 1984/brave new world/Fahrenheit451 you plebian, none of you faggots said anything when obamer extended patriot act, passsed that one crazy ass NDAA, and happily fragged a whole assortment of sand nigger children with robots, including an american citizen

thats what I would say to you if you werent just larping as a western liberal

yeah no hes a lot more than a "bit of a faggot"

Drumpfcucks everybody.

he also ate piss cereal for an arthouse film, used to call himself "the first hipster," and is a co-founder of vice. of course, he doesnt mention any of that now that hes rebranded himself as a leader of gamergate cuckservative leader of the alt right

I wish you'd do something more creative, people as dedicated as you could be pretty useful to me.

trips of truth confirm

it is one of the greatest shames of my life that i have seen that man's penis.

He also shoved a buttplug up his ass on stream to combat muslim homophobia.

Holy shit I thought you were joking.

geezus fuck, post source, link or a fucking quote from the article goddammit op

He also made pic related a few years ago. Based hipster.

God bless that man.

DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

Nice, i own one of the "'Saluto al Duce" paintings

Oh shit this is real.

Of course it is, Dumbf would never miss an opportunity to impose his visage on the public. Let's not forget thia ia the guy that spent almost 1 million dollars on a 7 foot oil painting of himself. His narcissism has no limit.

Flumpf is setting us up for a 1984 style fascist dictatorship, mark my words. Best start practicing your newspeak user. Daddy Drumpf demands it.

It's not all bad though Daddy Drumpf will keep you safe from the evil (((Goldstein))).

Haha, culturejamming is right wing now, lefty wingbats.

Nice, do want
feels great

Yeah, fundamentally McInnes is still is the same edgy hipster cunt but he pretends to be right-wing nowadays because that's where the shekels are. It's the same with all the other right-wing personalitites like Crowder who now have money out the ass to expand their operations or blow 50k$ per month on a faggy college tour like Milo.

Where can I watch this kino?

Wouldn't be possible if Obama didn't set the precedent by using executive orders to actually do anything :^)

It's almost as if the US government system was designed in such a way that no single man, woman, or gender fluid entity could win a presidency and have a 1984 style fascist dictatorship.

The drumpfsperg has to be the most butthurt person I have seen on the internet in years.

i'm so fucking tired of seeing that faggot Milo everywhere. The only reason he did a college tour was because that's where the twinks are

Considering Milo slurps niggerdicks i always thought it's odd he doesn't pretend to be a leftist. Wouldn't he get more black logs by shilling for BLM?

The amount of gays on the left has already reached critical point, if you're not homosexual and also some sort of other minority/woman you don't matter anymore. The right however, is still ripe with money making uncle tom positions.

Nice.

>>>/suicide/

log cabin republicians

The only time I ever watched that guy is when he had Sam Hyde on the show.

As a guy with 9 years of photoshop experience, I can say whoever made that image is a total fucking amateur.
Look at these fucking faces, they don't fit into the image at all.
Whoever made it probably did this in 30 minutes.

I found a better image.
I can now really say that this guy is a total hack.
I mean holy fuck, look at these edges, look at these shadows, look at the colours. What the fuck was he doing?

Kill yourself.

Does someone need to retreat to their safe space?

drumf is the silly name xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

How much does it cost to advertise that on a bench?

and how do I go about making money buying up benches for people to pay me ad money for?

Donald Trump is the best thing that could happen to America. Hillary Clinton was simply not suitable for this role.

He's a hipster faggot who wanted Cruz and only got on the Trump Train when it became apparent that's what all the cool kids were doing.
Sometimes he's ok.